Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? (1565 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Alright guys! To y'all who don't have the guts to express yourself to a girl you LOVE,come over here and share your feelings,and have others who are skillful build your cojones. IRON SHARPENETH IRON!

You wouldn't wanna lose your love outta feebleness and shyness. Time waits for no one. The more you delay,the more your love drifts away from you and probably fall into the hands of another.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by infobiz9ja(m): 9:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Hmmm...ok
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by AtheistD(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2013
So how does one grow these... errr... cojones?
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
So how does one grow these... errr... cojones?

Thats what the thread is meant for. Share your feelings,if at all you do fumble in dealing with a girl you LOVE,and have fellas help you out.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by AtheistD(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Prosper793:

Thats what the thread is meant for. Share your feelings,if at all you do fumble in dealing with a girl you LOVE,and have fellas help you out.

Not in a long time. I did when I was younger wink

You just have to work through such stuff. Be bold and man up.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2013

Not in a long time. I did when I was younger wink

You just have to work through such stuff. Be bold and man up.

LOL! Right. Being bold is one thing,but I think there're some other things that should be considered before approaching a lady for emotional expression. We have noble and sincere ladies who take relationships from a level to another (ie),they dont rush into things. You might rush into a girl who sees the relationship between you both as nuetral,hence raising a red flag. All this is about modesty.

1 Like

Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by AtheistD(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2013
Prosper793:

LOL! Right. Being bold is one thing,but I think there're some other things that should be considered before approaching a lady for emotional expression. We have noble and sincere ladies who take relationships from a level to another (ie),they dont rush into things. You might rush into a girl who sees the relationship between you both as nuetral,hence raising a red flag. All this is about modesty.

Concisely put. There is little to add. But the initial approach requires a lot of forethought... and there is always a very small time window to get in there (assuming the lady is worth it).

1 Like

Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by alaricsaltzman: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Make money! Boldness usually comes wiv it!!!
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2013

Concisely put. There is little to add. But the initial approach requires a lot of forethought... and there is always a very small time window to get in there (assuming the lady is worth it).

Affirmative! I just cant imagine what LOVE would look like,if humans can read minds. Lol!

However,since humans cant read minds,a lot are left to play to maintain the durability and animation of LOVE in our lives. Knowledge and experience seem to have a great part to play in those things.

1 Like

Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
alaric saltzman: Make money! Boldness usually comes wiv it!!!

Cool ideology! You also dont have to forget the fact that MONEY cant buy LOVE. Its not just about summoning courage to express your feelings;its also about realistically winning the girl's heart.

And I must put that we have rich guys who still lack the guts to express their emotions properly to a girl they LOVE.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by AtheistD(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Prosper793:

Affirmative! I just cant imagine what LOVE would look like,if humans can read minds. Lol!

However,since humans cant read minds,a lot are left to play to maintain the durability and animation of LOVE in our lives. Knowledge and experience seem to have a great part to play in those things.

I bet most ladies know how nervy we men get when we want to approach a lady. I had a funny experience ages ago in London. I was walking and I saw this hot chick approaching, she was really nice. I was so lost in thought contemplating if I should approach her and what tactic to use that I missed a step, kicked a brick and fell flat on the floor shocked ... right in front of her shocked shocked. Needless to say she helped me up, dusted me off a bit, giggled a lot and I was able to get her number through some sympathy cool.

The moral is, we dont need to die to summon up the courage to talk to them, we just need to do the damn deed.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by alaricsaltzman: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Prosper793:

Cool ideology! You also dont have to forget the fact that MONEY cant buy LOVE. Its not just about summoning courage to express your feelings;its also about realistically winning the girl's heart.

And I must put that we have rich guys who still lack the guts to express their emotions properly to a girl they LOVE.
No-one is talking abt love here but ow to talk 2 gals...majority of dem wanna talk 2 us and even give us signals...that's y dis timidness and random thoughts come along...but wen u av money...self confidence just comes like if dis one doesn't agree, d next 1 will...it now depends on ow u play ur game once 2 talk 2 her 2 determine d next step
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2013

I bet most ladies know how nervy we men get when we want to approach a lady. I had a funny experience ages ago in London. I was walking and I saw this hot chick approaching, she was really nice. I was so lost in thought contemplating if I should approach her and what tactic to use that I missed a step, kicked a brick and fell flat on the floor shocked ... right in front of her shocked shocked. Needless to say she helped me up, dusted me off a bit, giggled a lot and I was able to get her number through some sympathy cool.

The moral is, we dont need to die to summon up the courage to talk to them, we just need to do the damn deed.

grin ..... Hilarious!

I must say you were damn lucky to have met such a noble and kind type. What if she were a grumpy and egoistic type? I wonder what would have been the scenerio.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by Prosper793: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
alaric saltzman:
No-one is talking abt love here but ow to talk 2 gals...majority of dem wanna talk 2 us and even give us signals...that's y dis timidness and random thoughts come along...but wen u av money...self confidence just comes like if dis one doesn't agree, d next 1 will...it now depends on ow u play ur game once 2 talk 2 her 2 determine d next step

To contrast your line of thought;what about those who do not have enough money as you think?? No girls??

I think 'money' in your ideology is trivial in what is needed to give a guy courage to successfully talk to a girl he feels for, and win her heart.
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by AtheistD(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Prosper793:

grin ..... Hilarious!

I must say you were damn lucky to have met such a noble and kind type. What if she were a grumpy and egoistic type? I wonder what would have been the scenerio.

Probably laughed at me and walked off grin grin grin
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by alaricsaltzman: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Prosper793:

To contrast your line of thought;what about those who do not have enough money as you think?? No girls??

I think 'money' in your ideology is trivial in what is needed to give a guy courage to successfully talk to a girl he feels for, and win her heart.
Bro...I didn't say its only wen u av enuf money u can talk 2 gals...I'm only sayin it gives u more confidence, determines the class of gals and ur manner of approach...that's all!
Re: Are You Shy And Incompetent To Talk To A Girl Whom You're Attracted To?? by 190: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
alot of such dudes are on nairaland

i can name 3 undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Nairalander Crush Is ...... / Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / Why Do Ladies Value Their Buttocks Even More Than Their Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.