Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later (8205 Views)

Occupy Nigeria - One Year Later / Picture Of President Goodluck Jonathan Crying At Dana Plane Crash Site / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Alxmyr(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Pastor Akin Olumodeji, we celebrate you today. May your light continue to shine in eternal glory.
And to all other, may their souls continue to find rest in the bosom of their Lord.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by waja(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2013
One crash, so many death. I remember Prof. Onwuliri, Levi Ajuonuma, Alvana Ojukwu, Anyaene's family and others. R.I.P.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP Kunbi.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by sportfeva(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by zenith7(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2013
I'm yet to forget Chukwuebuka Uchegbu P. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by shizzle11(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
May the souls of the victims Rest In Peace, ad may their families find consolation with the Lord!
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Subuhanalahi: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
RIP TO THE DEPARTED SOULS
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by HezronLorraine(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
I had a dream yesternite.In d dream.I was in the car with some family members.we were driving till we got to a standstill on 3rd mainland bridge.I saw helicopters of LASEMA roaming the air.then suddenly I looked into the lagoon and saw an aircraft painted in red and white just like dana.when I woke up,checking the news I saw it was rememberance day.I was stunned that my dream correlated with the day's event.I remember crying per time after the crash.to the victims of the plane crash.you are not forgotten but forever remembered.may the lost souls find eternal peace and comfort to all they left behind and those affected by the crash in one form or the other.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by CooldudeY2J: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Continue to RIP Rev & Mrs Cole. TREM Vision house misses you.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by tomzman: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
How time flies. So its a year already. May the souls of those who died in the crash continue to rest in peace and may God continue to comfort their families.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by ChiefMrs: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
RIP Anyene Family

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by gluv01(f): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chief Mrs: RIP Anyene Family

please Tell me it's not the whole family cry
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Babaji111(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
What a great loss. Oh my God! I don't wanna think of the tragic event .RIP cry
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by tpia5: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
God will help nigeria.

Where were most of the passengers from?

Seems to be an overly high concentration of a particular area, or am i wrong.

Not sure what kind of war is being waged where the ones under attack arent aware they're being systematically dealt with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Father Is Igbo, it is an igbo name / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill South Africans Over Xenophobic Attacks / Akeredolu Denies News Of His Disqualification By APC Screening Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.