Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later (8201 Views)

Occupy Nigeria - One Year Later / Picture Of President Goodluck Jonathan Crying At Dana Plane Crash Site / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Ashlyy20(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2013
Hw times flies,i remember dat fateful sunday wen hundreds of souls perished because of lack coordination by our irresponsible govt.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Rednose: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Yet, Dana Air is back in business. Whatever happened to our revolt-power and boy-cott spirit? It seems that because Nigerians no longer seem to care, we are being taking for a ride in Aviation, Energy, Education etc. The Nigerian Aviation seems to have recovered from this incidence so soon that Dana Air is back, I wonder why. It wasn't so with Sosoliso Airlines.

May God grant the souls of the Dana Air crash eternal rest and comfort to their families and friends. Amen.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by pappilo(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Rednose: Yet, Dana Air is back in business. Whatever happened to our revolt-power and boy-cott spirit? It seems that because Nigerians no longer seem to care, we are being taking for a ride in Aviation, Energy, Education etc. The Nigerian Aviation seems to have recovered from this incidence so soon that Dana Air is back, I wonder why. It wasn't so with Sosoliso Airlines.

May God grant the souls of the Dana Air crash eternal rest and comfort to their families and friends. Amen.

You are ignorant. A plane crash doesnt always have to be someone or the airline's fault. Accidents which couldnt have been forseen happen. A BA plane almost crashed in London about 2 weeks ago and one of their 777s which had lost all power, glided to a crash landing at Heathrow 3/4 years ago. Why are they still in business?

I didnt know anyone personally on that flight but the story of Maimuna Anyene is one I'll never forget. RIP to all who perished.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by wasak(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2013
I actually wrote a poem on this...i ll search for it and post it later.cant bliv its a year now....rest in peace ladies and gentle men
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Guchis(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP to the departed.. May God continue to console the families you left behind. Amen
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by stello(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP Pastor Ayodeji and Ngozi Cole
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Rip 2 all d departed souls.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by yampoo(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2013
May d souls of the departed continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. Amen
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by DLL1: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2013
pappilo:

You are ignorant. A plane crash doesnt always have to be someone or the airline's fault. Accidents which couldnt have been forseen happen. A BA plane almost crashed in London about 2 weeks ago and one of their 777s which had lost all power, glided to a crash landing at Heathrow 3/4 years ago. Why are they still in business?

I didnt know anyone personally on that flight but the story of Maimuna Anyene is one I'll never forget. RIP to all who perished.

what you said is so not true, a plane crash happened must for some reason, a plane does not crash for no reason. so, the reason either lies in some people or the plane itself. but, i believe the reason is definitely with the lazy and irresponsible airliner. they does not care about the human life and irresponsibly let a plan that is haunted with problems to operate.
USA has a thousand times more flights than NIGERIA, but you don't hear american planes crash every year. NIGERIA, such a small country in aviation industry with so few flights, however, reports massive-loss plane crashes every year!
this is fxxking crazy![b]
pappilo:

what you said is so not true, a plane crash happened must for some reason, a plane does not crash for no reason. so, the reason either lies in some people or the plane itself. but, i believe the reason is definitely with the lazy and irresponsible airliner. they does not care about the human life and irresponsibly let a plan that is haunted with problems to operate.
USA has a thousand times more flights than NIGERIA, but you don't hear american planes crash every year. NIGERIA, such a small country in aviation industry with so few flights, however, reports massive-loss plane crashes every year!
this is fxxking crazy![/b]
pappilo:

this is fxxking crazy!
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by danjkad: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2013
May they continue Τ̅☺ rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ bossom ☺f̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ Lord.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2013
how time runs....cant believe is one year already. REST IN PEACE
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by moscobabs(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2013
my Uncle's wife NIKE AJANI.....R.I.P to her and the other 152 on board

1 Like

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by MsNas(f): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP Irene Adekunbi Adebiyi! You're missed

2 Likes

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by ugsams(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2013
I express my condolence to all those who lost their loved ones in the crash. I also implore the Lagos state government to do a fair job at the site and its environs as many of the residents were already lamenting about the state of the project. I was at the site yesterday and work was still ongoing.

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Broker23(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2013
R.i.p prof celestine onwuliri,
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Onyiip(f): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP to the dead
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by bluntchic(f): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2013
R.I.P Anyenes so so sad
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by edatika(m): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2013
Ms Nas: RIP Irene Adekunbi Adebiyi! You're missed

Yea she, along with all others are missed, May God continue to console and strenghten the families affected.

Although I don't have enough info, do we have the manifest as regards people that were killed at the site. The properties damaged etc
As I've only heard about compensation to victims on the flight.
These are pple who may only fly in airplanes only in dreams...
Its really really sad and unfortunate.
It happened in the day time. Shops were open, and looted, buildings were destroyed..........
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by kehinde1588(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2013
I cant 4get d day it is a bad memory.i witness all chai i cried.we were about 2 watch naija match we just saw somtin like smoke initially we tot it was just a smoke gettin dere we found it was plane crash mehn it was rilly touch RIP. Love u all
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by eimuhb(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2013
R.I.P ini asuquo
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by kehinde1588(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Life is nofin its just like yestaday.God is great "Allahu Akbar"
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by donkayze1: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP OBIOLA IKPOKI, a very wonderful friend,brother and a colleague.we all miss U

1 Like

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by atilla(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2013
May all their souls rest in perfect peace

Amen
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by elaw19: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2013
Kunbi adebiyi and ini asuquo (both corpers) comes to mind. They were supposed to pass out of NYSC with us Oct 2012 but they passed on. RIP fallen heroes and to others.

1 Like

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by MsNas(f): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2013
edatika:

Yea she, along with all others are missed, May God continue to console and strenghten the families affected.

Although I don't have enough info, do we have the manifest as regards people that were killed at the site. The properties damaged etc
As I've only heard about compensation to victims on the flight.
These are pple who may only fly in airplanes only in dreams...
Its really really sad and unfortunate.
It happened in the day time. Shops were open, and looted, buildings were destroyed..........
So painfulsad
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Goke7: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Temitope Ariyibi R.I.P. just like yesterday.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by bootlegaz: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Rest in Peace to my dear friends Jennifer and Anita Onitan,it was like yesterday.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by eahk(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP...Lillian and Eke and the rest of the Dana crew..seems like yday (a day b4 the crash which happens to be my Bday..how u encouraged my wife to call in sick so she could spend both Sunday and Saturday with me cos of my bday..and I remember Eke saying 'as her Purser you ground her not to fly and spend d weekend with me and promised to come hangout with us Sunday evening when you are back from Abuja.
My wife is still in shock but in all we are grateful to God you lived well...may God be with your wife (who gave birth after your demise) RIP.

1 Like

Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Nomsoblaze: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2013
Rip to those hu lost dere life's on that craft....God grant dem rest and dere family de strength to bear the lose[color=#770077][/color] cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Elueme: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Eternal rest grant my Rev Akin( House on the rock the refuge, Abuja). A deep personnnal loss. Also the Watsa family( Tutu and mother) I was at Gudu cementary for your burial and I understood what the ephemeral of life means. I remember my entertainer of the late 1900s, dr Levi Ajuonoma of GULDER open house party( later NNPC GMD), Ehimen Aikhomu and all other faithfuls departed.
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by initiate: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2013
Beyond this what has been done to avert such occurence again? Air safety. Emergency response. Orientation
Re: Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later by Tgen: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2013
RIP to all departed......RIP Ogechi Njoku.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Provocative & Stirring Images That Is About To Cause Another War -photo / The Easy Ways To Kill The Biafran Agitation / Power Generation Drops To 3,494MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.