Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria (5954 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
@op....SHUT UP.....
They are saying the truth, i was born and brought up in the barracks,..if na wise, i dey smart and clever abt every every... me self dey think like u those days...i dey europe like dis...EUROPE IS HARD.....dat is the truth, no dey use people wey dey sleep wit old women for money, or those wey involve in cyber crimes and street drugs paro..no dey use those ones they judge europe....dont be a joker dreamer....EUROPE IS HARD IN GENERAL....i just dey laugh to see d way many naija dey spend money anyhow for visa...am really afraid of there future, because u wil be in a critical situation on arrival.....better use ur brain and plan very well before u come here...goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
homeboy232: @op....SHUT UP.....
They are saying the truth, i was born and brought up in the barracks,..if na wise, i dey smart and clever abt every every... me self dey think like u those days...i dey europe like dis...EUROPE IS HARD.....dat is the truth, no dey use people wey dey sleep wit old women for money, or those wey involve in cyber crimes and street drugs paro..no dey use those ones they judge europe....dont be a joker dreamer....EUROPE IS HARD IN GENERAL....i just dey laugh to see d way many naija dey spend money anyhow for visa...am really afraid of there future, because u wil be in a critical situation on arrival.....better use ur brain and plan very well before u come here...goodluck...
Homeboy here again lamenting grin but u just enter Russia, i believe you will balance as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by kennybuda: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
I belive alot of nairaland members are realy experience like you, I wornder why that guy is confidently adviceing people on travel issue that way he has plans belive me, i got friends in armstadam they have been living in holland for about 12 years they are still strugling to meet life some are in spain and italy they cant feed themself properly,People should learn how to be real.
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by ebankole: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
** Europe,if u want to witness the first class groaning of afrika immigrant over u need to watch WITNESS'" on Algezera.......chei ma pple day suffer.Plaese stay away from Europe especially AUSTRIA,SWI etc buh for yankee and england i cant really say much or know much.
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
i dont know what is wrong with this op,i think he dreams of europe a lot ,he created a smilar thread about this same topic earlier
nairaland.com/1312516/reasons-why-should-travel-abroad
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1: i dont know what is wrong with this op,i think he dreams of europe a lot ,he created a smilar thread about this same topic earlier
nairaland.com/1312516/reasons-why-should-travel-abroad

Yes i dream of Europe all the time...hopefully one day i can make it out of Makoko....but you will still remain there....
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Yes i dream of Europe all the time...hopefully one day i can make it out of Makoko....but you will still remain there....
op,u are really a funny guy,u know what?i think u need a travel experience to know what the outside is and what it takes to be in a country where u know noone,and yet u have to survive.
let me tell u one fact ,nigeria is a fake world in the sense that ppl pity u,ppl show mercy and kindness to u even if u are a stranger .
OUTSIDE IT ISNT LIKE THAT.YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.and to cap it all u are black and to add salt to ur wound u are a nigerian!even nigerians will avoid u.just try and go to even some west african countries as an hustler and see ho life is.then u will appreciate what u left at home
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
texaco1:
op,u are really a funny guy,u know what?i think u need a travel experience to know what the outside is and what it takes to be in a country where u know noone,and yet u have to survive.
let me tell u one fact ,nigeria is a fake world in the sense that ppl pity u,ppl show mercy and kindness to u even if u are a stranger .
OUTSIDE IT ISNT LIKE THAT.YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.and to cap it all u are black and to add salt to ur wound u are a nigerian!even nigerians will avoid u.just try and go to even some west african countries as an hustler and see ho life is.then u will appreciate what u left at home

oh really? WOW!! I did not know the western countries were that bad...which one should i try first? U.S U.K or what?

1 Like

Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Demaejy:
Homeboy here again lamenting grin but u just enter Russia, i believe you will balance as time goes on.
no excuse in failure...my situation still balance because am here for study purpose, no pressure for quick money...am standing firm..NO SHAKING.....most important, am not an illegal immigrant, i am legal, am not here with visit or tourist visa.....my situation here is okay with a vital sweet option to turn things around......no cause for alarm.....HONESTLY SPEAKING...europe is not easy....but oportunity will surely come,is just a matter of time, luck and ur head..
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
homeboy232:
no excuse in failure...my situation still balance because am here for study purpose, no pressure for quick money...am standing firm..NO SHAKING.....most important, am not an illegal immigrant, i am legal, am not here with visit or tourist visa.....my situation here is okay with a vital sweet option to turn things around......no cause for alarm.....HONESTLY SPEAKING...europe is not easy....but oportunity will surely come,is just a matter of time, luck and ur head
At the bolded, that's the main ponit. Seriously, reading your write up always seem as if you are shouting at someone grin May be because you are a barrack boy as you claimed undecided grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Demaejy:
At the bolded, that's the main ponit. Seriously, reading your write up always seem as if you are shouting at someone grin May be because you are a barrack boy as you claimed undecided grin

i stop thinking like africans immediately i left casablanca Airport to Russia federation..what is wrong about barrack boys?..despite the way u guyz always think nagative about us, still yet we have so many barrack boys doing massively well in diaspora...we dont have bad records, we never for ones caught for drugs or jail experience...when i speak, i speak with fact and point....do u really know the meaning of barracks Discipline environment, who cares what u think abt us..
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
empty barrels always make the loudest noise undecided
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
what do u expect from those who travel abroad with a visit and tourist visa?? When the visa expires, what next?? U become illegal and your situation will become more critical beyond ur imagination....for those naija job girls, dont come here with a tourist visa, dem go return u back, remember dat ur ticket is To and Fro......those fake naija guyz who promise to pick u up at d airport are illegal, they wil stay outside hoping for u to come out..dont come with tourist visa ooo, except u are for real...
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
homeboy232:

i stop thinking like africans immediately i left casablanca Airport to Russia federation..what is wrong about barrack boys?..despite the way u guyz always think nagative about us, still yet we have so many barrack boys doing massively well in diaspora...we dont have bad records, we never for ones caught for drugs or jail experience...when i speak, i speak with fact and point....do u really know the meaning of barracks Discipline environment, who cares what u think abt us..
Nawah for you o...Did i say smth wrong with barrack boys..you totally misunderstood my write up. If you like, think like whitey, brown, pink or yellow, wetin concern me ....
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1: empty barrels always make the loudest noise undecided
Naso bro
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Demaejy:
Naso bro
no need to talk plenty
just like the saying goes
"TALK IS CHEAP"
someone that just arrived in russia is bragging like this
what will happen if he won a usa visa lottery ?
most likely he will tell seun to close down nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1:
no need to talk plenty
just like the saying goes
"TALK IS CHEAP"
someone that just arrived in russia is bragging like this
what will happen if he won a usa visa lottery ?
most likely he will tell seun to close down nairaland grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Demaejy:
grin
abi i dey lie ?
he no make anybody rest for nairaland
na so so Russian mafia he com dey form here , i tire ooooo angry
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1:
abi i dey lie ?
he no make anybody rest for nairaland
na so so Russian mafia he com dey form here , i tire ooooo angry

yes, i dey talk the truth, truth is bitter, when i speak, i speak wit fact and point, even before i enter europe i don dey nail una head wit words, as i enter, i still dey let una know waiting dey.....your nagative opinion of me will never be my reality......i know who i am, it is left for u to know who u really are...

1 Like

Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
homeboy232:

yes, i dey talk the truth, truth is bitter, when i speak, i speak wit fact and point, even before i enter europe i don dey nail una head wit words, as i enter, i still dey let una know waiting dey.....your nagative opinion of me will never be my reality......i know who i am, it is left for u to know who u really are...

grin grin
here we go again ,this guy is so predictable it takes very little effort to get his attention grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Demaejy:
grin

what is so special about USA?? Coming to Russia is my choice, if i have business to visit US i wil do dat if i wish, do u think usa is like those days where job is very easy?? I can brag till now till tomorrow because i am a legal immigrant, no be ur money or ur parent money i use enter europe, u just dey naija dey make noise abt usa visa lottery?? Must u travel wit a visa lottery??..make dem even camcel am self make i see if people no go enter US again...waiting dey special abt US..US wey boyz dey enter from here anyhow..waiting u no abt documentation?? Na me run all my documents myself...boyz dey run MSc degree here wit my documentation......i get many ways wey i dey take chop..just keep quiet..nobody knows who is who..i brag from naija stil use am enter europe..u think say na beans?? Or yam and plantain??...
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
homeboy232:

what is so special about USA?? Coming to Russia is my choice, if i have business to visit US i wil do dat if i wish, do u think usa is like those days where job is very easy?? I can brag till now till tomorrow because i am a legal immigrant, no be ur money or ur parent money i use enter europe, u just dey naija dey make noise abt usa visa lottery?? Must u travel wit a visa lottery??..make dem even camcel am self make i see if people no go enter US again...waiting dey special abt US..US wey boyz dey enter from here anyhow..waiting u no abt documentation?? Na me run all my documents myself...boyz dey run MSc degree here wit my documentation......i get many ways wey i dey take chop..just keep quiet..nobody knows who is who..i brag from naija stil use am enter europe..u think say na beans?? Or yam and plantain??...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
dis guy is a real talented comedian , basketmouth should watch out he now has a rival grin grin grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1:

grin grin
here we go again ,this guy is so predictable it takes very little effort to get his attention grin
yes oo, predictable to get my attention, but not predictable to expect me to insult u with harsh words...i speak with fact and point, so many people are learning from my post here, it is also predictable that some nairaland rats will always try to tackle me on public forum, am only trying to speak my mind, i stil dont know why u take it personal..africa mentality indeed.....i stop thinking like u immediately i left casablanca airport... I am a nairalander joker boy, i comments base on fact and point....who cares abt critics
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
homeboy232:
i stop thinking like u immediately i left Casablanca airport
Casablanca again ?dis guy is mesmerized by Casablanca
morocco airport?what will happen if u get to Sydney airport i am sure u will stop thinking like a human being grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
1) Dont come here, life is not easy you will suffer just stay in Nigeria.

the truth is, life abroad is very easy and simple. In fact, if you go to the U.S with a legal visa, withing a month, you can get a job and begin working your way up while going to school. These people will come to Nigeria build houses everywhere, buy cars everywhere, spend money like there is no tomorrow, but when its your turn to go abroad they till you dont come its not easy?
that person doesn't want you staying in his/her house when you arrive grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
homeboy232:

what is so special about the U.S? nothing much...its just that the U.S is number one in the world when i comes to every single thing.
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2013

if Europe is hard, why dont you take your azz back to Nigeria nigga?
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

maybe his azz really loves it there. grin:/grin
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
one thing about me is that when i speak, i speak with fact and point, responsible people will view my comments and grab it faster, why some jealous wayward people wil poke on my comments like cow....

Please, if u are a fake tourist, hoping to enter Russia wit a tourist visa for greener pasture, after all stress on transit, the immigrations at russia border will deport u without explanation, those guyz dat help u with documents are illegal immigrant, they will stand outside the airport, hoping for u to show up..it is very risky, remember dat ur ticket is to and fro...they will deport u...dont come here with tourist visa...dem go clear ur leg for point of entry ooo..except u are a real tourist...most expecially ladies..make una wise up..tourist no dey work again...e don borst ooo
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by texaco1: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
homeboy232: one thing about me is that when i speak, i speak with fact and point, responsible people will view my comments and grab it faster, why some jealous wayward people wil poke on my comments like cow....

Please, if u are a fake tourist, hoping to enter Russia wit a tourist visa for greener pasture, after all stress on transit, the immigrations at russia border will deport u without explanation, those guyz dat help u with documents are illegal immigrant, they will stand outside the airport, hoping for u to show up..it is very risky, remember dat ur ticket is to and fro...they will deport u...dont come here with tourist visa...dem go clear ur leg for point of entry ooo..except u are a real tourist...most expecially ladies..make una wise up..tourist no dey work again...e don borst ooo

where are u getting all this ideas that people want to travel to Russia ?
Re: Some Lies And Myths Nigerians Abroad Tell Nigerias In Nigeria by homeboy232(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
reason why so many naija will stay in abroad for many years without thinking of coming home.....it is because they are illegal immigrant, they are in a serious critical situation, out of frustration they end up to marry one ugly stupid white in order to get papers, there situation will now become more complicated, they cannot attend family burials in naija, they cannot attend sister or brothers wedding, they cannot visit mum and dad after so many years..it is nt there wish, it is because they are all illegal immigrants and they dont have money to buy ticket....that is for those who love visit visa with passion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information About Sao Tome & Principe / Nigerian Man Warns People Do Not Travel To Belarus (photos, Video) / England Vs Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.