Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star (9130 Views)

Download AUDIO And VIDEO : Solid Star Ft Flavour - Oluchi / Tonto Dikeh Ft. Solid Star - SHEBA [prod. By Popito] / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Stegomiah: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
diz 2 ar fwends wit benefit, anoda flop nd wack album nd songs from toto, wait oo, toto made front page again, smh! mods una no dey tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Detonatorrex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by johnwizey: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
She featured are rumored lover the skibo clonner [b][/b]

Na cronner not clonner
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by enobong18: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
So this is it.

After Olamide did every thing for you, he even titled one of his songs your name, now its solidstar that is on your mind .
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by brownlord: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Confirm, Solid star go shina abuna well well

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by strangest(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
my laptop just got burnt grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by otijah(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Just can't stop hating dis girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by everyday: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
That is great.I will love to watch the video once its out
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by MamaCass: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tonto my dear, dont mind any distraction jor. You are ahard worker. Go go go Tonto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by AbuMikey(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bring it on Babe
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by slimmygold1(f): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
please can someone tell me who is Tonto Dikeh and what does she do tanks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by lordwizzy1: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
rubbish girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by brownlord: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
slimmy gold: please can someone tell me who is Tonto Dikeh and what does she do tanks.

She is hustler, she sing fuji, and sing for my village masquerade as well

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by sayso: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
People june 9th no far now, na MKO remembrance dey wan spoil for person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Tonbrazeal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ok.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chai! Dis track gor be faya, walahi! First pple to comment post don already enter, "This post has been hidden" sef. Oga Seun, let d amebos & bad belle enjoy dia selves naa, cos dis thread na "Tontolet fans dey hia oo". grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by slimmygold1(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
brownlord:

She is hustler, she sing fuji, and sing for my village masquerade as well
oh i see that is y she is popular
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
brownlord: Confirm, Solid star go shina abuna well well
Nna parku well joor! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
icebebe: Dats d spirit babe,keep d flag flying bad belle go drink posion
Abeg na which flag be dat? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by rxhush: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
and now this 9th june wont come fast
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by horlajide: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
OP thank you for warning me of her future death threat!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Awoofawo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
dedons: is it tru

I hear say her to*to don decay

thank obatala i learn new word tonight... smileysmiley

by the way wetin be ¿toto¿ :-):-(
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Augustinaz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by killuminati(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Is tonto from toronto?.......di gyal ah fi toto pronto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by otijah(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
MamaCass: Tonto my dear, dont mind any distraction jor. You are ahard worker. Go go go Tonto!
MamaCass: Tonto my dear, dont mind any distraction jor. You are ahard worker. Go go go Tonto!
. Ahard abi, A hard

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Andyforte: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
To to dikeh pls na. Pls am begging u. We surrender. U can sing. We don gree. Don't do this to us one more time. We Neva recover from the last release. Am still de worming myself since that time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by donPhill(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
nl with bad-mouth dudez....to*to decay don hear am oo...the pokolo babe....wait oo, @ poko's haters, y una jst de cast "hi&it's ova" only....wot abt crazically feat? Abeg make she release her bomb!! We ready to download....eno pass 5MB na
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Bilany(f): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
"Sheba?" her songs always sound strange to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by buchhogonzalez(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
choiiii, money gud oooo, see as solid star cum fyn smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by mrofficial(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
giditrend: [img]http://4.bp..com/-gnWKKgwn-jw/UauIqiSpq-I/AAAAAAAABDQ/M0kHBDUgwek/s1600/solid+and+tonto+dikeh+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-S1O3lyZ9GT0/UauG9RyuVCI/AAAAAAAABDE/XFkIuPNNavs/s320/sheba.jpg[/img]

Tonto Dikeh to release new song on the 9th on june.

She featured are rumored lover the skibo clonner Solid star, the song is going to be crazy because the track cover tells it all..

http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tonto-dikeh-to-release-new-single-sheba.html

What is clonner? Guess the author of the article was shaky since the song is coming from Tonto Dikeh. Wonder what will happen to the blogger when he/she hears it grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by achukwunet(f): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
God forbid enough torture from Tontolet...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Ra Ra Ra By "TnE " A Nairalander / Angel Twani Drops 'Love Deh Sweet' Video In The Spirit Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.