Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star (9132 Views)

Download AUDIO And VIDEO : Solid Star Ft Flavour - Oluchi / Tonto Dikeh Ft. Solid Star - SHEBA [prod. By Popito] / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by okpukmbat: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2013
olupatito: we dey wait for june 9th

thank your God not June 12
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by igboboy1(m): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2013
critique101: Not again. The gal just dey waste money. No one will even listen to the song

shuooo why e dey pain you?....Na your money she dey spend? mstcheewwwww. taking panadol for another pesin headache.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Fussbot: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2013
Solidstar will kill d beats dough..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Fussbot: Solidstar will kill d beats dough..
Kill d beat shey?
Na wit him joystick? Beat wey bad boi don dey knack since Olumide. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by abduldope(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2013
giditrend: [img]http://4.bp..com/-gnWKKgwn-jw/UauIqiSpq-I/AAAAAAAABDQ/M0kHBDUgwek/s1600/solid+and+tonto+dikeh+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-S1O3lyZ9GT0/UauG9RyuVCI/AAAAAAAABDE/XFkIuPNNavs/s320/sheba.jpg[/img]

Tonto Dikeh to release new song on the 9th on june.

She featured are rumored lover the skibo clonner Solid star, the song is going to be crazy because the track cover tells it all..

http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tonto-dikeh-to-release-new-single-sheba.html
she featured ARE Indeed grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Rick9(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2013
Ah Budgeting money for ear drops already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by 3ace(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2013
daviid_e: Lol ..so that's wat their romance is all about ..becuz of "sheba" All the best tho' smiley
Abi o, it might not be a romantic affair after all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 04, 2013
I owe my life to Tonto Dike, I was in Coma for 3weeks when the nurse played her song on her phone, I had to stand up to remove her battery.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Revolva(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tonto should stop singing oo plz...abeg abeg abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Ra Ra Ra By "TnE " A Nairalander / Angel Twani Drops 'Love Deh Sweet' Video In The Spirit Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.