Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) (1684 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / CHAI! How APC Rigged Osun State Election- Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
i think even amechi need not to be trusted. all of them are the same

A faction of the Nigeria Governors Forum led by the Plateau state governor, Jonah Jang has taken time to explain what transpired during the controversial chairmanship election.

Jang who was in the company of the Ondo state governor, Olusegun Mimiko and other colleagues, said the Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi imposed the election on the other governors.

Mimiko went on to challenge the Pro-Amaechi faction to release the full video footage of the election instead of an edited version which is currently in circulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm2scT2tBJg

some one should help me embed this video.

http://www.weyab.com/2013/06/ngf-crisis-jang-mimiko-explain-how.html
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by koruji(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Medicine after death.
They participated in the voting - it was only 35 of them in there for God's sake.
It was counted with everybody looking on - and clearly Uduaghan (a GEJ/Jang) supporter was the returning officer.
The Jang faction was confident of victory and could see no way to rig the vote - remember only 35 people in the room !!!

Mimiko is a disappointment in suggesting that governors should go by a show of hands. This why elections are held by secret ballot - it is a private matter, a personal decision that nobody should be allowed to influence by any form of coercion. It is the signature expression of the freedom of choice in a democracy. This is not a vote among school children about going on recess.

If GEJ was so dumb enough to jump in the NGF affairs, then Amaechi did right in taking the choice of the NGF chairman off the hands of his hand-picked sycophants. It is as simple as that.

Anyway, here is the medicine after death video:

chaloner: i think even amechi need not to be trusted. all of them are the same

A faction of the Nigeria Governors Forum led by the Plateau state governor, Jonah Jang has taken time to explain what transpired during the controversial chairmanship election.

Jang who was in the company of the Ondo state governor, Olusegun Mimiko and other colleagues, said the Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi imposed the election on the other governors.

Mimiko went on to challenge the Pro-Amaechi faction to release the full video footage of the election instead of an edited version which is currently in circulation.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lm2scT2tBJg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

some one should help me embed this video.

http://www.weyab.com/2013/06/ngf-crisis-jang-mimiko-explain-how.html
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
And they agreed and voted!

1 Like

Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
koruji: Medicine after death.
They participated in the voting - it was only 35 of them in there for God's sake.
It was counted with everybody looking on - and clearly Uduaghan (a GEJ/Jang) supporter was the returning officer.
The Jang faction was confident of victory and could see no way to rig the vote - remember only 35 people in the room !!!

Anyway, here is the medicine after death video:

thanks man how did u embeded the video, tell me pls.... to the topic, they taught they will win, and now they are saying that amechi use naija method "rigging" which may be 90% true. amechi would have step down
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
smartchoice: And they agreed and voted!
they didnt say so now... thats thier sayings now logically, and they are right
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by koruji(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by koruji(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
I found out by accident that simply copying and pasting the name shown when you click "Share this Video" on YouTube embeds the video. That name is completely different from the URL. It is "ttp://youtu.be/Lm2scT2tBJg" instead of "ttp://www.youtube.com/embed/Lm2scT2tBJg"

Note that I removed "h" from the above so it would not actually embed.

chaloner:
thanks man how did u embeded the video, tell me pls.... to the topic, they taught they will win, and now they are saying that amechi use naija method "rigging" which may be 90% true. amechi would have step down
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by koruji(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
MEANING?

chaloner:
they didnt say so now... thats thier sayings now logically, and they are right
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
koruji: .
thanks man
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
smartchoice: MEANING?

when you cant fight the devil at its domain, you save your soul first and fight him will all you have in an open domain. thats what amechi will get, and it wont be good in his political life in future
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Lusola15: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hmmm
If gov amechi shows a video of where each gov voted. I will believe he truly won d election. U produce ballot paper by ursef for an election u contest in. What happened to d 36th ballot paper. Could someone av pulled a fastone smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
1. Governors forum chairmanship has never been attained via election.
2. Governors Forum Chairman is 2 yrs non-renewable position.
3. Amaechi had no basis to arrange his own re-election as imcubent as was no qualified for another term.

These are valid arguments devoid of sentiments.

PDP will resolve to apply the first right of refusal to performing candidates, by issuing them automatic consensus ticket without primaries, so where is Amaechi going with his childish antics with the Boko Northerners ?

Amaechi is a political Iscariot.

2 Likes

Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Eziachi: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Very laughable. How can a grown man with his own will claimed that something a video showed he willingly participated from start to finish was imposed on him? This is the sort of calibre of individuals running Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Eziachi: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Billyonaire: 1. Governors forum chairmanship has never been attained via election.
3. Amaechi had no basis to arrange his own re-election as imcubent as was no qualified for another term.

I take it that you considered election as sin in a so called democracy?
Your number 2nd and 3rd point at what point did you and the so called Jang group realised this, before or after the election? Why can't they boycott it? Why participate in a process and then change your tune when event doesn't go your way? What sort of men reasons like this just because of politics?

2 Likes

Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
If I may ask, what's in it (Governor forum) for them?

Is it not being over hyped?
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eziachi:
I take it that you considered election as sin in a so called democracy?
Your number 2nd and 3rd point at what point did you and the so called Jang group realised this, before or after the election? Why can't they boycott it? Why participate in a process and then change your tune when event doesn't go your way? What sort of men reasons like this just because of politics?
Politics is not a game of emotions, its a game for the strong minded.
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Politics is not a game of emotions, its a game for the strong minded.

Huh?
You mean the phrase "I have no shoes" wasn't aimed at toiling with people's emotion?
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by koruji(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Excuses...they were all there during the process.
It was 35 because one state was absent at the meeting.

Lusola15: Hmmm
If gov amechi shows a video of where each gov voted. I will believe he truly won d election. U produce ballot paper by ursef for an election u contest in. What happened to d 36th ballot paper. Could someone av pulled a fastone smiley smiley
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Billyonaire: 1. Governors forum chairmanship has never been attained via election.

PDP will resolve to apply the first right of refusal to performing candidates, by issuing them automatic consensus ticket without primaries, so where is Amaechi going with his childish antics with the Boko Northerners ?

love you..........amaechi is really trying to sabotage the whole south
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eziachi: Very laughable. How can a grown man with his own will claimed that something a video showed he willingly participated from start to finish was imposed on him? This is the sort of calibre of individuals running Nigeria.
from what you just say, you dont knw anytin abt politics
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by abrat: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Eziachi: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Politics is not a game of emotions, its a game for the strong minded.
What is emotion?
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Eziachi: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
chaloner:
from what you just say, you dont knw anytin abt politics
Of course you are right. Nigerian politics is not a real politics for any sane person to understand. Now please can you educate me?
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Eziachi: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
chaloner:
love you..........amaechi is really trying to sabotage the whole south
And this South (SS/SE) can win this battle of vote in 2015 alone, if you people kept getting those northerners that rigged it for you last time in unexpected places angry with this you vs us politics from the start of a battle instead of after the battle?
Always keep your worst enemy very close, so that you will always monitor his moves not very far as they are doing now with Amaechi.
We will see.
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by nuclearboy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eziachi:
And this South (SS/SE) can win this battle of vote in 2015 alone, if you people kept getting those northerners that rigged it for you last time in unexpected places angry with this you vs us politics from the start of a battle instead of after the battle?
Always keep your worst enemy very close, so that you will always monitor his moves not very far as they are doing now with Amaechi.
We will see.

Please Sir, leave them. In 2015, GEJ will send Dokubo to rig 30% of the votes in Sokoto for him. He will send Tompolo to handle Katsina state. And he will send this child called Billygoat with Chaloner assisting to handle Niger state.

This is what everyone keeps telling these children on NL - no reasoning adult burns bridges the way GEJ, his kinsmen and his supposed "friends" do - is it the insults you heap on everyone that will make them vote for your man? I look at the fool called Dokubo and laugh - his threat is making people say they will NEVER vote Jonathan cos they want to see their worst. Yet you tell them and they grow hackles.
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
nuclearboy:

Please Sir, leave them. In 2015, GEJ will send Dokubo to rig 30% of the votes in Sokoto for him. He will send Tompolo to handle Katsina state. And he will send this child called Billygoat with Chaloner assisting to handle Niger state.

This is what everyone keeps telling these children on NL - no reasoning adult burns bridges the way GEJ, his kinsmen and his supposed "friends" do - is it the insults you heap on everyone that will make them vote for your man? I look at the fool called Dokubo and laugh - his threat is making people say they will NEVER vote Jonathan cos they want to see their worst. Yet you tell them and they grow hackles.
yes i agreed in all you said, "his threat is making people say they will NEVER vote Jonathan cos they want to see their worst" but still know that the same insult of his have made millions to believe more in jonathan. all i know is come 2015, we will use carrot and stick method
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2013

LIES!!!
Alhaji (Dr.) Abdullahi Adamu, Former Governor of Nasarawa State… 1999 ― 2004
Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Former Governor of Kwara State………. 2007 ― 2011
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Lusola15: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2013
koruji: Excuses...they were all there during the process.
It was 35 because one state was absent at the meeting.

Ok. They were all der doesn't mean he can't rig d election. We were all der in 2003. 2007. 2011 yet elections were rigged.

We southerners think we are very wise but d north laughs in silence. Yet pple wonder why d north very ruled for so many years. Do u see any northern gov fighting to be president or vice yet in 2015? Dey are more united dan u think. I just love d north smiley
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by Mylove55(f): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
chaloner:
..........amaechi is really trying to sabotage the whole south
i said it b4,dat Gej is a small boy,he is not sharp,b4 they play a sharp one on amaechi,he outsmart them,dat is why whem Gej and his where shouting,forming pdp forum,changing consensus,amaechi my boy was just laughing,maybe he learn frm obj how to rig election,obj wil deal with Gej 2015.
Re: NGF Crisis: Jang, Mimiko Explain How Amaechi Imposed His Election (WATCH) by chaloner(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Suntzung:

GEJ was shamefully and shamelessly absent. Here is the video of the awkward moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElaiWGfKGn0

This IS TOO BAD, shame on YOU GEJ, shame on YOUR PEOPLE. NIGERIA is finished with this Maggot as a leader; he has rubbished what our fast leaders did for NIGERIA.

What a shame! ZIK, ATB, MRM, OBJ'S EFFORTS ALL IN VAIN!

NIGERIA needs serious prayer to survive the remaining one and half year of this CALAMITY called GEJ.

i can still remember so well during the period of moses and Pharaoh, moses cried and told pharaoh's wife "your king have declared death upon his own first son and upon all the first sons of Egyptians" watch what you say... bite your words...dnt even forget that you are also a small god, you can create good or evil and each has the full right to hit you back...respect you leaders ,if you are better than them, God would have put you there

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Atiku, G5 Governors, Says Tukur / GDP in Relation to Poverty in Nigeria: Why are Igbo States Low / PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.