Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. (1649 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Probe N30bn Taken From CBN For 3rd Term Project, CNPP Tells EFCC / Ex-gov Turaki’s N30b Used To Finance Third Term Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Bigflamie(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2013
chiozor: to all who post the sily calender pics, macedonia, ulonneya,patrikobi, chiomen...may God treat you, your family and your affairs the same way TA treats Abia affairs....ISE!!!!
What I know for sure is that the wicked shall not go unpunished. I sometimes wonder how human beings will just sit back and watch others suffer unjustly. T.A. Orji you're a disgrace to the populace.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Gboliwe: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
I am disappointed with Abia youths. Are there no brave and courageous young men in Abia? Why wait until 2015? Can't the youths group themselves and chase that fat nosed governor out of that position?
What a shame.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by IGBOSON1: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Gboliwe: I am disappointed with Abia youths. Are there no brave and courageous young men in Abia? Why wait until 2015? Can't the youths group themselves and chase that fat nosed governor out of that position?
What a shame.

^^^If they (Abians) are not bothered enough to do anything about it why should we bother for them; that would amount to taking panadol for another mans headache!

I can't understand why the Governor, his cabinet, and Abians in general (most who would have travelled abroad to places like Dubai -or even nearer home- and seen roads in Uyo) will look at the quality of these roads being constructed in Abia and think they are acceptable by international standards.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by ore64dollar: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
there is no way the world would get satisfy,so am not awed by what some people put up in the name of criticism ,but then i make bold to say that the governor is doing great to compare with the past governor in Abia state
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by emindu: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is a factual basis to buy into the clarity,transparency and fastidious nature of chief T.A ORJI administration.But its quite unfortunate that migraine-suffering person's who out of their hatred refused to take into account the very many project that the governor has been putting into place.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by OgeJesus: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
ARIARIA INNER MARKET ROADS

Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by jenny22: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
chiozor: to all who post the sily calender pics, macedonia, ulonneya,patrikobi, chiomen...may God treat you, your family and your affairs the same way TA treats Abia affairs....ISE!!!!
Abia 4 change i can see dat with dis your last statement your fatcs are outdated, d guys hav succeeded showing us the current pictures
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by Inik(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Theodore orji is the worst governor in Nigeria. The level of mediocrity in that state is appalling
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mecedonia(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
The governor has done so much in the state, the people of Abia are happy 4 his administration.
Re: Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. by mensdept: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2013
^^^^See how foolish some human beings can be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd Time Visitor To Umuahia / Help Is My President Really Dumb? / Obasanjo Betrayed Charles Taylor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.