Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. (768 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Nigeria's Economy Is In Danger - Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by PapaBrowne(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4-MyLj-LdE&feature=youtu.be

If you don't have too much MB, WATCH FROM 5.20 mins- 8.20 mins. Outstanding lecture!!

The CEO of McKinsey Global( one of the world's top consulting firms) is speaking to a group of Stanford University(Ivy League in US)students. He tells them, if they must succeed in the coming world, Nigeria is one of the destinations they must look at! He goes on to address the misconception about Nigeria and describes it as one place in the world where some of the most amazing businesses are being launched.

Nigeria is growing my people. We need to be positive about this country. The opportunities are immense!! Agriculture, IT, FMCGs, Finance, and a host of other sectors are awash with opportunities.

Stop looking for a job. Start a business. Create solutions. Lets take advantage of our opportunities before all these oyibo swallow it all up. We need to get wise and be positive. Forget the electricity situation. Console yourself with the fact that we have the best return on investment in the whole wide world.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by TheBookWorm: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Interesting...

But one point of correction. Stanford University is not an Ivy League university. It is often ranked high along with the Ivy League, but it is not one of them.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by PapaBrowne(m): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
TheBookWorm: Interesting...

But one point of correction. Stanford University is not an Ivy League university. It is often ranked high along with the Ivy League, but it is not one of them.
I know it is not Ivy League in the real context of those 7 elite East Coast schools. But for better understanding, I'd always refer to it as Ivy League considering it towers above the rest except maybe for Harvard.

On tthe topic, someone please tell me how to embed a video, I never ever get it right, so just before I quit trying, someone please help!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by DisGuy: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
it should appear by just pasting the youtube link, dont know why yours didnt show up though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4-MyLj-LdE&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by PapaBrowne(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dis Guy: it should appear by just pasting the youtube link, dont know why yours didnt show up though

Thanks a million. You've taught me what i tried to learn 4ever. Thanks disguy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Lol @ the way he described NIGERIA at first grin, anyways, the future is bright, I can feel it
Re: Nigeria's Economy Is Growing Hot!! Watch Mckinsey's CEO Speech At Stanford Univ. by boron10(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2013
Agriculture will so much help in reviving the economy of the northern part of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Republic Of Nigeria Come 2014 / Is Gov. Amaechi Running From Pillar To Post? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.