Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) (6681 Views)

Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Peaceworld(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
They say our Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, is doing a nice job at Orlu, but in Akokwa, my home town, where there hasn't been NEPA for like three years now, it seems the contractors he gave road contract are trying to drag down his good name. Our Governor is trying, but imagine what his enemies will say when they see these sad pictures? Took them with my Samsung...

link...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201121575819033.1073741824.1158372879&type=3
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Zet72(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2013
cheesy Don't worry urself boy it has been proved beyond doubt, Rochas is a clown,mediocre & low lifer

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Rochas is a trickster. He is the most foolish governor I've ever seen in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by CyberG: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2013
See people condemning Rochas but yet I hear they want to put him up for president?? LWKMD! grin grin Well, at least again pictures show that Iboland is not a place where the roads are plated in gold and layered with diamonds like Ibos always try to pretend on NL! Look at the clay earth everywhere! Why?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 03, 2013
Rochas for President joor!

He is doing a fabulous job in Imo.... wink
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 03, 2013
source please

your link does not work
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by phollar(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Rochas is just a media man, he says some different in the media, whereas he is doing something else, you need to be in imo, to really know how bad the place is, the state capital is filled with hotels n guest houses, yet construction of more are in progress, wondering how the state will be in 2 years, what is d future of the youths in d state especially young ladies ?
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2013
Rochas lost my vote and we will send him packing in 2015.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2013
So much for igbo president, when you despise you own for another Smh
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by boron10(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Are there still roads like these in Nigeria? People dey suffer sha. Choi
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2013
People are busy beefing Rochas and he's busy continuing his good works. The link is fake but there's no way all the roads in Imo State will be completed in 10years not to talk of mere 2years. Akwa-Ibom, Rivers and Lagos have been under construction in the last 6 years but yet not up to 50 percent of all the roads in those States have even been started not to talk of being completed. Even Abuja has not been covered up to 30percent inspite of the Federal might.

Some people lied that only one school was being built but I've seen up to 30 under construction. I believe he'll deliver the 305 before 2015. That will make me grade him with Amaechi. There are rural roads(though not of high standard) either under construction or completed in all the LGAs I visited.

The important aspect which I'm yet to notice much impact is the health sector. Hope his advisers understand the importance of health.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2013
Abagworo: People are busy beefing Rochas and he's busy continuing his good works. The link is fake but there's no way all the roads in Imo State will be completed in 10years not to talk of mere 2years. Akwa-Ibom, Rivers and Lagos have been under construction in the last 6 years but yet not up to 50 percent of all the roads in those States have even been started not to talk of being completed. Even Abuja has not been covered up to 30percent inspite of the Federal might.

Some people lied that only one school was being built but I've seen up to 30 under construction. I believe he'll deliver the 305 before 2015. That will make me grade him with Amaechi. There are rural roads(though not of high standard) either under construction or completed in all the LGAs I visited.

The important aspect which I'm yet to notice much impact is the health sector. Hope his advisers understand the importance of health.
True talk! I can always count on you to say something meaningful.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Zet72(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
berem: True talk! I can always count on you to say something meaningful.
grin[quote Yea bird of thesame feather..that celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hahahaahahahahahah,chaiiiii. Tufiaaaaakwa! Onweli ndi na eli ogholi na uwa nkaa. Onye fuli eziokwe ya kwue maka na eziokwu bu ndu! Ndi nine na ebuso Okwute agha ga eti aka na ana....ndua bu gboo!
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Ikengawo: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Ikengawo: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ikengawo, thanks for the effort but that youtube video is a couple of months old and the pics don't show much (it's almost as if the person taking them didn't want to show everything). Why can't we see loads of glossy pics of ALL up to date (on-going and completed) projects in Imo state like Musiwa did this morning for Ondo on the other thread?

I'm yet to be convinced with 4 half-hearted pics and an old video.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by slimghost(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
ilugunboy: Rochas for President joor!

He is doing a fabulous job in Imo.... wink

Bia ilunguboy, behave yourself ooo, na curse? cheesy cheesy
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Ikengawo: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Ikengawo, thanks for the effort but that youtube video is a couple of months old and the pics don't show much (it's almost as if the person taking them didn't want to show everything). Why can't we see loads of glossy pics of ALL up to date (on-going and completed) projects in Imo state like Musiwa did this morning for Ondo on the other thread?

couple of months old? and? do you need a video from today to see that it has become tokyo since December?
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

That video is 6months old and can't really be considered old. I believe more than 100 schools should be under construction while I've only heard of one fully completed at Owerri township. He has since re-paved Wetheral and Okigwe roads while drainage covering and walkways are under construction. Wetheral road is now 90% completed with brand new chrome streetlights (which adorn much of Owerri), new cast median and walkways. I can't mention all but I have a few pictures that doesn't show up to 10% of what I've personally seen.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Picture of primary school under construction. The buildings are constructed by merely using large screws to fix already made parts.

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by IGBOSON1: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abagworo:

That video is 6months old and can't really be considered old. I believe more than 100 schools should be under construction while I've only heard of one fully completed at Owerri township. He has since re-paved Wetheral and Okigwe roads while drainage covering and walkways are under construction. Wetheral road is now 90% completed with brand new chrome streetlights (which adorn much of Owerri), new cast median and walkways. I can't mention all but I have a few pictures that doesn't show up to 10% of what I've personally seen.

^^^Abagworo cheers! Can we see the few recent pics you have of Owerri?
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Zet72: grin[quote Yea bird of thesame feather..that celebrate mediocrity.
so you honestly believe Rochas can mend the infrastructural rot of 8years in under 3 years? Come on, you people make yourselves mediocre by trying to prove absurd points. How much is the state receiving monthly and this road is a rural road with sparse traffic. Even when you don't like someone, allow common sense to prevail always before you condemn.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by EASTSIDAZ: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hahahahaa

Where is that clown called abagworo? grin
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Abagworo cheers! Can we see the few recent pics you have of Owerri?

Imo is beyond Owerri. That primary school is in a rural area.

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is Fashola's fault!
All the project other governors are supposed to be doing has been done by him!

Is he the only governor in Nigeria?

And to make matters worst, he is collecting as tolls, the chicken change my igbo brothers were supposed to take home for xtmas!

I dey vex for fashola o. grin
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
New road + drainage covered old Okigwe road..

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Amaigbo road and Ihiala road in Orlu 80% complete. Remaining walkways, covering of drainage and final asphalting.

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
More from Orlu. Bank road.

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Restructuring of old Orlu stadium along old Orlu-Owerri road which itself is undergoing dualization and expansion. The 2nd is more of Orlu-Ihiala road.

Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
I believe Rochas is not making as much noise as people are made to believe because a lot of changes have occurred which have gone unannounced except from mere visitors like myself. Anyone who visited Imo last in 2011 will surely be surprised this year. I'm actually not a fan of roads. My best impression is in the number of schools I've seen under construction across the rural area. I heard its 305 community schools but I've seen at least 30. Only Rivers State has embarked and completed such ambitious moves.
Re: Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abagworo: I believe Rochas is not making as much noise as people are made to believe because a lot of changes have occurred which have gone unannounced except from mere visitors like myself. Anyone who visited Imo last in 2011 will surely be surprised this year. I'm actually not a fan of roads. My best impression is in the number of schools I've seen under construction across the rural area. I heard its 305 community schools but I've seen at least 30. Only Rivers State has embarked and completed such ambitious moves.
God bless you brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners / They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics / Anambra Election: Ekwueme Warns Politicians Against Promoting Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.