Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners (6676 Views)

Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps / Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by biafran1stson(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
NNAMDI KANU'S RESPONSE TO AN IJAW-BIAFRAN INTELLECTUAL AFTER READING HIS APPEAL TO DEMOLISH JOE IGBOKWE IN A DEBATE---

"Tell Russell he has my Permission to debate Igbokwe. I said I want to debate professors and Intellectuals not a hungry slave residing in Lagos. "----NNAMDI KANU

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Okeytus(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
hmmm...lol,I cant stop laughing,Nnamdi Kanu has it..1:0

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by AmoryBlacq: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is NK a professor?

what makes him think a professor would debate him?

This is a shallow way of avoiding the debate

I thought he was wiser than this!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by NwaAmaikpe: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Okeytus(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Is NK a professor?

for someone to predict and say correctly what is and will happen in a Nation,I think hes more than a professor ie Hes a prophet and should lecture a professor.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who is Russell?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by oilsuop: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nnamadi kannu is so wicked with his words cheesy

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by rainylad(f): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
..Nnamdi Kanu sholud ignore that afonja called Joe Yorubakwe..He is even on exile in Lagos doing his house-boy job for Tinubu.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by obulor6468: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=AmoryBlacq post=59073874][color=#770077][i][b] Is NK a professor?

what makes him think a professor would debate him?

This is a shallow way of avoiding the debate

I thought he was wiser than this!

But a professor can vice an illiterate dullard, uh?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by perez100: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
But many Professors today are praise-singers and cowards. So, NK is better than a 1000 fearful Professors who cannot cough even in the face of oppression. God even prefer any man that can speak up against injustice.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by 989900: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Take Nnamdi Kanu to a psychiatrist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by victorvezx(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just say he used style to avoid the debate. Why is it that Joe igbokwe is eager for the debate and Nnamdi Kanu that called for the debate is avoiding him?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by dudebuck: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
drake2000x:
Who is Russell?
Russel Idatoru BlueJack, A wise man very hard core Biafran!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
I never knew Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters were this terrified of their dunce of a "leader" being exposed for the intellectual fraud he is.
Kanu threw down his challenge knowing that no eminent intellectual would debase themselves to debate a tout. Suddenly, someone was willing to come down to his level and accept that gauntlet and he's panicked. grin You can't expect anything more from a charlatan. And his zombie base can't still see him for the fraud he is.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by GuyWise(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chai Mazi no get mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I never knew Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters were this terrified of their dunce of a "leader" being exposed for the intellectual fraud he is.
Kanu threw down his challenge knowing that no eminent intellectual would debase themselves to debate a tout. Suddenly, someone was willing to come down to his level and accept that gauntlet and he's panicked. grin You can't expect anything more from a charlatan. And his zombie base can't still see him for the fraud he is.
u're one of the very few erudite igbos here........ well done sir!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by ProWalker: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
biafran1stson:
NNAMDI KANU'S RESPONSE TO AN IJAW-BIAFRAN INTELLECTUAL AFTER READING HIS APPEAL TO DEMOLISH JOE IGBOKWE IN A DEBATE---

"Tell Russell he has my Permission to debate Igbokwe. I said I want to debate professors and Intellectuals not a hungry slave residing in Lagos. "----NNAMDI KANU

NK, always looking for attention. Which serious Professor or intellectuals wlll bring himself or herself to Kanu's low class level?
Let him debate with his bunch of hate-filled, illiterate and low- life followers.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Omofunaab2: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Your people go call you afonja now

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by victorvezx(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
biafran1stson:
[s]NNAMDI KANU'S RESPONSE TO AN IJAW-BIAFRAN INTELLECTUAL AFTER READING HIS APPEAL TO DEMOLISH JOE IGBOKWE IN A DEBATE---

"Tell Russell he has my Permission to debate Igbokwe. I said I want to debate professors and Intellectuals not a hungry slave residing in Lagos. "----NNAMDI KANU[/s]
Trash. Nonsense. Cowards

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by NetBizguy: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Bro you sound too intelligent to think stagnantly, Wait oo! No eminent intellectual would debase themselves to debate a tout? And eminent intellectuals all over the country are disturbed by every single truth that proceeds from this tout on the fraudulent formulation and structure of Nigeria which gained him such massive global acceptance/recognition?

It's not about blowing vocabs bro, more than Many intellectuals including Wole Soyinka, Buhari your very own president, Soludo, groups, tribes, nations, organizations to mention but, a few all over the world, eminents of intellectuals are looking for a way to answer Nnamdi Kanu little questions and who doesn't know they're causing debates on TV and radio stations across the globe on/offline and, you're here talking about ?

I think you're just one of the insignificant few that wants to use Nnamdi kanu's ladder to get noticed on a web horizon like Nairaland.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by Ultimus: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Be wary of self acclaimed leaders that shy away from the chance to actually promote and expatiate on their ideologies when given a juicy chance to do so. Buhari avoided debate, see Nigeria now. Kanu is avoiding debate.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by laribari(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
rainylad:

..Nnamdi Kanu sholud ignore that afonja called Joe Yorubakwe..He is even on exile in Lagos doing his house-boy job for Tinubu.

and you are not as rich as he is. Na wah o, people just talk anyhow.

so because he has a different view now, then he is a yoruba man. may God help us.

We need to have a clear mind if we must move forward as a nation, be it Nigeria or biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by michealdeco: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Sorry u got I all wrong

Russell Bluejack asked him to allow him go for the interview and he accepted the appeals

Meanwhile call ur London based ...... I want to debate with him

#Evermayo

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by michealdeco: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
laribari:

and you are not as rich as he is. Na wah o, people just talk anyhow.

so because he has a different view now, then he is a yoruba man. may God help us.

We need to have a clear mind if we must move forward as a nation, be it Nigeria or biafra.
I better be poor and contented than rich and be a traitor and betrayal to my tribe in the name of serving an expired contraction

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by cjrane: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wonders shall never end.
Kola chewing Joe Igbokwe is now an intellectual in the Nigeria of today? grin grin grin grin grin

What happened to Bolaji Akinyemi,Emeka Anyaoku, Ayo Adebanjo, Geoffery Onyeama, ,Adebayo Adeniji, Ofeimun Odia, Wole Soyinka, Edwin Clark etc.

Nnamdi Kanu has espoused his superior argument that how he understands the skewed wicked set up in Nigeria, the only solution is for the country to breakup. He therefore wants sound people that have something tangible to debate otherwise with tangible reasons because they either witnessed the events that led to the last civil war and have proved themselves as sages in their own right.

See Nigerian "intellectual" grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxdFCD3WwCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnrT08Ahf14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeY-dfe92G4

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by modik(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

NK we know
Joe igbokwe we also know.
But...

.. .....
If only you can lead an intellectual March against this "tout of a man, NK" in any Biafran soil of your choice!

Then, all you said about NK would be tested in real world terms.
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by koladebrainiac(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
lmao so Nnamdi Kanu is an Intellectual person?? lmao wonder sha never end. na wa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by koladebrainiac(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nnamdi Challenged ''anybody'' to debate him on SECESSION he is here chicken out lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

These IPOB people sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by achi4u(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is Joe Igbokwe a Professor?

NK needs profs not hate-filled Igbokwe who has never set his legs in alaigbo for all his life.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by wristbangle: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Looking for excuse to avoid the debate. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners by CltrAltDel: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
[s]
biafran1stson:

[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Actually Declared Zero Votes For LP Here / Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo / Who Really Is Rochas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.