Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though (727 Views)

Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though by eedrisxxx: 11:18am On May 01, 2008
kennis music should be respected anywhere as they actually pave way for Naija hiphop to grow
Re: Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though by unix4real1(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2008
One thing u don`t really understand about this your stupid topic you are posting about is that if Kennis Music didn`t pave ways for artistes, they will surely be where they are today. ask yourself this simple question, Are they one that pave ways for Ruggedman, Psqure, Faze, Dbanj, e.t.c to became the Nigerian top artistes of today?

I think u better find somethings else to talk about if u don`t know what to post. cos no be by force.

Maybe dem give u small change sef to come and advertise dem for here who knows.

didirin grin
Re: Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though by eedrisxxx: 4:14pm On May 01, 2008
the biggest challenge wey u get be say u no no say u be fool, how old u be sef? or when u start to dey listen to naija music. e be like say u still little dumb fool

take it or leave it, kennis actually pave the way for naija hiphop. have not said they the creator(simple english fool), it might be hard to take in but thats the truth
i dnt know kenny nor the other but thats the reality

ur arugument know even let us know which side u dey on

oga didirin
Re: Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though by javalove(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2008
come dis guy, wetin be ur name sef, eedrissxxxx, u have just posts to ur name which means u are a new member. u don begin dey call person fool. did u read the rules of this forum at all, ?

if u dont get out of here with ur stupid yarns, i would smack u
Re: Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though by tosinadeda: 8:55pm On May 01, 2008
javalove:

come this guy, wetin be your name sef, eedrissxxxx, u have just posts to your name which means u are a new member. u don begin dey call person fool. did u read the rules of this forum at all, ?

if u don't get out of here with your stupid yarns, i would smack u

i agree with the guy, that guy na big fool

eedrisxxx:

kennis music should be respected anywhere as they actually pave way for Naija hiphop to grow

he clearly in his post that they paved naija hip hop to grow and not that they paved way for some particular artistes to grow!!!!
isnt that clear enough??

unix4real1:

One thing u don`t really understand about this your stupid topic you are posting about is that if Kennis Music didn`t pave ways for artistes, they will surely be where they are today. ask yourself this simple question, Are they one that pave ways for Ruggedman, Psqure, Faze, Dbanj, e.t.c to became the Nigerian top artistes of today?

I think u better find somethings else to talk about if u don`t know what to post. because no be by force.

Maybe them give u small change sef to come and advertise them for here who knows.

didirin grin
and this ignorant illeterate posted this!!!! ure a moronic idiot. think and look at the topic and post of the poster before u post.
Re: Kennis Music Pave Way For Others: Eedris Is Shit Though by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2008
I bow 4 una.y'all should have atleast welcome him.Haba nairalander.
But my guy u mess up oh!!.U just dey yarn anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Bet Dough On Top Dis Issue N I No Wan Lose My Cheese! Abeg Reply! / The Game: / Re:up-date On Nigeria Atm Scams: Run For Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.