Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? (24110 Views)

Uk Master Degree Programs With Study Centers In Nigeria / Help With Acca Registration, And Centers In Nigeria / Erp Training Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by funkyprof: 3:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Hi everyone,

Please I am intending to do a certification course in IT so as to improve my job prospects as I am also an IT graduate. My problem is knowing which computer training centers offer quality training and certifications as they all promise to be well certified and professionals but I fear that some of them are just there to collect money without leaving you any better at the end of the program than when you first came in at the start of the program.

I will really appreciate your opinions on the best 3 computer training centers in Lagos that give value for money and their locations as I have heard that some branches of such centers teach far better than their counterparts. Thanks in advance
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by mexabet(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
Flamytech Computer School is good. I did two courses there recently. 176 Adetola Street (right at First Corner), Aguda, Surulere. In case you need it, this is their website: http://computer-school.flamytech.com/ and their phone number is: 08163796681

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by funkyprof: 4:24am On Dec 17, 2013
@mexabet, thanks for the info. I will check it out

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by gtbent1: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
If what you want is Software Development Training in .NET(C#, asp.net mvc, SQL Server, Entity Framework etc ), then check out this company called ANCHORSOFT http://www.anchorsoftng.com/. It is a software development company with a training arm. This is not a typical computer school, it is like a software development workshop

You get immersed into the raw thing. I was there as an intern in 2011 and I was blown away. wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by Analee(f): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Wat abt data management
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by ictacademy: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
have you heard about Megaetk ict academy

we offer the best ict training in lagos nigeria

our prices are affordable

some of the courses that we offer include:

MICROSOFT PROJECT
PRIMAVERA
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
AUTOCAD 2D / 3D
AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL
ARCHICAD
REVIT ARCHITECTURE
REVIT MEP (Mech,Elect&Plumbing)
REVIT STRUCTURE
3Ds MAX
Comptia A+
Comptia N+
ORACLE DATABASE 12G (OCA)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DESKTOP PUBLISHING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
ADVANCED EXCEL
SPSS

visit this link to learn more

http://ictacademy.com.ng/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by bastien: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
ictacademy:
have you heard about Megaetk ict academy

we offer the best ict training in lagos nigeria

our prices are affordable

some of the courses that we offer include:

MICROSOFT PROJECT
PRIMAVERA
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
AUTOCAD 2D / 3D
AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL
ARCHICAD
REVIT ARCHITECTURE
REVIT MEP (Mech,Elect&Plumbing)
REVIT STRUCTURE
3Ds MAX
Comptia A+
Comptia N+
ORACLE DATABASE 12G (OCA)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DESKTOP PUBLISHING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
ADVANCED EXCEL
SPSS

visit this link to learn more

http://ictacademy.com.ng/
were is ur location and how much?

1 Like

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by ictacademy: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pen cinema, Agege, Lagos

and

Salem street, Lagos Island, Lagos.

Kindly call us on 08033146625 to get the prices

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by kokogilet: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by samyworld: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Integrity Computers provides all sorts of Computer
Solutions
1. PC Sales (New/Used Desktop, Laptop,
Monitor, Screen, Keyboard, Mouse, Flash drives,
Modem etc)
2. PC Maintenance and Repairs
3. PC Networking (Cafe, CBT Centers, Personal)
4. One on One Computer Training (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, CorelDraw, Photoshop, SAGE Accounting, Website Design and Development, AutoCad 2D and 3D, Internet Tech, Social Media Marketing)
5. Virus Removal
6. Hardware and Software Installations
7. Graphic Design (Flyers, Album Covers, Billboards, Wedding Cards, Birthday
Cards, Graduation, Calendars etc)
8. Nationwide Delivery with 100% Original and Guaranteed Products.

Contact Us at 07038353574 (Call and Whatsapp) or
on snowdrops42 @ gmail .com or join our
Telegram Channel on https:///2SZSeFM

Everything may be done online, so no need to
stress yourself. A trial will convince you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by Developrog(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by herosworldtech: 4:17am On Nov 04, 2019
funkyprof:
Hi everyone,

Please I am intending to do a certification course in IT so as to improve my job prospects as I am also an IT graduate. My problem is knowing which computer training centers offer quality training and certifications as they all promise to be well certified and professionals but I fear that some of them are just there to collect money without leaving you any better at the end of the program than when you first came in at the start of the program.

I will really appreciate your opinions on the best 3 computer training centers in Lagos that give value for money and their locations as I have heard that some branches of such centers teach far better than their counterparts. Thanks in advance

Heros World Technology can teach you web development from beginner level to becoming a paid professional.
Heros World Technology is based in Lagos Mainland and offer training on Web Design / Development, Mobile Apps Development, Graphics Design and Video Editing

Technologies includes:
HTML, CSS, Javascript, Bootstrap, ReactJS, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Firebase, ReactNative

Also train on Graphics Design using Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign

Then Video Editing using Adobe Premier Pro, and After Effect.

Call or whatsapp Heros World Technology on 08119463652

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by mizella: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
After my NYSC, I was lucky to get a good job with very good pay but unfortunately, it was a tech company and i had no basic knowledge of coding.
luckily for me, my uncle's son was at the time learning coding at Goldtech computer education and told me of the place. The instructors were really good at it and impacted me greatly. Goldtech computer education is located at 109 Ojuelegba Road, Surulere Lagos. website is www.goldtech.com.ng, 09095220012.
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by krixus2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
funkyprof:
Hi everyone,

Madesoft Academy is the IT Education Brand of Madesoftlogic International[img][/img]. The Academy provides a wide variety of employment driven,project-based Software development courses, designed by our experts after careful market study and research. All courses are taught by experienced developers.

Madesoft academy is where life-long learners come to learn the skills they need, to land the jobs they want, to build the lives they have always wanted. At Madesoft Academy you'll find a tech family that will serve you for life. A network of a smart, king, change-makers that will help you plug into the quick-changing, exciting world of design and technology. Once a graduate, you'll have access to life-long career support, free events, webinars, curriculum updates, company intros, and opportunities to grow your career.

Courses Include:

MERN Stack

React JS

Vue JS

Laravel + Vue

To register, go to http://madesoftacademy.com/ and follow the instruction.

1 Share

Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by Dmtcomputer: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Check out Digital Micro Technologies ict training center. www.dmtict.com.ng
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by businessguide: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by chanseroo(m): 2:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Earn $25 Dollars free sign up.Join secret millionaires.click the link below
Re: What Are The The Best 3 Computer Training Centers In Lagos? by goldtechicthub: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
I will recomment Goldtech computer education, they've got very experienced instructors for different IT courses.
A friend that did python programming training and data science referred me there. i would say they are doing well.
They have offices in Surulere and Ikeja.

109 Ojuelegba Road Surulere Lagos
154 Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos.
www.goldtech.com.ng

I hope this helps. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Is 400k Job In Nigeria Worth Staying Or Should I Japa? / Entrepreneurs Are Ruining Morales Of Employees / Back To Nigeria After Medical School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.