Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (21256 Views)

How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game Is Cool / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
J12:

Me too. I never knew that a kiddie edition. Well, I need to find me some Aki and Paw-Paw sort of kids. Maga fit pay

LMAO grin Wicked.

Congrats jare, little guy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by samseen02(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Congrats genius!
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Vansnickers: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
crackhaus: How can you call them silly parents for sending their kids to modelling or make-up schools? Nor be choice again, abi every kid was born to be a scientist/mathematician

Don't mind the illiterate.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Van snickers:

Don't mind the illiterate.
like u
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Vansnickers: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
peppy luv: like u

LOL! So sensitive! grin grin grin.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by tellwsdom: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
When will you nigerians ever be freed from hunger and brokenness??..1milion naira is not even enuff to enjoy urself in a good club and y'all are here screaming and hailing for 1million naira...#gently walks out of thread shaking my head sad
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Bigi83(f): 11:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
kponke denge: No big deal I won 30million last month.
for ur mind
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
crackhaus: How can you call them silly parents for sending their kids to modelling or make-up schools? Nor be choice again, abi every kid was born to be a scientist/mathematician
well u r rit but at that age,they r just too young atleast I hv a reason 4 sayin dat,a nebors son who at d age of six can't recite ABC properly nd u nid to see d way d mum hails him calin him Mr Nigeria in d makin! I had to help afta I took d boy to a party nd he was mocked by d MC nd other kids for not knwin hw to spell some simple words he was asked!he cried bitterly nd u knw hw kids feel wen they r mocked.stil d mum saw it as notin nd was lukin 4 a modelin schl to register him! as a teacher nd proud one,I think such decisions shud wait till d child is tru wit secondary schl,afta al am also a make up artist but evn as d only girl in a family of 8 my mum neva allowed me to use make up till she made sure I passed my waec!we can't al b doctors,scientist etc but atlest d basic knowledge shud be acquired.thank u

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Heymus(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yeah joshua Ajayi really tried, he was very cool and calm, unlike the first guy (joseph) mr. Know it all.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by supaeagles(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
tellwsdom: When will you nigerians ever be freed from hunger and brokenness??..1milion naira is not even enuff to enjoy urself in a good club and y'all are here screaming and hailing for 1million naira...#gently walks out of thread shaking my head sad
Sir, you fail to see the forest through the trees. Your focus is on the money the kid won while many here are lauding the young lad's intelligence and confidence. The price money was incidental.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by 50calibre(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thats some real cash for a 13 year old, he is obviously intelligent although that's just change for most grown ups. From December till now, I've burnt more than one mill just on frivolous things
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Okijajuju: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: Proud of u son nd thumbs up to ur parents not al those stupid parents sendin their kids to modelin schl nd make up schl at d age of 11 nd 12 *smh*so much of fake life in abj

utter nonsense..

Wait until you have to fork out money for those kids to do your make up..

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2013
U knw, I am doing a researc on smart n intelligent ppl, wat is d size of there brain? My research shows dat big headed ppl are brainy and this child has added to d number of big headed brainys on my list. Kudos to d big heads.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju:

utter nonsense..

Wait until you have to fork out money for those kids to do your make up..
I only join nl to air my views nd express myself positively,as 4 u *smh* no comment 4 ur likes.gudnyt
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by walex2bad(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Watched d programme... D guy iz jst lyk me... Very Intelligent..
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Odunharry(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2013
i taya o
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Fussbot: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: Proud of u son nd thumbs up to ur parents not al those stupid parents sendin their kids to modelin schl nd make up schl at d age of 11 nd 12 *smh*so much of fake life in abj
naija mentality,oyinbo people enrole dia children in schools dat is line with dia talents..dough am not in support of make up school or dat but dia is notin wrong in sending ur child 2 a football academy or theatre school if he/she has d talent..we all can't become a lawyer or doctor..
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by orgasticdance: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2013
50calibre: Thats some real cash for a 13 year old, he is obviously intelligent although that's just change for most grown ups.
lies lies lies
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Odunharry(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2013
J12:

Me too. I never knew that a kiddie edition. Well, I need to find me some Aki and Paw-Paw sort of kids. Maga fit pay
maybe it was d children edition for children only..remember last week was children's day
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Fussbot: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: well u r rit but at that age,they r just too young atleast I hv a reason 4 sayin dat,a nebors son who at d age of six can't recite ABC properly nd u nid to see d way d mum hails him calin him Mr Nigeria in d makin! I had to help afta I took d boy to a party nd he was mocked by d MC nd other kids for not knwin hw to spell some simple words he was asked!he cried bitterly nd u knw hw kids feel wen they r mocked.stil d mum saw it as notin nd was lukin 4 a modelin schl to register him! as a teacher nd proud one,I think such decisions shud wait till d child is tru wit secondary schl,afta al am also a make up artist but evn as d only girl in a family of 8 my mum neva allowed me to use make up till she made sure I passed my waec!we can't al b doctors,scientist etc but atlest d basic knowledge shud be acquired.thank u
u should av told us d reason instead in ur previous post..bt den.....

Sorry I see no sense in dis ur reason...all parents can't be lik dat ur nabor
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Fussbot: u should av told us d reason instead in ur previous post..bt den.....

Sorry I see no sense in dis ur reason...all parents can't be lik dat ur nabor
gudnyt
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by vickyb59(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2013
thumbs up joshua .. U are not like the other guy Joseph dat guy too know na wetin make am go aouz wit 20k.. Hope say ur papa go buy u ur small blackberry sha lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by ibkgab001: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Have you forgotten it is diffrent from double sure of a thing u used to play around seeking for diffrent number permutations
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by baby124: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Impressive. Wow. This is a child working for his university education already, Good stuff.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Tinkybabe(f): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Really impressive..congrats young crime fighter grin

Here is an hilarious yet pitiable one..his uncle made him lose hundred thousand naira..Uncle Biodun ,you need a big knock on the head o angry angry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18xolvEtuJY
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by obi306: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2013
great!
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by solotutu(m): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2013
KC boy on point...rep KC tho i ran frm dere...this is gr8 other kids wud love to 4low in his steps nd become wiser dan home alone 'kelvinL
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by supaeagles(m): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2013
Tinkybabe: Really impressive..congrats young crime fighter grin
Here is an hilarious yet pitiable one..his uncle made him lose hundred thousand naira..Uncle Biodun ,you need a big knock on the head o angry
Eyaa.... the boy really missed out and the host gave him so many subtle hints about the answer but the poor kid did not pick them up...... plus Uncle Biodun was a certified ***** ... the Uncle should balance him the remaining money..... LOL
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by OOLUSOGA(m): 3:31am On Jun 04, 2013
This is wonderful congrats small boy grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by Tonbrazeal(m): 3:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Nice
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by jaytime(m): 3:54am On Jun 04, 2013
The boy was intelligent; the one left b4 him with 20k could have gone far but he was proving oversabi. I pray the parent will allow dat 1mil to make the desired impact in his education rather than divert it to other family tinz.
Re: 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire by naptu2: 4:33am On Jun 04, 2013
This was the children's day edition. They usually have a children's day edition and a celebrity/charity edition.

The programme is no longer being syndicated (on private and state stations) but it's still being shown on NTA network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download My Flatmates Season One (1) All Episode / Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ Submitted For The Oscar 2020 By Nigerian Committee / If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.