Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Your Husband/wife Has Ever Done For You... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Romantic Thing Your Husband/wife Has Ever Done For You... (528 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Your Husband/wife Has Ever Done For You... by sexymoma(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Taking you out for dinner, Bathing you, Cleaning up the home for you, bathing the kids, cooking your favorite meal, having all night s3x, Ki55ing every part of your body, writing his signature on your back..... hmmm sweets.
Married Couples in the house let have your contribution. Let have our fun.

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To The Family Section!!! / Who Do You Love Most In Your Family? / The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.