Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kudos To The Family Section!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kudos To The Family Section!!! (526 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To The Family Section!!! by saints2(f): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
I really want to express my profound appreciation to all contributors, posters and readers of this family section, you guys are amazing and so wonderful, I see mothers, fathers, uncles and aunties contributes to issues that touched hearts, I see a high level of maturity and understanding, my life has been touched even though I don't logged on to my account. This is my prayer to you even as you take time to make other homes better and peaceful, God will never leave or forsake you in Jesus name, I can't mention names but you know yourselves, may His grace never leave you alone.

My best regards to your homes.

(1) (Reply)

Child Marriage In Nigeria - YES Or NO?? / Dont Wanna Children. Is It Wrong? / Is It Really Necessary In Babies Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.