Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? (18230 Views)

Poll: Who wins the Champions League

Man Utd: 48% (119 votes)
Chelsea: 51% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Or Manchester United / Who Has More Fans ? Arsenal , Chelsea, Or Manchester United ? / MIkel Obi's Current Club: Chelsea or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by DrDre1(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2008
Even Mugbabe thinks it's Chelsea will 'carry the day'

grin grin grin grin Bunch of dreamers grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2008
Mugabe:

how on earth do youthink man u will win both premiership and the champions league.it's not possible, chelsea 'll carry the day

NA FOR MOUTH? cool Don't be sentimental. MANCHESTER UNITED DESERVES THE CUP.
NO GOING BACK
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Royce29: 2:31pm On May 14, 2008
This thing is done and dusted, chelsea can look back at the season and say we tried, cuz the reds are just to much for them to handle. Like they say you cant catch what you cant see. Chelsea peeps, the time to PUT UP is so gone, now its time to SHUT UP.

MAN UTD RULES!

Remember ths scene?

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2008
The match is going to be close, both teams will be very motivated; Chelsea will have the incentive of not losing another trophy to man u, while man u will want to prove its superiority to chelsea.

i will give the cup to chelsea any ways cos first and foremost i'm a chelsea fan grin and secondly chelsea has the ability to grind out results no matter what (especially when they are motivated).

no doubt, the match is goin to be very interesting, i'm predicting a cagey affair during the first half cos both teams will be nervous and not want to make early mistakes.
the second half will be more explosive, as i believe neither of the teams will want the match to extend to extra time. at the end of the day, it'll be chelsea 1 man u 0.

that's my take.

KTBFFH. Up chelsea, up chelsea, up chelseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by femibig(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]UP BLUES, CHELSEA FOR LIFE.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by angel101(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2008
hmmm, watching from the sidelines. NO COMMENT tongue
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mohsmiley(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2008
man utd wins d game no doult abot it. WHY? we ar red devils
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mohsmiley(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2008
man utd wins d game no doult abot it. WHY? we ar d red devils
NOTIN DEY HAPPEN
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by afam1(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2008
grin

all say BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CHELSEA 4 LIFE OOH
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by md4real(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2008
THE MATCH WILL NOT CLOSE AT ALL, CHELSEA HAS RUSSIA SUPPORT AND ALL IT NEED TO TAKE THE DAY. THE MATCH IS ALREADY HALF WON. IT JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by ndumart: 10:51pm On May 14, 2008
The match has been played and won by United. All u will get to see is the replay of the match on the 21st.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by pmann(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2008
I strongly believe that Chelsea has achieve their best this season by getting as far as to the champions league finals. They have created a record for themselves by getting to the finals. It is going to be a do or die for Chelsea that day. The blues will play all their possible best in that match but the victory will surely go to Man U. That match will end up 2-1 in favour of Man U. Bad news for the blues, right. I am not a prophet neither i my a magician but That is how the match will end up. believe me or not, the cup belongs to Man U. For the blues, i no it is very painful but there are certain things that you don't have the power to change. I am not a Man U fan but i will advice all the blues to forget about that cup and think towards another one in the nearest future. For all Man fan do not think that Man U is a better side, is just that is your turn to shine. Man U fans rejoice for this is your time. I must confess that Chelsea has really done well this season.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by pmann(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2008
I strongly believe that Chelsea has achieve their best this season by getting as far as to the champions league finals. They have created a record for themselves by getting to the finals. It is going to be a do or die for Chelsea that day. The blues will play all their possible best in that match but the victory will surely go to Man U. That match will end up 2-1 in favour of Man U. Bad news for the blues, right. I am not a prophet neither i my a magician but That is how the match will end up. believe me or not, the cup belongs to Man U. For the blues, i no it is very painful but there are certain things that you don't have the power to change. I am not a Man U fan but i will advice all the blues to forget about that cup and think towards another one in the nearest future. For all Man fan do not think that Man U is a better side, is just that is your turn to shine. Man U fans rejoice for this is your time. I must confess that Chelsea has really done well this season.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by mellow(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2008
[b]I am not a FAN of any Club, I just enjoy watching Football without sentimentality.

But I will give this one to
MANCHESTER UNITED.[
They deserve it.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by micodon(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2008
chelsea in their first ever champs. league final. instead of losing , they'll kill themselves on the pitch. i think chelsea will carry the da. dont 4get that they have an incredible record in the finals of any competition
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by micodon(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2008
chelsea in their first ever champs. league final. instead of losing , they'll kill themselves on the pitch. i think chelsea will carry the da. dont 4get that they have an incredible record in the  finals of any competition
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by DIAMONDAY(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2008
NO BE 4 FREE, KO FAGIDI, EYA LO KO A.B.D, MONKEY DEY DIFFERENT FROM CHIMPAZEEE, WE NO BE MATE, CHELSEA, IN TERMS OF EXPERIENCE, WE SENIOR YOU, FITNESS, NO BE BY MOUTH, STARS, WE ARE TOO MUCH, BLUES, DONT TRY TO MESKAFO WITH THE REDS, WE GO SET YOU ON FIRE, WE NO BE LIVERPOOL OOOOOO, GET THAT CLEAR, TRUELY UNITED,
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by essy: 5:22pm On May 15, 2008
"GONGO ASO KUTUPU AWU "United is just a pretender,the cup belongs to CHELSEA.UP BLUESSSS.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by dozie101: 5:56pm On May 15, 2008
[size=8pt][size=8pt]UNITED!![/size][/size]
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by teemoe(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2008
[size=28pt]DEFINITELY UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by aisida: 7:38pm On May 15, 2008
when you look at the cup is for A I G because will are bether than them, but grant as really try this year for the blues beuse God is with me
UP A I G FOR LIFE
AND WORLD BEST HAS 4 GOALS ON THAT DAY

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by donpapa(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2008
Why should we have 2 be wasting our time unecessarily when CHELSEA is already written on d cup!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Vickivicki(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2008
donpapa:

Why should we have 2 be wasting our time unecessarily when CHELSEA is already written on d cup!

Tell them!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by dyabman(m): 2:33am On May 16, 2008
I cant just wait on that day , umm, dont know whats gonna happen. Chelsea will win the cup but its going to be a hard one , but we are very strong and motivated, we can do it somehow,anyhow, and the only extra motivation that will let chelsea play manutd to the core is when the SPECIAL ONE IS AT THE VIP WATCHING US, then u see the players with superb performance, CHELSEA ALL THE WAY!!!.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2008
donpapa:

ANOTHER DREAMER IN THE HOUSE. By the time you wake up to reality you will be shocked.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kokorunna(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2008
UNITED TO WIN shocked

They play attractive football compared to Chelsea who are TOO BORING
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Tini(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2008
m m A N N U U
mm mm A A N N N U U
m m m m A A N N N U U
m m m m AAAAA N N N U U
m m m m A A N N N U U
m m m m A A N NN U U
m m m A A N N UU
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Emmanaman: 11:28am On May 16, 2008
Man U 4 life. They er not ready to leave any stone unturne, not even d Campions league. We er beating d blues 3-0.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by ebbydotnet: 1:21pm On May 16, 2008
am an arsenal fan but i give it to man utd because of their defensive prowess.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by brosious: 7:01pm On May 16, 2008
united all the way
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Buso4(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2008
I am sorry for all Chelsea Fans who thinks C. Ronaldo and reach Champions league final and fail to lift it when he knows His winning d World Best this year lies in that Cup
Its Man Utd all the Way
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by ndumart: 2:36pm On May 17, 2008
Blues will See RED on dat day. United for Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corinthians Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 16th December 2012 / Liverpool Vs Wolves (4 - 0) On 6th December 2020 / Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 6th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.