Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? (18262 Views)

Poll: Who wins the Champions League

Man Utd: 48% (119 votes)
Chelsea: 51% (125 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Or Manchester United / Who Has More Fans ? Arsenal , Chelsea, Or Manchester United ? / MIkel Obi's Current Club: Chelsea or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2008
skyhadi16:

Dear Man u And Chelsea remember what goes around must come around its your turn use it wisely as for Gunners, we will come back its just a temporary light out ok.

Eeh yaah, cheesy cheesy cheesy. BIG DREAM.
Till then MANCHESTER UNITED Carry go

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Raimond(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2008
I`m a die-hard Gunner, but i`d wish to congratulate united for their victory in the EPL-Well Done!!!.

As for the champions League, i would still want man u to win, just to prove a point, and that is, when you want to talk of big teams in the premier league,it`s Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool.
As for chelsea, that they won the league twice after 100 years, is not enuf to put them in the hall of fame. grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Tstark(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2008
I agree with you. All these Naija Chelsea supporters are all band wagon supporters cos of Mourinho's squad. Where was Chelsea in the 80's, and 90's? Chlesea is not an elite premiership team, they just happen to have had a stroke of luck for a couple of seasons and as from next season you will see them fall back into the mid table where they belong.
Then i can bet you that all these so called Chelsea supporters will split themselves among Man U, Liverpool, and Arsenal. It was when Gullit signed Babayaro and some other star players that Naija folks started even noticing that there was a team called Chelsea in the league. Abeg make una just shut up and watch wetin go happen
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by DrDre1(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2008
MAN UTD = END OF DISCUSSION

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by shostar: 7:58pm On May 12, 2008
I think chelsea deserves it. It shouldn't be a winner take all thing.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by shabangur(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2008
it's going to be a very tough game but I go for ManU,since Chelsea owes us one. They beat us last year on the FA Cup and this is revenge time.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2008
@ topic
Chelsea, of course cool Anyone against Man U. is good to go!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Millena(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2008
stillwater:

@ topic
Chelsea, of course cool Anyone against Manchester United. is good to go!!!!!!!

Gbam! Sistah I dey feel u.

Arsenal all the way.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 12, 2008
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Millena(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2008
Bros the match no far again. Make una stop the noise and concentrate on paying ur DSTV bills make una no for miss the match.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Fimmy(m): 1:32am On May 13, 2008
i pray they both share the cup
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2008
Fimmy:

i pray they both share the cup
smiley smiley smiley You don't have to pray about it again. cheesy cheesy We are not ready to share anything with anybody for now. pls cool
MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIVE.IT IS ALREADY SETTLED,NO NEGOTIATION
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by idupaul: 10:55am On May 13, 2008
chelsea rules.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by shilling(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2008
Man Utd cos they've got what it takes.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by BTreasures: 11:37am On May 13, 2008
Come Watch it LIVE at King's Hall 6 Soji Adepegba, by Afribank Allen Avenue. Ikeja Lagos. The Bill is on Us. Packaging and Composure is KEY!. I'll be waiting to C U ALL. SUCCEED!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by BTreasures: 11:38am On May 13, 2008
Come Watch it LIVE at King's Hall 6 Soji Adepegba, by Afribank Allen Avenue. Ikeja Lagos. The Bill is on Us. Packaging and Composure is KEY!. I'll be waiting to C U ALL. SUCCEED!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by BTreasures: 11:59am On May 13, 2008
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by peeboy(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2008
Chelsea fans are so sure that the champions league trophy belongs to them. Is like, Manchester United doesn't have a chance from Chelsea's supporters perspective. Matches are not played using the mouth. WE SHALL SEE THE WINNERS IN MOSCOW. Is total WAR and whoever lift the trophy woundn't do that on a platter.GOOD LUCK MAN. UNITED.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by babyx(f): 3:23pm On May 13, 2008
The RED DEVILS are winners all the way this season, cheesy
Man u haters get use to it, showdown at Moscow with the Blues? piece of cake!!!

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by seunspice(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2008
Nna poster, why not put up a poll make we vote? I am a Man Utd fan, but from the last few years chelsea does well in the midst of uncertainty than otherwise. Therefore i would only say Man U would win cause of my love and Bias for my team. However, Looking at antecedents, United would win cause the squad is in good mental shape, but knowing who chelsea are and SFA's flair of defending against Teams like this, its an open game.

ONE UNITED
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by seunspice(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2008
Just seen the poll, missed it by whiskers before and United is JUST in front. Hope that ends up the case.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by aisida: 3:37pm On May 13, 2008
HELLO WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD
UP RED
FROM DON DELE
THE D PLAYER THAT WE WORK
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by aisida: 3:41pm On May 13, 2008
UP MANUTD FOR LIFE
FROM MUYIWA

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by aisida: 3:43pm On May 13, 2008
this are the player that will do it on that day

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by aisida: 3:50pm On May 13, 2008
this is our logo
but do you know what we are wining
from don dele

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by charles316: 5:22pm On May 13, 2008
why some pple no dey like d truth.chelsea has far better players than man u.can u compare any of man u midfielders to mchael essien or micheal ballack ,lampard.(abi na anderson wey dey run like pikin wey shit dey catch).they dont have any striker like drogba or even a defender a keeper like cech.so why are they even talking?am a badddd chelsea fan ,but i accept that arsenal and liverpool are good,but man is full of average players.check out d list of average players.fletcher,anderson,nani,brown,ferdinand(calamity anytime he faces aiyegbeni),carrick,and even scholes.

ronaldo may be good against teams like derby county,sunderland,westham utd, but simply not good enough for big games.the football world will be sad if such a person who is not good for big games is given d world footballer of d year.
he shldnt cause penalty in moscow.

Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2008
charles316:

why some people no dey like d truth.chelsea has far better players than man u.can u compare any of man u midfielders to mchael essien or micheal ballack ,lampard.(abi na anderson wey dey run like pikin wey shit dey catch).they don't have any striker like drogba or even a defender a keeper like cech.so why are they even talking?am a badddd chelsea fan ,but i accept that arsenal and liverpool are good,but man is full of average players.check out d list of average players.fletcher,anderson,nani,brown,ferdinand(calamity anytime he faces aiyegbeni),carrick,and even scholes.

ronaldo may be good against teams like derby county,sunderland,westham utd, but simply not good enough for big games.[[/b]b]the football world will be sad if such a person who is not good for big games is given d world footballer of d year.
he shldnt cause penalty in moscow.

STORY, STORY___STORY
Show me the highest goal scorer of the season,the highest goal scorer in the world today.
Pls let us learn to appreciate good things. Oh boy, We[b] (Manchester United) [/b] hold the Four Aces. cheesy
Our Elders have a proverb which says "whatever the teeth cannot handle is definately not the responsibility of finger nails". cheesy
PLS remove Sentiment from football,this is soccer.The result is the ultimate.Thank you
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Vickivicki(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2008
Blues all the way!

Chelsea for the cup, we're hosting them at our backyard.

Sincerely, it should not be a winner takes all; Man-Utd. narrowly lost the final to Chelsea.
Just wait and see!!!
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by kolaoloye(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2008
Vickivicki:

Blues all the way!

Chelsea for the cup, we're hosting them at our backyard.

Sincerely, it should not be a winner takes all; Man-Utd. narrowly lost the final to Chelsea.
Just wait and see!!!

SEE ANOTHER DREAMER.How many times have we gone to somebody bedroom to discipline them?
MANCHESTER FOR LIVE
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by dejiavu(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2008
The sky is blue. Ballack said before he signed for chelsea that the color of football is blue.
UP CHELSEA. WE ARE WINNING THE TROPHY.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by jostimm: 12:42pm On May 14, 2008
Dear nairaland,
as 4 me i give the CUP to CHELSEA becos this is their year to become europe champion.

UP BLUE!
UP CHELSEA!
BLUE 4 LIFE!.
Re: Chelsea Or Manchester United, Whose Cup? by Mugabe(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2008
how on earth do youthink man u will win both premiership and the champions league.it's not possible, chelsea 'll carry the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 24th April 2024 / Tuchel Drops Lukaku For Liverpool Game / Liverpool Vs Wolves (4 - 0) On 6th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.