Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano (44551 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Hezbollah Weapons Warehouse Belongs To Sierra-Leonean – Lebanese Consul / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Mintayo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Na wa o...for d ones wey dey inside cooler,ppl go think say dem b food o...chai, those weapon are enough for world war o!
Good one JTF!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
where customs, police, immigration dey when all these WMD entered into our country and rested safely in the house of these animals

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by omiobo: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chineke!!!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by tomX1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
could these cache of rusted bullets and firearms etc be any thing other than archeological discovery? its a shame the guy got busted over such worthless junk (not that I am not happy he got busted).
I hope the get more of these sponsors of terrorists and get then out of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by azimibraun: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
And how did all dos get into our fatherland? and how many more have they got in their mancity... sorry in their Arsenal?

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Psalhadeen: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dz iz crayzy!!¿
Anyway d Nigerian Military r learnin dre lessons.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by daylae(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
aminubako: Rusted weapons
but no rust impact. You wouldn't want a "rusted" WWII A-bomb be tested in you neighbourhood. Would you?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Na for inside cooler them dey store gun and bullet?

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by mkoabiola: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
See rusted groundnut.
Rusted groundnut can harm oooo.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by chuksoyo21(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
The prayers of nigerians finally got to God. What on earth were they think? Turning nigerian into Iraq and Iran, or better still preparing to kick start the third word frm 9ja?
This guns and groundnuts are enough to make it rain.
Boko boyz, una strong but God pass una!
If hezbollah is a peace islamic body why are they trading in guns. Gun traders engineer war and clashies to always record huge sales.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by EzeJustme(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Xavier's:
More......
make dem search even their sucker pit to b sure
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
That lebanese guy na CIA na
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by chuksoyo21(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
The prayers of nigerians finally got to God. What on earth were they thinking? Turning nigeria into Iraq and Iran, or better still preparing to kick start the third word war frm 9ja?
If hezbollah is a peace islamic body why are they trading in guns? Gun traders engineer war and clashies to always record huge sales.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Okijajuju: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Im curious to know know what is going on there..

Those weapons all look to me like they are useless now..

I see so many rusted AK-47s that I wonder if they can still fire.

The hand grenages all look like duds with no trigger mechanisms.

This news shouldnt just fade like this o!!

4 Likes

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by chuksoyo21(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
The prayers of nigerians finally got to God. What on earth were they thinking? Turning nigeria into Iraq and Iran, or better still preparing to kick start the third word war frm 9ja?
If hezbollah is a peace islamic body why are they trading in guns? Gun traders engineer war and clashies to always record huge sales.
Na dem dem!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by AbuMikey(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
*whistling in suprise* so you mean just 1 man had all those ammunition?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by imperiouxx(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by azimibraun: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
The rustier the badder.... try step on rusty nail and new one and u go knw d diffrence. no be rusty landmine remove american soldiers legs pass for vietnam?

6 Likes

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by babaowo: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
naija and drama...
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by MrMi6(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Katier00 :
what is that
Nah finkin
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Okijajuju: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
imperiouxx: This is serious ooo. Are these crayfish? undecided

[img]http://3.bp..com/-oDCTqheNYFw/Uag6DdWrX7I/AAAAAAAAnec/36AtHhystGw/s400/Weapons-360x225.jpg[/img]

Are those Tank Ammo I see?! WTF!!!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by abdullkabar(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
God will help us
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
ifefrost: How would a clean cooler come out of the dirty ground in good condition with it's content looking rusted. This looks suspicious... angry
good observation

4 Likes

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by barroymails: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Blame this security threat on the porosity of our borders and the corruption on the part of the Immigration officials and other security outfits.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by neutralist: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Second world war arsenal are still been detonated when found. They are still as good as it can be
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by fankasibe: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kizitocyber: Oh! My God .....thats my father
Brodà Seun.....i hereby call for a security alert @ dis moment intime, e be like sey all dis boko boyz don dey invade Nairaland. If action isn't seen to within 24hours, i go pour comot NL.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Rooneyboy(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
ffo: are these ammunition still ok? they are all rusted.
the guy must have been keeping them for long.

abi u know what they say about curiosity

I will advice u stand b4 a bokite to know if the ammunition is still ok.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by dennisilupeju(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
I wonder all dis drama all frm d nort wht do they wnt 4 God sake....
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by segzicres(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Im wonering y the weapons are rusted? Rusted weapons are useless tho. R we sure this isnt a hoax?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Okijajuju: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
ifefrost: How would a clean cooler come out of the dirty ground in good condition with it's content looking rusted. This looks suspicious... angry

Coolers have their outta casing made of plastic which isnt biodegradable nor susceptible to rusting.

The shells inside on the other hand are made of metals with will rust upon the slightest exposure to water.

Also, the coolers dont look as dirty as you expect because the ground isnt wet.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request / Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.