Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano (44550 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Hezbollah Weapons Warehouse Belongs To Sierra-Leonean – Lebanese Consul / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by buJu234: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2013
i think its part of his money making businesses.

jst get the weapon from Iran via Hezbola in Lebanon send them to Boko haram; and the Northern elites pay u ur cool cash.
simple as ABC
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by odirajayjay(m): 7:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Mehn...........dis is a/an war-head/arsenal
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2013
this continuing drama is amusing.

nigerians remain ever gullible and predictable.

so you people think those rusted grenades and AK 47's is what boko haram is using to combat the JTF? grin grin grin

it is remarkably easy to fool/rule nigeria sha.

arms wey don dey there since 80's , probably owned by one Old Time Army General. cached during those days when coups were the main thing. u honestly think anybody with knowledge about arms and ammunition will ever risk firing any of those bomb or grenades ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

do u folks even have any idea how many houses in kano and kaduna are stores for things like this and even Money? Abacha had houses full of money. infact most of those aboki rulers had.

Jonathanistan season 2 continues. film show noni. a laugh a day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by hotwax: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Legacy of Christainity: slavery, apartheid, destruction of cultures, defamation of metu, occupation of african resources, occultism etc.

Sir were (lunatico)

occupation of african ?

Arabs/Jihadis occupied most african parts. Niger republic, Somalia, Sudan e.t.c. They colonized Africans with Jihad. You are a dammned liar.

slavery
Arabs are still into slavery up till today despite it has been outlawed.

apartheid
Tell me, can you build a church in Mecca,Iran, Qartar? Yet their are Mosque in Italy, London, Jerusalem.

destruction of cultures
Syrian Alqaida rebels destroyed the birth place of Abraham (Ibrahim) last week. They claimed its paganism.
I though Ibrahim is a prophet in the quran? Muslims just dont believe in anything other than killing.

I was surprised to see them disrespect Ibrahim to that extent. What make you even think they believe in allah? They just use every little thing to cause trouble.

Occultism
What beget Kurdiriya, Shiite, SUnni, Suffi e.t.c ?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by hotwax: 7:28am On Jun 04, 2013
How Allah guides moslems in reality.
All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN
And they want to change the countries they're happy in,
to be like the countries they came from,
where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that !

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

3. If You have more wives than teeth.

You are a Muslim

4. If You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You are a Muslim

5. If You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You are a Muslim

6. If You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

10. If You find this offensive then you are a muslim

3 Likes

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Benzora(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2013
For all those talking about how old and rusty the weapons are, common sense should tell you that the campaign by these Lebanese to distabilize the country has been a longstanding one. They ve bn providing the ammunitions for the killing of innocent Christians all these years in Kano. No wonder their benefactors allocated them choice land in Abuja (Wonderland) and Amigos to open businesses as decoy for their real dealings.

I went with my Kids to Wonderland on the 27th of May and was really scared at the very lax security checks with the thick crowd present and the precarious security situation in Abuja. I had no idea that owner didn't have to worry because he can't attack his own. Now I know better.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Benzora(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2013
For all those talking about how old and rusty the weapons are, common sense should tell you that the campaign by these Lebanese to distabilize the country has been a longstanding one. They ve bn providing the ammunitions for the killing of innocent Christians all these years in Kano. No wonder their benefactors allocated them choice land in Abuja (Wonderland and Amigos) to open businesses as decoy for their real dealings as technical partners for the northern Jihadist cammpaign.

I went with my Kids to Wonderland on the 27th of May and was really scared at the very lax security checks with the thick crowd present and the precarious security situation in Abuja. I had no idea that the owner didn't have to worry because he can't attack his own. Now I know better.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by harlos: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2013
hotwax: How Allah guides moslems in reality.
All we do is shout to Allah the whole day !!! and blame everyone else for our multiple failures!!!!!

Muslims are not happy
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in Norway

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
where they were unhappy.

You are a Muslim

2. If You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can'tafford shoes.

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

7. If You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You are a Muslim

8. If You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You are a Muslim

9. If You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You are a Muslim

but ironically

I'm happy in my country
nd i'm a muslim

I don't think about any of your list fact
still a muslim

I'm not finding any of your words offensive to me

nd i'm still a muslimgrin

You see everybody cannot be the same.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by luluosas(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2013
How manage does these terrorists succeeds in bringing into the country these large arms without any discovery by our 'able security' men?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2013
fink twice b4 u call 9ja ur fada land becoz bomb might just be underneath were u calming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by FOLLEY20(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2013
The terrible thing abt this is that, those weapons are not for animals but for the killings of human beings. God's shall expose them all in Jesus name.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Okijajuju: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2013

Muslims are not happy
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in Norway

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
where they were unhappy.

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

Cynical but true nonetheless..

Maclatunji should see this. grin
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by barroymails: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2013
No weapon of Hezbollah and or Boko Haram/al Qaeda and or of any other fundamentalist Islamist organization fashioned against Nigeria and or Nigerian Christians shall prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by bigiyaro(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2013
Apart from the AKs the rest weapons looks useless.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by 3ace(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2013
ifefrost: How would a clean cooler come out of the dirty ground in good condition with it's content looking rusted. This looks suspicious... angry

Not sure about this but I think the dealer deliberately went for rusty ammunitions since they will be cheaper. Then stored them underground temporarily till when they will be refurbished and sold to those who need them. Hence, this could be a recent storage of rusty ammunitions gotten elsewhere because like you said, how can those PLASTIC coolers be looking clean whilst their IRON content are rusty. Most of these idiots use Nigeria because we are not security conscious. Thank God for this insurgency that has prompted our security officials to wake up to their responsibilities. I just hope that this new attitude in them including the citizenry will be maintained once this group is incapacitated.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by ugotuf(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
harlos: but ironically

I'm happy in my country
nd i'm a muslim

I don't think about any of your list fact
still a muslim

I'm not finding any of your words offensive to me

nd i'm still a muslimgrin

You see everybody cannot be the same.

Then you are not a true and good muslim,
you are just a norminal muslim.
I swear,true muslims will count you among the infidel and unbelievers and even declare a jihad on you for this your utterance.have a rethink bros and move to where your kind of heart belongs.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Okijajuju: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
I learnt this weapon can still be fired..
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by hotwax: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju: I learnt this weapon can still be fired..
Still in perfect condition.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Souljaboi1: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2013
cupid4ig: run for ur dear life rusty or not https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KFNx4WEIk90/UaawyuYoanI/AAAAAAAAeAQ/7BhLde8XcbE/w506-h281-o/photo.jpg

Guy, you don mad ooo... That link got me laughing hard... cheesy grin
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by harlos: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2013
ugotuf:

Then you are not a true and good muslim,
you are just a norminal muslim.
I swear,true muslims will count you among the infidel and unbelievers and even declare a jihad on you for this your utterance.have a rethink bros and move to where your kind of heart belongs.
i'm sorry bro.

This is who i am nd this is who i will continue to be...

A MUSLIM
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by LeJeun3: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2013
All those saying "rusted" weapons, have you ever heard of polishing undecided undecided
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by phollar(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Rusty or not, those Ammunitions are still active, it's a matter of been serviced/Refurbished, wondering how many more of these are yet to be uncovered...9ja sha !!!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by gebest: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Xavier's:
Cache Of Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound, In Kano, Being Hoard By Fauzi Fawad Owner Of Amigo Supermarker, Wonderland Park
I weep for my country Nigeria cry cry cry
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by tyexploit: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Rusted but deadly, if those things touch you guy!

aminubako: Rusted weapons
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2013

Muslims are not happy
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in Norway

And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
where they were unhappy.

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

You are a Muslim

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
No wonder he named his amusement park " WONDERLAND"
in Abj because Nigeria is truly a wonderland for him n his cohorts.
God pass them
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Rexyl(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
God help us to overcome this global wickedness and all agents of the devil, they are miserable on earth and still making heaven a curse for themselves.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by thoth: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
birdman:

Dont go crazy with the conspiracy theories. Is it possible SSS was tipped off as revenge on Hezbollah? Yes. But its no secret that Hezbollah has been gaining ground in Nigeria since Abacha's reign. Saudi and Iran have been fighting proxy wars on our soil for decades - I hope they hang all involved

What is your point though? Why does a Lebanese civilian have a cache of arms hidden. Wether the weapons will work as effectively is besides the point. I know you want to see the west as the bad guy. That is your choice. But remember, there are other bad guys out there too. Iran's hands are not clean. Nor are Syria's
the only bad guy there is is the West. Go and find the meaning and struggle of Hezbolla and then tell me what they will be looking for in nigeria. The weapons are not useable so it is evident that it is a plant to sway opinion. In fact i am tired of nigerians and their stupidity.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by thoth: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
ibro2040: Point of order,there is nothing like hizbullah cell. These are the real boko haram. Somebody want to cover them by calling them hizbollah. Whosoever know hizbollah and where and how they operate will know that they have no business whatsoever in nigeria. Boko haram is grand plan designed from outside this country cashing on the gross ignorance among northern semi literate and almajiris to retard the north. The pieces have started falling into place and this is some of it.
you are very right just that i think the name Hezbollah was carefully chosen to tarnish the image of the great movement. Hezbolla has been fighting for the Syrian Goverment since last two weeks against the USA sponsored Al Qaeda and has given considerable damage to the western destabilation plan on syria. So now just like iran they want to bring in out on the lime light and darken it and make it their next target.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Dibiachukwu: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
hotwax:

Sir were (lunatico)

Arabs/Jihadis occupied most african parts. Niger republic, Somalia, Sudan e.t.c. They colonized Africans with Jihad. You are a dammned liar.

Arabs are still into slavery up till today despite it has been outlawed.

Tell me, can you build a church in Mecca,Iran, Qartar? Yet their are Mosque in Italy, London, Jerusalem.

Syrian Alqaida rebels destroyed the birth place of Abraham (Ibrahim) last week. They claimed its paganism.
I though Ibrahim is a prophet in the quran? Muslims just dont believe in anything other than killing.

I was surprised to see them disrespect Ibrahim to that extent. What make you even think they believe in allah? They just use every little thing to cause trouble.

What beget Kurdiriya, Shiite, SUnni, Suffi e.t.c ?

Dude I dont give a sh.it about islam. As far as I am concerned, it is just one of both evils. That doesn't negate the fact that christainity is a collosal load of evil. All the slave traders prayed to jesus christ on sundays. All modern churches were at some point in their existence; pro slavery. Christainity is the politicisation of CHUKWU. A product of devils. Can anything godly come out of rome? babylon? These were the people that bought the children of CHUKWU as slaves. These are the ones that oversaw the muder of 1000000 kids. These are the devils. By their fruits, ye shall know them.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by swaggerkid(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
smiley
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Dibiachukwu: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nobody hate islam like I do,but what I hate most is those that pretend that christainity is any better. Did you hear of the treaty of berlin. It was nade by christains and atheist alike. Did you know that the pope of italy was behind the invasion of Africa. The you know that the name africa ia actually roman. Do you know that christainity was the carrot and war was the stick. Do you know that these people still occupy your resources. Why then do you worship roman jesus. Why did you choose to insult your CHUKWU and angels. Repent you devil worshippers. Discard the fear in your hearts and embrace the love of CHUKWU. The God of all that liveth. Oge erugo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request / Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.