Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano (44677 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Hezbollah Weapons Warehouse Belongs To Sierra-Leonean – Lebanese Consul / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by killuminati(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Xavier's:
More......
Omo see enough Akara for inside that bag....na to buy bread bi dat oh shocked
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by krisleonard: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
These are the same rouges they go celebrating in Abuja and other parts of Nigeria.Pity.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by lordwizzy1: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
god help us o
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by kabba7(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
]what is that

DOG AND SNAKE MEAT shey Ɣ☺ΰ̊ go chop
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Solozzo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
killuminati: Omo see enough Akara for inside that bag....na to buy bread bi dat oh shocked

E be like say hunger dey fire your belle...sorry o! Go chop Akara na
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Methinks, this story is a digression from what the security agents have found or are finding and for all those saying Lebanes can't do gun running, come to Apapa and see what they carry to clubs and hangouts, u go dobale!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by jude33084(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
aminubako: Rusted weapons

Nothing like rusted weapon bro, they all kill

The rusty part can even give you tetanus if you survive the blast undecided
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
They should check Buhari's compound as well. I don't trust him.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by killuminati(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Solozzo:

E be like say hunger dey fire your belle...sorry o! Go chop Akara na
guy you dey dull oh...you never hear of Akara-Bomb before? Abi u wah murd?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by curtain: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
I hope Lai and tinubu can see wat the north can do, talk is cheap..... Jtf busting 2015 savings.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by harlos: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
aminubako: Rusted weapons
I pity for you, let them make one sound maybe you won't run for your life.

Me fear ooooo shocked
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by crisycent: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
U Sure say these gus still dey light so? Cos dem don rust
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by successking: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
A gaint stride by gallant Nigerian soldiers, more power to your elbow. Naija for life
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Dibiachukwu: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
samkoro: While the legacy of Jesus the Christ yeilds the Red Cross,Caritas,SOS childrens village,Doctors without borders,World Charity foundations and over 100,000 charity,human rights,environmental and health organisations around the world,all free.

The legacy of mohammed leads to his followers forming Hisbollah,Bokoharam,Al shabab,Alqaeda,Taliban and over 600 terrorist organisations all over the world.

It is clear to anyone who dicides to see with his/her eyes,think with his/her brain,feel with his or her heart and conscience that Jesus the Christ is indeed the light of the world while Mohammed brings Darkness to the world.The evidence is all around us.
Legacy of Christainity: slavery, apartheid, destruction of cultures, defamation of metu, occupation of african resources, occultism etc.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by nijanigga: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
val_dee: Were they used in the Biafran war?
Thank you my brother, rusted weapons. And I don't blame them,govt security is not guaranteed, you have to defend yourself.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by ibro2040: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
Point of order,there is nothing like hizbullah cell. These are the real boko haram. Somebody want to cover them by calling them hizbollah. Whosoever know hizbollah and where and how they operate will know that they have no business whatsoever in nigeria. Boko haram is grand plan designed from outside this country cashing on the gross ignorance among northern semi literate and almajiris to retard the north. The pieces have started falling into place and this is some of it.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by uchemummy(f): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
ebamma 3: didn't u see those coolers, the wanted to put it in their fridge to chill so that the can [b]eat us [/b]with it
YOU NOT US
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Rafidi: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
[b]
nairaland should be renamed "rumor land".

for the fact that these men underneath whose house weapons were found are Lebanese and possibly Shia Muslims (not Sunnis like Boko Haram;in fact book haram is extremist sunni also referred to as salafists or Wahhabis) does not mean the compound is a "Hezbollah compound".how did these rumor mongers confirm the link between the men and Hezbollah? I don't see Hezbollah doing anything in northern Nigeria,for the mere fact that most northerners are sunnis.some would say what about relations between shia iran and Hezbollah with sunni hamas? hamas is sunni but not salafist/Wahhabi like boko haram and all alqaeda (shia hating takfiri) cells.also hamas is fighting Israeli Zionist occupation of palestinian land,and not going about boming places of worship where the Shia or Christians gather.recently when hamas started backing the so called "Syrian revolution" and helping western backed salafist/Wahhabi terrorists disguised as rebels fighting the Syrian government,both iran and Hezbollah have lowered their ties with hamas.presently relations between the two camps are not as before. if this house was in zaria,i could have suspected a link between Hezbollah and the shia Islamic movement of sheikh zakzaky.the only reason why the word "Hezbollah" appears in the news is to make it dramatic and exaggerate the find.its like killing two birds with one stone by giving credit to the Nigerian security officials and also pleasing Israel which detests Hezbollah,which pushed Israel to defeat in the 2006 Lebanon war.we want our security bodies to get hold of boko haram.we need tangible results to safeguard the lives of Nigerians against those who have been killing Nigerians,namely the salafist/Wahhabi boko haram.trying to tarnish the image of the Shia Muslims,and particularly Hezbollah and iran to please the west or the sunni Wahhabi countries like Saudi Arabia is of no good to Nigeria.this should stop.i am talking because I am a peace-loving Shia Muslim.not once can anyone point out a Shia Muslim conducting a suicide bombing in a church or sunni mosque to kill innocent civilians/worshippers,because that is not part of the shia Islamic doctrine,but part of salafism/wahhabism and their takfiri brand of islam.

as for what is paraded as weapons found,these are clearly old weapons.yes weapons were found,but in what state and condition and where? I heard from someone in kano that the Lebanese man bought the house not knowing the weapons were kept underneath.these weapons have been under that house either since the biafran war or the military rule.

it would have been enough to arrest the owner of the house and do thorough investigation without blowing grammar and using big words to express unfounded claims.to a very large extent the Lebanese are business minded people who are mostly after making their living and getting money.they are into the culture of business and money making.one can perhaps compare them to the igbos in Nigeria and their sense for business.it is unfair to tarnish the reputation of others and making claims,when we know well the slogan of "innocent until proven guilty".let us assume the british authorities would have dramatized the incident in which a Nigerian beheaded a Briton to say Michael adeboloja is a "boko haram member" or even say an "SSS member",since Hezbollah in Lebanon is recognized as an official body and representative of the Lebanese people..that would have been utterly ridiculous and amateurish.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by playahP(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju:

Very good analysis..

The guns are definitely gone. Maybe with some cleaning, polishing and tinkering, some can be salvaged. The explosives however are all inactive. The grenades have no pins, the land mines have no pins either. Those tank shells still look like live rounds sha.

Baba, that gun will fire and kill people after cleaning..
Any semi-trained idiot can totally dismantle and reassemble an ak-47.... Clean the inside, apply oil where necessary and you're good to go!!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by PENMIGHT(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Were the ammunitions buried inside the coolers or the JTF packaged them after unearthing them?

Why are the weapons looking rusty and d coolers showing no sign of ageing?

One can tell by the design of the coolers that they are modern ones.But this goes contrary to the years of passage on the weapons given their looks?

The Coolers are meant to be air-tight, so why are the content looking so rusty like it has always been exposed?

Plastic takes several years to decompose. Taken. But shouldn't be at least colour fading- the coolers still looks sparkling.

Just curious....someone might just be eyeing Amigo and Wonderland? Who knows....?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by binhozie(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
ifefrost: How would a clean cooler come out of the dirty ground in good condition with it's content looking rusted. This looks suspicious... angry

Of course the coolers are non bio-degradable so can remain underground forever and still be intact...and by the way they are not clean
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by mrofficial(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
OMG! Does the guy have beef with Nigeria? Why didn't he leave for good?
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Okijajuju: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: Were the ammunitions buried inside the coolers or the JTF packaged them after unearthing them?

Why are the weapons looking rusty and d coolers showing no sign of ageing?

One can tell by the design of the coolers that they are modern ones.But this goes contrary to the years of passage on the weapons given their looks?

The Coolers are meant to be air-tight, so why are the content looking so rusty like it has always been exposed?

Plastic takes several years to decompose. Taken. But shouldn't be at least colour fading- the coolers still looks sparkling.

Just curious....someone might just be eyeing Amigo and Wonderland? Who knows....?

The arms and ammo were stashed in the coolers and buried as evidenced in one of the pictures.

The weapons are looking rusty because they are metal and would rust once exposed to humidity. The coolers on the other hand are plastic and hence don't rust.

Those coolers are no where near mordern in terms of age. Those are thermos coolers that have been around for ages and are still available in the market today.

The coolers are not totally moisture proof. Remember that they were buried inside an underground bunker in the earth. The earth has a lot of moisture.

Plastics will only lose color due to repeated exposure to sunlight and moisture. The repeated drying and wetting is what will cause color loss. These were safely underground far away from sunlight.

I have my doubts that these arms were for Boko haram, maybe he was an arms dealer that just got caught.

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Rafidi :
[b]

for the fact that these men underneath whose house weapons were found are Lebanese and possibly Shia Muslims (not Sunnis like Boko Haram;in fact book haram is extremist sunni also referred to as salafists or Wahhabis) does not mean the compound is a "Hezbollah compound".how did these rumor mongers confirm the link between the men and Hezbollah? I don't see Hezbollah doing anything in northern Nigeria,for the mere fact that most northerners are sunnis.some would say what about relations between shia iran and Hezbollah with sunni hamas? hamas is sunni but not salafist/Wahhabi like boko haram and all alqaeda (shia hating takfiri) cells.also hamas is fighting Israeli Zionist occupation of palestinian land,and not going about boming places of worship where the Shia or Christians gather.recently when hamas started backing the so called "Syrian revolution" and helping western backed salafist/Wahhabi terrorists disguised as rebels fighting the Syrian government,both iran and Hezbollah have lowered their ties with hamas.presently relations between the two camps are not as before. if this house was in zaria,i could have suspected a link between Hezbollah and the shia Islamic movement of sheikh zakzaky.the only reason why the word "Hezbollah" appears in the news is to make it dramatic and exaggerate the find.its like killing two birds with one stone by giving credit to the Nigerian security officials and also pleasing Israel which detests Hezbollah,which pushed Israel to defeat in the 2006 Lebanon war.we want our security bodies to get hold of boko haram.we need tangible results to safeguard the lives of Nigerians against those who have been killing Nigerians,namely the salafist/Wahhabi boko haram.trying to tarnish the image of the Shia Muslims,and particularly Hezbollah and iran to please the west or the sunni Wahhabi countries like Saudi Arabia is of no good to Nigeria.this should stop.i am talking because I am a peace-loving Shia Muslim.not once can anyone point out a Shia Muslim conducting a suicide bombing in a church or sunni mosque to kill innocent civilians/worshippers,because that is not part of the shia Islamic doctrine,but part of salafism/wahhabism and their takfiri brand of islam.

as for what is paraded as weapons found,these are clearly old weapons.yes weapons were found,but in what state and condition and where? I heard from someone in kano that the Lebanese man bought the house not knowing the weapons were kept underneath.these weapons have been under that house either since the biafran war or the military rule.

it would have been enough to arrest the owner of the house and do thorough investigation without blowing grammar and using big words to express unfounded claims.to a very large extent the Lebanese are business minded people who are mostly after making their living and getting money.they are into the culture of business and money making.one can perhaps compare them to the igbos in Nigeria and their sense for business.it is unfair to tarnish the reputation of others and making claims,when we know well the slogan of "innocent until proven guilty".let us assume the british authorities would have dramatized the incident in which a Nigerian beheaded a Briton to say Michael adeboloja is a "boko haram member" or even say an "SSS member",since Hezbollah in Lebanon is recognized as an official body and representative of the Lebanese people..that would have been utterly ridiculous and amateurish.

[/b]
My friend why have you implicated one sect and exonerated another when your general constitution made provision for three score and two fresh but non-tampered largesse upon achieving one set goal in the Islamic religious obligation?

This foolery of obnoxious representation propagated by mischievous elements of your orientation should be discarded so as not to distort the positive perception of people concerning your religion. I have never seen a religion with so much blood lettings.

There are the Christians, Hindus, Krishna, traditional gods, Judaism, and other religions,why are they not killing? From Egypt to Syria, Tunisia to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, megreb, Lebanon,Nigeria, Sudan,etc wherever you find a Muslim population,killing is evident!
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by cupid4ig(m): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2013

Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by OOLUSOGA(m): 4:17am On Jun 04, 2013
this is bad. why now y want all of us wey dey naija. Lebanese for that matter. May God punish u and ur co.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by thoth: 4:40am On Jun 04, 2013
I find this hard to believe, this is another ploy to throw out another ally against USA created BOKO HARAM. Since the Hezbolla Guyus started fighting AL-Qaida in Syria the US and his allies has been trying to paint them black, what would hezbolla be doing in West Africa of all places, i think the ignorance of nigerians anything that sounds arab is immidiately classified as a terrorist organization.
I sincerely believe that this is that same kind of Operation Carried out against the Iranians on Africa to isolate Iran from nations like nigeria and make it look like they are sponsors of terrorism. They are now doing the same to hezbollah. Look at those weapons and tell if it is even usuable, the grenades has no pins and the rifles are all rusty, who will fight with these. i want any body who has used a weapon on the front lines to tell us what ordinary dust can do to your gun talk less of this kind of rust.
Nobody should belive this ploy, Nigerian military,police,Media and Government has been hijacked by the evil Imperialist West and the opinions of the people is thoroughly and freely manipulated.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by birdman(m): 4:46am On Jun 04, 2013
thoth: I find this hard to believe, this is another ploy to throw out another ally against USA created BOKO HARAM. Since the Hezbolla Guyus started fighting AL-Qaida in Syria the US and his allies has been trying to paint them black, what would hezbolla be doing in West Africa of all places, i think the ignorance of nigerians anything that sounds arab is immidiately classified as a terrorist organization.
I sincerely believe that this is that same kind of Operation Carried out against the Iranians on Africa to isolate Iran from nations like nigeria and make it look like they are sponsors of terrorism. They are now doing the same to hezbollah. Look at those weapons and tell if it is even usuable, the grenades has no pins and the rifles are all rusty, who will fight with these.

Dont go crazy with the conspiracy theories. Is it possible SSS was tipped off as revenge on Hezbollah? Yes. But its no secret that Hezbollah has been gaining ground in Nigeria since Abacha's reign. Saudi and Iran have been fighting proxy wars on our soil for decades - I hope they hang all involved

i want any body who has used a weapon on the front lines to tell us what ordinary dust can do to your gun talk less of this kind of rust.
Nobody should belive this ploy, Nigerian military,police,Media and Government has been hijacked by the evil Imperialist West and the opinions of the people is thoroughly and freely manipulated.

What is your point though? Why does a Lebanese civilian have a cache of arms hidden. Wether the weapons will work as effectively is besides the point. I know you want to see the west as the bad guy. That is your choice. But remember, there are other bad guys out there too. Iran's hands are not clean. Nor are Syria's
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by REVOLUTNIS: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2013
It would hv bn more interesting if they had use these weapons to scatter that terrorist region call northern Nigeria that harbor them.
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by delords2: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2013
If I may ask 'What is Hesbollah doing in Nigeria?' Do we have troops in Syria? What is the problem with these headless bastards. Please they should go and finish their babaric war with President Assad
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by jude33084(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Rafidi :
[b]

[/b]

Monkey
Re: Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Policewoman: The weapons are mostly rusted and useless. Especially the AK's and their magazines. Probably stockpiled there by some people planning a coup de tat in the past.

Very much likely policewoman.

I will recommend you to the IG for promotion. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.