Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! (13099 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Bosin(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2009
Story is touchin,talking about luv dat u said is not luv its infatuation.u went further to make charm forgetting dat when d devil gives little will collect much.anyw jst ve to bear is for better for worse
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by LIMUEL(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2009
U cant eat your cake and have it
The supposed-marriage was a charade
Free the young man to go
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Omolola1(f): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2009
@ poster

i really do not believe in charms

but your story seems true to me! It is so TOUCHING!

confess to your husband

possibility is that he could forgive you and take you back because of your son!

Confess to him before it's too late!

@ Nairalanders,

HAPPY VAL TO YOU ALL!
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by henryone(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ poster

i really do not believe in charms
but is so sad, am sure ur man did not finished his study in uk, cus of what u did, the only solution just ask God forgivness.
his the only that can save u from this evil deed.
u need JESUS in ur life.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:50am On Feb 17, 2009
so that nonsense actually does work? undecided
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2009
agbero niku ngbowo. suke. pru pru pru grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2009
Wonders will never end!
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by comfort3: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by TOYOSI20(f): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2009
What a sicko!! angry
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Busybody2(f): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2009
I am shocked and in awe of the level of moral support and rallying round and prayers being proffered on the OP, instead of castigating her and asking for her head on a plate. I am so proud and thanks for restoring my faith in Nigerians of their desire and readiness to always help when needed. God bless you all and your family and grant you your hearts desires too.

I just hope other girls would learn from this before embarking on such act undecided

1 Like

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Angolobabe(f): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2009
prayers will help u out ,the deed has already been done ,God is the only way now if u really want to save ur marriage.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by theochads(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2009

Though you have realised your undoing. you still need to confess your sin to your husband in order for him to forgive you. Go back to God thereafter and seek for mercy. Our god is very merciful and compassionate. He'll forgive you and change your situation. trust in Him.

I pray that God forgives you and delivers you from this. Ladies should always know that it pays to wait on the Lord for whatever they want.

Hope others will learn from this. smiley
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by plappville(f): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
My dear u took the wrong decision, but what is nice is that u came out telling nairaland, maybe u should also go and tell a pastor ur problem, and let him pray with, this is not an easy matter it's a spiritual fight, U need God to intervene or else, u might find urself in more problems than this, May God direct ur on how to start up good luck.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by MrCrackles(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2009
TOPIC AND POSTER

Dont worry, another woman will use charm to snatch him from you
!
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

TOPIC AND POSTER

Dont worry, another woman will use charm to snatch him from you
!

yeah, right grin
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Ekpe2009: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
Woman ur marriage is not over there is nothing God can not do, if you have really repented then ask God by faith to restore ur marriage.You should pray 4 that so call ur frind for repentance too so that she wouldn't go about destroying people marriages. I believe God will hear you in Jesus Name Amen
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by pek(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
they who go to the devil for help will get the devil`s help. there are lots of lesson to be learnt from this story:
he never loved you and you know it
you forced yourself on him through diabolic means
you went to the wrong person for help
what will be will be
you were never meant for each other.

ADVISE
leave before he does something horrible to you
confess to God alone
pray for forgiveness

my verdict

he may still come back to you

1 Like

Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Oluschenco(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
Celestial Prophet who gave me some charms and did so many other things

I hope the man did not bang you, if he does so, your suffering becomes multiple.
Pray that God show u mercy
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by beingme(f): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2009
give me ur native doctor's address charmer
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Chookym(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2009
I think You have goten enough answers already. Just go to your Pastor ( A man of God) and confess to free your conscience, He may call your Husband to tell him in your presence and pray for you both. U can now follow it from there trusting God that whatever is the outcome God is still in controll. B couragoeus and face it. GOd will strenghten u. Though its not going to be easy, but u have to face it all the same
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by rave2u: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2009
Did you ever try asking yourself the reason he left you the way he did to travel to UK?

Did you ever wonder if he wasn't the right one for you and God was trying to prevent you back then from this present future?

I thought so. Most times we humans are so blinded with present problems that we fail to understand if they were just ways of solving future problems.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Asimmy(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
Pray to God in your closet the Lord shows mercy to whom He will show mercy. How pure/sinless are the people you are/you are to confess to? You shouldn't have gone that far in the first place and since you did, you face the music. Your husband will become a better man if God wants him to and if not, you accept your fate his behaviours might be means of punishment for what you did.

On the other hand, your conscience might be the one flogging you because it is not certain that the charm was genuine or worked. You may just be seeing the true picture of your man. Always allow things take their natural course (a lesson for all).
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
The guy is heartless and wicked . . you should have let him go the first time! undecided
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by samtoye(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
First clear your conscience; it was not the charm that worked, it was your desperation and persistence that got him. As per his behaviour ; your desperation got you blinded to his bad part before you married him, he had it all along thats why he could travel without telling you. Try all sorts of counselling and if it doesnt work; live with it or leave him.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by DJA: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
Only God can help you.You were a big time murderer.cos u wanted a man, u jazzed him,what if he died in d proccess.You were too desperate,sold your future to a prophet,now he's chased you out.
As a mortal i feel like saying continue to reap what u've sown,but there is firgiveness with God dat He might be feared.where do u run to now but to God.Confes to God sincerely and wholeheartedly,pray dat Odiah doesnt get''non-compos-mentis''(mad) or else his blood is upon your head,and let God guide you from there.
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by ManofGod3(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=14pt]Sorry that u are eating from the pot u & d prophet cooked with. Go to God, confess and beg ur husband to take decision.[/size]
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by obowunmi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nah lie --- charm doesn't work
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by harakiri(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
All these MILLS and BOON stories are either for retards or intellectually lazy people. Yeah, people do all kinds of crap (mostly women) to manipulate people to do their bidding.Does it work? No! but the self determination and your mind set does the real job. If all these things work, Nigeria would be among the top 15 countries by now!

Abeg, make person hia word. This is the same thing they say about "bullet proof" voodoo and yet, you see the same users wearing bullet proof vests e.g JTF and Niger Delta militants. Why do dodge for cover and carry weapons? Why do they always end up dead or seriously wounded? Shebi, all of dem dey do juju?
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by funkysamy: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
it is really a pity that u allowed yourself to get involved in using charms on a man; charms never last even if they work it is for a while. the guy's dissapearance to the U.K without even giving u a hint should have done it for you and proven to you that he never loved you.

it is also obvious to me that u have still not learnt your lesson as i perceive you will even still be willing to engage in such "charmish ventures" if you see the opportunity. i want you to get it into your system that no man on earth is worth getting into such evil acts to keep; no matter what you have invested in them or gone through because of them or even for them; men will always be men, even if they truly love you, my sister, it still doesnt stop them from cheating on you or having extramarital affairs not to talk less of behaving badly especially when they have some cash.
! The only thing that can keep or guarantee your man is the fear of God and then if he genuinely loves you! this keeps them coming back to you

My advice to you is that you should pray and turn to God; he is the only solution to this problem, in the main time try to show him love whenever he is around, do not draw yourself into arguments with him for whatever reason and be very patient with him. it is still your home unless he actually asks for a divorce or send you away; the fact is that you are married to him for better for worse; be wise about this my sister dont just rush into going to confess to him now' it will worsen your situation, if you need to confess to him; you will know later when you are closer to God and he will not only teach you how to do it he will also present a good opportunity for you to do so and prepare your guys heart in advance

please u just have to bear whatever he does in great patience and love; this is my advice to you
Re: I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! by pareto(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
just pray for forgiveness. I think it is just ur conscience that makes you think it is the charm.
Even if it is without the charm, he still would have done the same thing but the charm just worsen the whole thing.
well, continue to pray for forgiveness and for him to change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Re-prioritize: A Clarion Call To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.