Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Formating Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Formating Problem (475 Views)

What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System / How To Convert A Memory Flash Drive To Serve As Window 7 Formating Disk Drive? / Backing Up Your Outlook Express Files Before Formating That System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Formating Problem by famoty(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
I tried to format my system HDD due to the virus attack by right clicked on it and selected format but the system won't format. Instead, telling me the HD can not be formatted.why can't i be able to format? and what can i do? Pls.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia.com&konga.com / Plsssssss,help Me To Be My Own Boss!!! / You Wouldnt Want To Miss This For Anything!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.