Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Convert A Memory Flash Drive To Serve As Window 7 Formating Disk Drive? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert A Memory Flash Drive To Serve As Window 7 Formating Disk Drive? (671 Views)

What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours / Backing Up Your Outlook Express Files Before Formating That System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert A Memory Flash Drive To Serve As Window 7 Formating Disk Drive? by Joel3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Guru in the house please help,

I paid for a 4gb memory flash drive and service charge as recommended by a guy who claimed to help me run this on the memory flash drive.

after everything he brought the memory flash drive. but as of when he brought it i don’t want to reformat my pc at that time, but now i want to reformat my pc and i tried the memory flash drive but did not work. it said something is missing check the cable i think something like that. but when i start the pc and plug in the memory flash drive. it says the disk is empty insert a disk. And when i open it nothing is inside form of a removable folder. It was empty, just 3.8 gb free space of 3.8gb disk.

at this time i would like to do it myself. i just bought the reformatting window 7 CD. although i have reformat my mini laptop but it took so much time and the noise and vibration coming out from external dvd room i plug on my mini laptop it took time to complete the installation and it was on bearable. As I watch and feel pity the dvd rom.

But the memory flash drive installation alternative look much faster and easier which I have use before.. i learnt that there is a kind of software they use to copy and run this on the memory flash drive before it will work as reformatting disk on the USB PORT.

Please is there any help?
Re: How To Convert A Memory Flash Drive To Serve As Window 7 Formating Disk Drive? by Hyshaaam: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2013
jst copy the disk to another computer and use ur flash drive to transfer it on the computer u want to format. Then run the setup and u are gud to go

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Zte Modem Is Not Connecting Again / Fairly Used Mini Laptop Urgently Needed In Ibadan / A Psychologist Thinks It'll Be Normal To Have Sex With Robots By 2070.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.