Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Prophetic Utterance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Utterance (520 Views)

Humanbeigns Who Have Spiritual Eyes Listen To Utterance In This Videos To Learn / Your Utterance / A Door Of Utterance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Utterance by sidespin: 4:15am On Jun 04, 2013
PROPHETIC UTTERANCE

The only problem I have is getting My kids to come to the table!

This rust and corruption is inflation and depression. If you will let heaven be your financial reservoir—your bank and depository where you place your trust—regardless of what happens to the world’s system, you will always have more than enough! I did not say this treasure could not be used until you get to heaven.

You take care of the evil spirits on earth. I will take care of those in the heavenlies. Fulfill your ministry. Be faithful, for the time is short.

I am going to help you, however, with your finances. I am going to help you in your ministry as well. if you will respond to your angel, he will appear to you as I will at times; and he will give you guidance and direction concerning the things of life, for angels are ministering spirits who are sent to minister for those who are the heirs of salvation" (Heb. 1:14).

THE DAYS OF JOEL
I am the First and the Last. Serve Me, the Creator, for I give life, not death. Arise from your evil and call upon Me, and I will heal and deliver you. Repent, for the time is at hand, and the Lord of glory will soon appear. Be ready, for you do not know the day nor the hour. Great shall be the reward of those who await My coming. I will bless My little ones, those that have kept the faith and have served Me in truth and righteousness. Before they know it, it will be upon them. I have prepared a blessing for those who have been faithful to their calling and those that have not denied My name.

I say, if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, I will forgive them and heal them and restore their losses. I desire to hear, to deliver, and to save all who believe and call upon My name.
Sanctify a fast. Call a solemn assembly. Gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the lands into My house, and cry unto Me. Alas, for the day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night-the day is at hand.

Trust Me, and I will restore unto you the years the locusts, the canker worm, the caterpillar and the palmer worm have eaten. My great army which I have called will not break their ranks nor their stride. They will do marvelous exploits, and they shall not be conquered, for I am their strength. Their voices will sound like the trumpet, like the thunders will they sound, and all will hear and know that I am the Lord your God.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Research , Be A Good Student And Find The Time / Message Of God For Women / A Call To Prayer (prophetic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.