Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Message Of God For Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Of God For Women (522 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of God For Women by ACKCITY: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
And then, Jesus said, you are going back to the world, tell me people, any bishop’s wife, any man of God’s wife, any signs and wonders man of God wife, any man, any pastor’s wife putting on weavon, any prophetess, even if she prophecies and heal thousands of people and puts on weavon, she will not see God.

Any woman, in and out of the church putting on trousers, weavons, eyelashes, earrings, gold teeth, tattoo, evil things, extended finger nails, bleaching of body, tinting of the hair, will not see God.

Palming of the hair, stretching of the hair, (you want to look light and nice), anyone doing this will not see God.

This is a leakage God is giving us, study so that you will pass the exam. Jesus loves us so much He is giving us leakage. The exam is too hard; you can’t pass it without leakage.

Now, Jesus is giving you leakage of these fake men of God, of these evil things, these things taking you away from God’s glory. Jesus is telling you now that they are evil, it’s a leakage, take it and study well. Take it and study well, please. Please my mothers, sisters out there, my brothers.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/message-of-god-for-women

(1) (Reply)

No African Is A Muslim Or Christian. / Jesus Had 2 Carz! / God Is+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.