Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Before Adam And Eve Africans Where - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Adam And Eve Africans Where (3568 Views)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? / Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by kufre2010: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2013
It is a well known fact that the earliest known evidence anywhere in the world of the existence of man and the appearance of human civilization comes from Africa, the cradle of civilization and the origin of human society dated back to millions of years ago according to genetics studies and archeological research. But how come the biblical account of the origin of man is so distortedly constructed if not completely false. After reading this biblical story i ended up wondering what their real intent was. Here is the analysis. Adam was the first ever man God created, then Eve follows as the first woman created by God. Adam made love to Eve and she become pregnant and gave birth to Cain. Later Eve gave birth to the second child Abel. The two children made sacrifice unto God but God honored Abel sacrifice and did not honor that of Cain so Cain out of jealous and anger killed Abel. God was annoyed and cursed Cain. 'And Cain said unto the Lord, my punishment is greater than i can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth, and from thy face shall i be hid, and i shall b a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth, and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the Lord said to him, therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him slayeth him. And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived, and Enoch.' Now my questions are- 1- who where these people Cain was afraid of and said they will kill him if there were no people before Adam and Eve. 2- Where did Cain get the wife that he got married to? If u could remember according to biblical events the world is merely six thousand years old so I still stand on my assertion that before Adam and Eve Africans where.

1 Like

Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Africans were*

I have made this argument before-

How could we Africans be descendants of 2 Jewish people with Hebrew names (Adam and Eve) if Africans were the first humans on earth? How is that possible

1 Like

Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by kufre2010: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
Logicboy03: Africans were*

How could we Africans be descendants of 2 Jewish people with Hebrew names (Adam and Eve) if Africans were the first humans on earth? How is that possible
Science have proven beyond any doubt that mankind originated in Africa if u think i'm lying just type 'origin of mankind' on google and search. It's not even blackmen or Africans who carried out any of those numerous research oo. They were all carried out and proven beyond reasonable doubt by white scientists. So before u ask me question first answer the two question i asked above if u think that biblical story is correct.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2013
kufre2010: i don't understand u but anyway science have proven beyond any doubt that mankind originated in Africa if u think i'm lying just type 'origin of mankind' on google and search. It not even black or African who carried any of those numerous research oo. They were all carried out and proven beyond reasonable doubt by white scientists. So before u ask me question first answer the two question i asked above if u think that biblical story is correct.

calm down.....i was agreeing wit u....reread my comment

1 Like

Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2013

I thought we were the descendants of the 8 incestuous jewish family that survived the great flood that stemmed from the anger of yahweh, the loving god that created us perfectly so we can disobey and force him to kill himself so we can get forgiveness in order to stay with him in his magic heaven indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by ogunsam75(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
...mmm. True really. A lot of loopholes in the bible just as there are in every creation myth. The problem is just that people dnt realize if its incredible tht Oduduwa came down from chain, its also disbelieving that the Adam and Eve heard the footsteps of God and quickly covered their unclothedness in the garden. It is only the Jews way of trying to answer creation questions. If Cain went to Nod to mary then are we saying some people were there too who are of marriageble age? The bible also says when the world ends stars will fall into the earth. Today we knw the stars are suns and each sun is bigger than the earth.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 05, 2013

grin grin

gbam.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by UyiIredia(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2013

Nobody has said Africans were the first humans. That detail hasn't been CONCLUSIVELY worked out. I certainly won't hope you will make the excuse that they were Africans because they first evolved in Africa.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by kufre2010: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Nobody has said Africans were the first humans. That detail hasn't been CONCLUSIVELY worked out. I certainly won't hope you will make the excuse that they were Africans because they first evolved in Africa.
are u saying the excavations of all those monument have not been concluded? Or the dna test? Or is it the carbon dating? Anyway u have the right to prove otherwise
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by UyiIredia(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2013
kufre2010: are u saying the excavations of all those monument have not been concluded? Or the dna test? Or is it the carbon dating? Anyway u have the right to prove otherwise

I see. So how do we go from excavations, DNA tests and carbon dating to 'Africans where the first humans (what's the line of reasoning) ? Assuming then Africans were the first humans, how do we account for Europeans, Chinese and other races ?
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I see. So how do we go from excavations, DNA tests and carbon dating to 'Africans where the first humans (what's the line of reasoning) ? Assuming then Africans were the first humans, how do we account for Europeans, Chinese and other races ?

Migration to a different environment + pangea

3 Likes

Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The first humans came from Africa doesn't mean that Africans are the first humans. Not that I agree with either, mind you.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The first humans came from Africa doesn't mean that Africans are the first humans. Not that I agree with either, mind you.

@ bold.

That was silly
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Areaboy2(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Migration + Evolution.

Never asked yourself, why are people different region to region?. Its all a result of differing climate and evolving to best fit.

No one can conclusively say that the earliest humans were black in color, all we know is that the paper trail leads us to Africa as the cradle of life
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

@ bold.

That was silly

How silly? Like saying the first immigrants to France are Indians means France's immigrants are Indians?
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How silly? Like saying the first immigrants to France are Indians means France's immigrants are Indians?

False and failed analogy.

The first humans on earth were from Africa therefore, the first humans were Africans.

Your analogy is silly because unlike immigrants to france which could come from different places all over the world, there was only one place from which the first humans came from; AFRICA

So give up......I dont want to debunk you anymore
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by manmustwac(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I thought we were the descendants of the 8 incestuous jewish family that survived the great flood that stemmed from the anger of yahweh, the loving god that created us perfectly so we can disobey and force him to kill himself so we can get forgiveness in order to stay with him in his magic heaven indefinitely.
abeg go to youtube & search for The Incredible Human Journey. Episode 1 is called Out Of Africa
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
manmustwac: abeg go to youtube & search for The Incredible Human Journey. Episode 1 is called Out Of Africa

Just saw it. It's a BBC documentary. Another propaganda. Please stop believing things just because you saw a video. Use your head and verify.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

False and failed analogy.

The first humans on earth were from Africa therefore, the first humans were Africans.

Your analogy is silly because unlike immigrants to france which could come from different places all over the world, there was only one place from which the first humans came from; AFRICA

So give up......I dont want to debunk you anymore

I see what you did there with the bolded. It's called strawman argument. I never said they weren't Africans. I said the statement doesn't mean that Africans are the first humans.

I know that English is not your mother tongue, so I can understand your confusion but please next time you are confused, read things twice and ask for clarity before making a fool of yourself.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I see what you did there with the bolded. It's called strawman argument. I never said they weren't Africans. I said the statement doesn't mean that Africans are the first humans.

I know that English is not your mother tongue, so I can understand your confusion but please next time you are confused, read things twice and ask for clarity before making a fool of yourself.

So you are now arguing over foolishness?

How can one use present tense for the first humans? They live thousands of years ago and are long dead! They "were" not they "are"
==========================================================

Even if you want to remix the argument to the current Africans (especially ethopians and peeps from southern africa), their genetic make-up still remains related to the oldest humans. Their african ancestors were the first humans.
Note that this wasnt the original argument but knowing your egotistical self, I wouldnt put it past you to remix. So this is preemptive debunking
==================================================================================

Kai! See what ego and pride does to people? Instadof accepting the debunking given to you, you take more embarrassment by trying to claim that you were right
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 06, 2013
kufre2010: It is a well known fact that the earliest known evidence anywhere in the world of the existence of man and the appearance of human civilization comes from Africa, the cradle of civilization and the origin of human society dated back to millions of years ago according to genetics studies and archeological research. But how come the biblical account of the origin of man is so distortedly constructed if not completely false. After reading this biblical story i ended up wondering what their real intent was. Here is the analysis. Adam was the first ever man God created, then Eve follows as the first woman created by God. Adam made love to Eve and she become pregnant and gave birth to Cain. Later Eve gave birth to the second child Abel. The two children made sacrifice unto God but God honored Abel sacrifice and did not honor that of Cain so Cain out of jealous and anger killed Abel. God was annoyed and cursed Cain. 'And Cain said unto the Lord, my punishment is greater than i can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth, and from thy face shall i be hid, and i shall b a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth, and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the Lord said to him, therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him slayeth him. And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived, and Enoch.' Now my questions are- 1- who where these people Cain was afraid of and said they will kill him if there were no people before Adam and Eve. 2- Where did Cain get the wife that he got married to? If u could remember according to biblical events the world is merely six thousand years old so I still stand on my assertion that before Adam and Eve Africans where.

The bible never said the world is six thousand years old.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

So you are now arguing over foolishness?

How can one use present tense for the first humans? They live thousands of years ago and are long dead! They "were" not they "are"
==========================================================

Even if you want to remix the argument to the current Africans (especially ethopians and peeps from southern africa), their genetic make-up still remains related to the oldest humans. Their african ancestors were the first humans.
Note that this wasnt the original argument but knowing your egotistical self, I wouldnt put it past you to remix. So this is preemptive debunking
==================================================================================

Kai! See what ego and pride does to people? Instadof accepting the debunking given to you, you take more embarrassment by trying to claim that you were right

If you were from a certain region, I would blame free education for this lack of simple grammar grasp.

Read the bolded and look at my statement again. I did not use present tense to qualify the first humans. I used it to qualify Africans.

You are really annoying.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

If you were from a certain region, I would blame free education for this lack of simple grammar grasp.

Read the bolded and look at my statement again. I did not use present tense to qualify the first humans. I used it to qualify Africans.

You are really annoying.

Yawn.......guy keep trying to remix
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn.......guy keep trying to remix

Were you yawning during your secondary school English lessons?
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Rossikk(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
^^Alfa Seltzer, kindly stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Rossikk: ^^Alfa Seltzer, kindly stop embarrassing yourself.

Where did this one come from? Did LB's "yawns" impress you?
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Where did this one come from? Did LB's "yawns" impress you?

What? you dont find my set of white teeth impressive?
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by JesusisLord85: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
kufre2010: It is a well known fact that the earliest known evidence anywhere in the world of the existence of man and the appearance of human civilization comes from Africa, the cradle of civilization and the origin of human society dated back to millions of years ago according to genetics studies and archeological research. But how come the biblical account of the origin of man is so distortedly constructed if not completely false. After reading this biblical story i ended up wondering what their real intent was. Here is the analysis. Adam was the first ever man God created, then Eve follows as the first woman created by God. Adam made love to Eve and she become pregnant and gave birth to Cain. Later Eve gave birth to the second child Abel. The two children made sacrifice unto God but God honored Abel sacrifice and did not honor that of Cain so Cain out of jealous and anger killed Abel. God was annoyed and cursed Cain. 'And Cain said unto the Lord, my punishment is greater than i can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth, and from thy face shall i be hid, and i shall b a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth, and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the Lord said to him, therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him slayeth him. And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived, and Enoch.' Now my questions are- 1- who where these people Cain was afraid of and said they will kill him if there were no people before Adam and Eve. 2- Where did Cain get the wife that he got married to? If u could remember according to biblical events the world is merely six thousand years old so I still stand on my assertion that before Adam and Eve Africans where.

Another example of someone who does not read.
Gen 5:4 says ""Then the days of Adam after he became the father of Seth were eight hundred years, and he had other sons and daughters."
Obviously he married his sister. Before the flood, men were living over 900yrs, ample time to have lots of children.

Another silly this you say is Africans came before Adam and Eve. If you read the word, you will also realise there was a flood over 1600yrs after Adam. Only 8 humans survived the flood, and we all came from Ham, Schem and Japheth, so what are you talking about.

According to the bible the world is around 6000 years old. The Bible provides a complete genealogy from Adam to Jesus. You can go through the genealogies and add up the years. You'll get a total that is just over 4,000 years. Add the 2,000 years since the time of Jesus and you get just over 6,000 years since God created everything. Easy
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Another example of someone who does not read.
Gen 5:4 says ""Then the days of Adam after he became the father of Seth were eight hundred years, and he had other sons and daughters."
Obviously he married his sister. Before the flood, men were living over 900yrs, ample time to have lots of children.

Another silly this you say is Africans came before Adam and Eve. If you read the word, you will also realise there was a flood over 1600yrs after Adam. Only 8 humans survived the flood, and we all came from Ham, Schem and Japheth, so what are you talking about.

According to the bible the world is around 6000 years old. The Bible provides a complete genealogy from Adam to Jesus. You can go through the genealogies and add up the years. You'll get a total that is just over 4,000 years. Add the 2,000 years since the time of Jesus and you get just over 6,000 years since God created everything. Easy

Guy, you re not making sense.

Even Jews do not believe that they came from Adam and Eve.

Guy, how can you as a black Nigerian be a descendant of two Jewish people with Hebrew names? When cultural artifacts from Nigeria are even older than the Hebrew language?

The bible is not a history or science book. You need to understand that.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by kufre2010: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
@Alfa na inferiority complex dey kill u. When a whiteman says a blabkman hv no soul u no aguo but nw that they say Man originate from Africa u aguo
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
kufre2010: @Alfa na inferiority complex dey kill u. When a whiteman says a blabkman hv no soul u no aguo but nw that they say Man originate from Africa u aguo

Who cares what the whiteman says about me?

Oh, sorry. You do. And you say I have inferiority complex? Look in the mirror.
Re: Before Adam And Eve Africans Where by JesusisLord85: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, you re not making sense.

Even Jews do not believe that they came from Adam and Eve.

Guy, how can you as a black Nigerian be a descendant of two Jewish people with Hebrew names? When cultural artifacts from Nigeria are even older than the Hebrew language?

The bible is not a history or science book. You need to understand that.

"Even Jews do not believe that they came from Adam and Eve"? Please tell me where this comes from? Utter nonsense.Because some false teachers of various religions have said Genesis is a metaphor, you have decided it must be true. This is how such false teaching will lead people straight to hell.

If you believe the Torah, or the bible, then this is what is taught. To believe anything else is to believe the whole bible is a lie. The Hebrews of Jesus' day knew full well we all came from Adam and Eve.
Wait a minute, are you even a Christian? If you're not then we should probably have a different conversation. If you claim to be, then may God give you understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Other Gods? / Bishops With Caps On Their Heads In Church, A Disobedience To The Scripture? / Santa Claus Was A Catholic Bishop Who Owned A Slave Named Black Pete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.