Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation (10433 Views)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / UAE Declares Muslim Brotherhood A Terrorist Organisation / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Zet72(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
First time any northern governor is making reasonable comment..kudos Aliyu. On another note, designing boko-haram a terrorist organization is not enough to quell the insurgence, Declare all northern Muslim terrorist simple
grin
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by ebukaezeh(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
no o! BH na NGO, mtchew,
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by ZURYZEST(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
western stuff are bad, but he had western based asset, na wa ooo
see brain washing of the highest order.
i still dey laugh
but why should FG wait this far before coming to do what they've been advised to do long before now
oh because a bounty had been placed on these criminals.

am waiting to see the end result of this declaration

Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by clemmonce(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Foxybone: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please pardon me for laughing at something serious but the truth is our government is a joke. Na now their eyes open na...

Any way, me go stay watch wetin go be the outcome of wetin dem declare, if e go really stop the attacks on innocent citizens.

BTW, I no even read the whole story, it was too long.

Moral: Read the headline, then comment... People will like your comment.abeg say something else jare... everytime our government is a joke.. if you have a better way of handling this boko issue say it and let us hear... all you know how to do is criticise ... fowl

Abeg make una like my comment, make e get 150 Likes
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
samnazarit: Imagine, what are they(B/Haram) before? mtcheeew!

NO. THEY WERE BOKO HARAM BEFORE. grin
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Afroconnect: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
F.ck amnesty,i want to see the head of shekau and all the boko sponsors dangling on the floor.
Aliyu you spoke like a patriotic Nigerian God bless you.sponsors of boko haram are worse,they must be fished out and sentenced to death for treason and ethnic cleansing of christians in the North.
Nigerian youths are watching...we will soon start exacting our pound of flesh,all traitors that have led to the death of our innocent children,mothers,sisters and fathers must die so thier blood atone our lands.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
raystanley: 2nd to comment... dancing Antenna!

mthceeew, sorry is your second name.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by lastpage: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Damn! I just saw a DRONE passing overhead!

Count down for Boko Haram.

"The Eyes" are now watching you.

If Osama could not escape, how would Shekau and his associates escape?

Lastpage!
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by darichlife: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
who is ready to join me lets get to OMBATSE village we need thier majic to catch that Shekau. But wait o what if OPC, MEND or MASSOB fish the guy out. well all is i see here is that throw a dog a bone and you will see what would hapen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
heheheh the other day buhari say BH na freedom fighters like MEND.lol.make we here wetin dat mallam go talk concernin this matter. I just de laugh in chinese...No Vacancy in Aso Rock Fresh Air
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Foxybone: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please pardon me for laughing at something serious but the truth is our government is a joke. Na now their eyes open na...

Any way, me go stay watch wetin go be the outcome of wetin dem declare, if e go really stop the attacks on innocent citizens.

BTW, I no even read the whole story, it was too long.

Moral: Read the headline, then comment... People will like your comment.

Abeg make una like my comment, make e get 150 Likes
lool, please y'll should help my guy out
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by saolab: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
This world has turn to drama location, the reasonable people are watching rehearsher now but waiting for the real show. So the U.S. Know Shekau as terroris and have asset with them like their boy Osama? We are waiting for the remaining episode!!!
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by curtain: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Now he is going to die by Drones strike, i pray shekau would be targeted while negotiating with his sponsors........... .the only spy that can discover his hide-out is a drone spy, efficiently and very swift, since his jihardist apologist prefer virgins to $7million.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Zet72: First time any northern governor is making reasonable comment..kudos Aliyu. On another note, designing boko-haram a terrorist organization is not enough to quell the insurgence, Declare all northern Muslim terrorist simple
grin
No that's not true my bro, not all if them are terrorist.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
saolab: This world has turn to drama location, the reasonable people are watching rehearsher now but waiting for the real show. So the U.S. Know Shekau as terroris and have asset with them like their boy Osama? We are waiting for the remaining episode!!!
They might have had hls DNA. Note: before they place bounty on any terrorist they hold the dna key so for me boko leader is already a dead man. But our govt don't have this technology like CSI
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by thelastpope10: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Crimz-P:
This is good. But why wait this long before naming them as a terrorist organisation

The major reason they have not being declared a terrorists organisation in the past is because they were still looking at solving it through civil means. Once you declare it a terrorist organisation, you completely cut off the civil angle. You put an end to all negotiating channels officially, including back channels. But since all attempt at civil resolution has failed and the government has moved in with force, it is only right they declare it a terrorist group officially. Especially with the public show of support for the state of emergency and military action. One reason the government has been skeptical about full military action is because they were not sure how the people in the host communities will react. If they dont support government efforts, then a total military campaign might fail and lead to enormous civilian casualties. But the show of support from the host communities has been great so far.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by brownlord: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why them won spoil business for buhari now, which kind govt. be this self
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by HezronLorraine(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
zubzero: So they want to wait until Boko Haram hits 1 Million dead people before officialy declaring it a terrorist group? SMH. . . please don't declare it a terrorist group, it's an NGO.
this got my ribs cracking.Boko Haram a Non-Govermental Organization,Ansaru(JAMBS) Charity organization,Majao civil society abi.
This is a nice move.it further elaborates that the days of this islamist extremists are nunbered.I think Aso Rock has been monitoring the US plans on BH.they're moving in directions unexpected.its better than having the US declare it.
May God bless all who joined hands in eradicating the menace of terrorism,may grace abide and divine guidance to pilot the anti-terrorism campaign in the right direction.to the fellas that support this madness.may they never enjoy the good tnz that come out of this nation,neither would they live to benefit from the new Nigeria in the making.may they all be wiped off like Noah's flood.big AMEN.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by onahc(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
GEJ has waken from a long slumber... sad
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by favouredseed(f): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
luvable sam: So 'shekau' even has US based assets? Interesting!
I wonder o, so dat means its no longer surprising dat he has been on facebook. Smh
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by drtwist(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
pls how can i be first to comment?
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by crisycent: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Since how many years.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Kechukwu: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
BH activities is not different from that of a terrorist group. Buhari calls them militant and that they should be treated the way Niger delta militant got amnesty. Buhari i don't like and i also believe that 139M Nigerians equally don't like u.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Jerrite(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lol....cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...na NGO dem be before, wetin be their work sef?? Mass reduction.... Government try, shoeless try....na until masses reach minimum level dem go declare...
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by 76Naira(m): 12:46am On Jun 05, 2013
There are very significant national considerations before labeling any group "terrorist"
Well, let the drones fly now! It's way past time.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by sammied(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2013
raystanley: 2nd to comment... dancing Antenna!
What kind of dance is ANTENNA?..... Lol
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by MurphyInc(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2013
I'm sorry for this generation.They don't know whats going on.they dont read history,they dont do research. all they do is listen to music,play and run after opposite sex and when an important matter like this comes up they comment like they are sick upstairs.

I'm sorry for you all that knows nothing about BH and their sponsors. if FG should name them (Boko haram) a terrorist group, Nigeria will never remain the same again,this country will be doomed cos America, UK, China and other bigger and more civilized country will milk us dry in the name of helping us to curb terrorists.
Our government should continue fighting them (boko haram) without the help of foreigners.ask Afghanistan,Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria.or you think our case is different ? You need help !

You young men and women should research more and open your eyes.

I weep for the people of this country sad

Think people !!!
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
So all this while,boko haram whr fishermen and not terrorist?OMG,nigeria is a big joke.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by DGovnor1(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Beats my imagination. That illiterate. He better turn himself in and collect the $7M bounty on his head or his people will do it for him.
Re: FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation by DGovnor1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
MurphyInc :
I'm sorry for this generation.They don't know whats going on.they dont read history,they dont do research. all they do is listen to music,play and run after opposite sex and when an important matter like this comes up they comment like they are sick upstairs.

I'm sorry for you all that knows nothing about BH and their sponsors. if FG should name them (Boko haram) a terrorist group, Nigeria will never remain the same again,this country will be doomed cos America, UK, China and other bigger and more civilized country will milk us dry in the name of helping us to curb terrorists.
Our government should continue fighting them (boko haram) without the help of foreigners.ask Afghanistan,Pakistan, Iraq, Egypt, Syria.or you think our case is different ? You need help !

You young men and women should research more and open your eyes.

I weep for the people of this country sad

Think people !!!
Am sorry for you that think you know what you are saying. Wasted my time reading down anyway.
Calling a spade a Spade will help you identify it when searching For it.
BH is a terrorist Group notting more, America and the west have their hands full already with the middle east so BH is our mess and is ours to clean. That does not mean we should not accept outside help if its necessary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo President?. But Ojukwu Contested In 2003 and 2007 / Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass / 2 IPOB Members Arrested For Bombing House Of Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.