Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (14666 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Where Can I Buy Lost Symbol By Dan Brown? / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: lol..if only Larry Sun could win your heart wink wink

do you read Enid Blyton?

Author of The Magic Faraway Tree? And the Famous Five series? Nah...haven't read any of her books.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Larry-Sun:
You Could Make A Good Writer If Only...

If only what....?

*sharpens cutlass*
grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by luvmijeje(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: ok..but I'll need your mail now
ok thanks
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
ok I got it @luvmijeje, I'd advise you to remove your email address..you wouldn't like the the outcome of leaving your mail address on here
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by luvmijeje(f): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Dan Brown is one of my favourite author. It was when I read 'deception point' that I realised Nigeria educational system is messed up. I also started asking questions during bible study when I read 'Angel and demon.'
He made theology, algorithm,art and history fun. He is a total package.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
luvmijeje: Dan Brown is one of my favourite author. It was when I read 'deception point' that I realised Nigeria educational system is messed up. I also started asking questions during bible study when I read 'Angel and demon.'
He made theology, algorithm,art and history fun. He is a total package.
yeah

sent you the links to both books
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by luvmijeje(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
adexsimply: yeah

sent you the links to both books
I have seen it, thanks.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 5:35am On Jun 09, 2013
@adexsimply

How is it going? Didn't hear from you again.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Frosti: @adexsimply

How is it going? Didn't hear from you again.
oh sorry!!! I have uploaded them..what book did you request for again?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
adexsimply: oh sorry!!! I have uploaded them..what book did you request for again?
Robert Ludlum, Clive Cussler, Dan brown, and any other interesting fantasy/thriller/crime book/author.

Thanks once again.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
The prologue of Inferno is brilliant! I just started reading the book. I'm excited like a teenage girl on her first date.

*giggles* cheesy
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Frosti:
Robert Ludlum, Clive Cussler, Dan brown, and any other interesting fantasy/thriller/crime book/author.

Thanks once again.
did you get the Clive Cussler link?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
Caracta: The prologue of Inferno is brilliant! I just started reading the book. I'm excited like a teenage girl on her first date.

*giggles* cheesy
wink wink wink
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
adexsimply: did you get the Clive Cussler link?

Yes i did receive it, thank you very much. I am a fan of Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt novel series. Have only read 4 of them, didn't know there were so many in the series.

Thanks
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
I swear this book was so disappointing. All that build-up just to end in some silly twists and a pointless ending

angry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Tinu02(f): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
if u guys really av read good books.... I just av two lines.... DOOMSDAY CONSPIRACY and MASTER OF THE GAME..... Sheldon is the Boss!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Tinu02(f): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2013
in my own opinion..... Deception point and digital fotress were knnda similar, in that in d two books the two ladies were doing what they thought was savin d world.... But it turnd out that their bosses that they lovd so much....had ulterior motives.... Many otha similarites betwn d two books dat i cnt rememba or type
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
Cori_corde: I swear this book was so disappointing. All that build-up just to end in some silly twists and a pointless ending

angry
wink wink wink You are absolutely right ma'am..Imagine SIENNA was.... but please don't spoil the surprise yet grin grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Tinu-02:
if u guys really av read good books.... I just av two lines.... DOOMSDAY CONSPIRACY and MASTER OF THE GAME..... Sheldon is the Boss!
True That!!
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
@adex simply please can you post the download link of that inferno. !.. Please
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2013
love_killz: @adex simply please can you post the download link of that inferno. !.. Please
No sir..I'll get banned...PM me or post your email address here
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2013
My email is seunses@yahoo.co.uk. . .please if you can add jeffrey archer's, fedreick forsyth's and also robert ludlum's novel.
I will appreciate that
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by tuktudicko(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mine is tuktudicko@gmail.com
Jeffery archer puleez
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by SlendyMEE(f): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Pls pls pls n pls can u tell me what sites to download free, good ebooks? Now you guys have made me start searchin for Inferno. Been looking for it for about a week now in Calabar, but can't find it anywhere
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ adexsimply thanks so much i saw your mail.but you didn't add the inferno download link to it. If you can still send it .i will be most greatfuly .Am sorry for all the troubles.i will be expecting.thanks so much.
Seunses@yahoo.co.uk.that's my e mail
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2013
@ adexsimply .... Thanks so much. Am very greatful.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by onegig(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2013
love_killz: @ adexsimply thanks so much i saw your mail.but you didn't add the inferno download link to it. If you can still send it .i will be most greatfuly .Am sorry for all the troubles.i will be expecting.thanks so much.
Seunses@yahoo.co.uk.that's my e mail

Got the pdf download link for anyone interested.

Download Inferno by Dan Brown from the link below

http://mybooksinpdf..com/2013/06/download-inferno-by-dan-brown-pdf-ebook.html
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please has anybody read the divine comedyby dante.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2013
love_killz: Please has anybody read the divine comedyby dante.
Yes,I have read it..it was a little boring to me though smiley
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wooow. !please can you post the download link to my e mai.-seunses@yahoo.co.uk. Help me the download link of jeffrey archer. Thanks.

from what i read from the inferno.the poem shouldn't be boring
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
On the contrary, I think Inferno is a brilliant novel. Captivating and full of suspense. However, I disagree with the biologist's method of controlling population increase. There are better ways of doing things biko. What rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nneka Arimah Wins 2015 Commonwealth Short Story Prize / Sugar Binding / "Will You Marry Me?" - A Christian Short Story... By Oyekunle Lizzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.