Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" (2396 Views)

Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Mutual Benefits ASSURANCE Plc Interview / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mortee: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Top of the day to you!

Please I'll like to know if anyone got the invitation for interview from Mutual Benefits. I have two friends who got for Thursday and Saturday respectively. Are they for real? What is to be expected at the chat?

This is the sms below:

"Your application to Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. refers. You are invited for a chat with the Consultant by 8.30am @ CMD, Auditorium 2, Shangisha, Magodo, Lagos on Thursday 6/6/2013. Come with the copies/original credentials and dressing is formal."

I'll really appreciate every helpful responses.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mlqs: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Got the sms too but really confused about insurance of a thing.I pray it won't be a commission stuff.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by rotlaw202: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hie mörtee, i got d SMS too frm Mutual and am To av d chat in d same location with u but by 1:30PM .Pls keep me posted on who it Goes pls .Gudlück
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by rotlaw202: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hie mörtee, i got d SMS too frm Mutual and am To av d chat in d same location with u but by 1:30PM .Pls keep me posted on who it Goes pls .Gudlück grin
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by oayombo: 4:25am On Jun 05, 2013
mlqs: Got the sms too but really confused about insurance of a thing.I pray it won't be a commission stuff.
Of course it is
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mortee: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2013
Considering the many available positions advertised, I don't want to believe it will all be a commission thing.

Now that it seems no one can give us a clue about what to expect, we just have to rely on God's help and favour.

Wishing everyone going for the interview good success. May this be the beginning of great things for everyone.

Cheers.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mortee: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Any gist from anyone who attended the Mutual Benefits interview yesterday? Comments will be appreciated.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by omidan21: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2013
mortee: Any gist from anyone who attended the Mutual Benefits interview yesterday? Comments will be appreciated.

YesOhh plks house any oinfo from dose that diud d test yesterda.pls
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mortee: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Also, can anyone please give directions on how to get to CMD, Auditorium 2, Shangisha, Magodo, Lagos (the venue of the interview) from Agege or Oshodi?

My brother's interview is for 1. 30pm today. A quick response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mlqs: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Na wah 4 u guys ooo,after finishing ur chat nobody deem it fit to get back 2 d house 4 info to assist ur fellow nairalanders.This is too bad.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by mortee: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abi o. And even me that would have been in a good position to give feedbacks can't do so because my brother didn't attend the interview after all.

It's very annoying that despite being jobless for almost 3 years, he still can choose not to attend the interview because he claims Magodo is too far from his Alagbado residence, and he claims he was sure that they were only looking for marketers.

Anyway, his story is one for another thread, probably on another forum.

To all who went for the chat because they seek better lives, your hopes will not be cut short.
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by ucube: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2013
Dnt mind dem its still marketing pple were working out of d hall went d consultants was talking,I applied for customer service nd I will still be in d field
Re: Mutual Benefits Invitation For A "Chat" by Dumkele1: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2013
As long as it's mutual benefits,most likely it'll be marketing and my advice for u is dat if u're not patient and don't av mind,don't take it....

(1) (Reply)

Nestlé Field Sales Manager Aptitude Test / Indorama-eleme Petrochemical Company / What Will Be Your Response To This Interview Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.