Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported (3385 Views)

Germany-based Businessman Shot Dead In Lagos (Pictured) / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
I read of this guy's story somewhere. I don't know if he's a drug dealer or not as i don't know what he does for a living but we cannot rule out the fact that he may have been setup judging by his story.

seeing that there's two of them, they were prolly drug dealers.

Yes, he might have been set up by his wife that knows his shady business. When relationship grows suffer, one person will suffer. However, my point is that their crimes should still be punished.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported by iphy42: 1:14am On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

seeing that there's two of them, they were prolly drug dealers.

Yes, he might have been set up by his wife that knows his shady business. When relationship grows suffer, one person will suffer. However, my point is that their crimes should still be punished.

Have you not heard of police aiding in set up. You can't be so sure he is guilty. The wife who is termed "controversial" should also be arrested, don't you think so?
Re: Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported by adconline(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2013
Why isnt he being tried in Kenya? Why deportation? Cos his ex-wife, who's sleeping with an MP can keep their property that has been the subject of their bitter divorce case. Ex-wife gets to keep the house since her ex-hubby is back to Naija.
Re: Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 09, 2013
iphy42:

Have you not heard of police aiding in set up. You can't be so sure he is guilty. The wife who is termed "controversial" should also be arrested, don't you think so?

So you telling me that prior to his conflict with his wife (shady past dealing), he was being set up?

LOL!!

C'mon gerrout of here jor tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

360kg, £50million Worth Of Cocaine Washed Up On Norfolk Beach (Photos). / How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside / How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.