Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound (3377 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Jimoh7555: 9:07pm On May 22, 2020
Good day nairalanders....

Over the years I've seen people seek opinion on this platform and today I will like to have your opinion as regards this issue I'll be sharing with you.

About a year ago, I had a tenant who started selling herbal medicine in front of my house, initially I wasn't against it as it could be useful to anyone in the community.

But later, coming back home from work, I noticed some unknown persons sitting in front of the house smoking cigarette and immediately I called her to order that she will not be allowed to sell such.

Fast forward to few months later, she was sent parking from the house because of the same issue.

While she was given time to quit, she went to my neighbor who had a shop that was not occupied at that time and she was allowed to rent it. Note that I share boundary with this particular neighbor.

Now the activities of these guys and the woman have grown to the extent that, few weeks ago during the start of the lockdown, cultist came to have meeting in that community and they always smoke all sort of stuffs at the back of the shop which is at the back of my own window and whenever they are smoking the whole of my room will be filled with the smoke and this is now unbearable to me as we have a new born baby with us.

The community is not helpful as some of the lardlords do come around to drink beer and smoke too and whenever any decision is taken they will come and inform the woman.

Even her new landlord has not been helpful as we've reported the case but no reasonable action have been taken to that effect. Note, he smokes and drink beer from the woman too.

Police have been coming around too but it seems they now collect bribe from the woman.

Please I need your opinion on the way out before these guys smoke us out.
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Renida: 9:11pm On May 22, 2020
Take precaution first o. Those guys are backed by the devil. If you want my counsel, go rent that woman a shop tell her you want to set her up to sell food and lure her away. If you don't address this issue with wisdom, amp feel sorry for you. Such guys are capable of going to he'll, spend a weekend and coming back. Not to even mention dealing with you big time. Be smart. Act fast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
Sell you house and move-out of area.

Thats your last option if you cant live with it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Igando666: 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sell you house and move-out of area.

Thats your last option if you cant live with it.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by ArcFresky(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
Baba, nothing you can do oohhh..

Just pack out jejely.

Because if you are against the woman, everybody will be against you, which is dangerous.

That place may cast any time soon... And when police feel like they need money, they will pack you and join cultist.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by decatalyst(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
Jimoh7555:
Good day nairalanders....

Over the years I've seen people seek opinion on this platform and today I will like to have your opinion as regards this issue I'll be sharing with you.

About a year ago, I had a tenant who started selling herbal medicine in front of my house, initially I wasn't against it as it could be useful to anyone in the community.

But later, coming back home from work, I noticed some unknown persons sitting in front of the house smoking cigarette and immediately I called her to order that she will not be allowed to sell such.

Fast forward to few months later, she was sent parking from the house because of the same issue.

While she was given time to quit, she went to my neighbor who had a shop that was not occupied at that time and she was allowed to rent it. Note that I share boundary with this particular neighbor.

Now the activities of these guys and the woman have grown to the extent that, few weeks ago during the start of the lockdown, cultist came to have meeting in that community and they always smoke all sort of stuffs at the back of the shop which is at the back of my own window and whenever they are smoking the whole of my room will be filled with the smoke and this is now unbearable to me as we have a new born baby with us.

The community is not helpful as some of the lardlords do come around to drink beer and smoke too and whenever any decision is taken they will come and inform the woman.

Even her new landlord has not been helpful as we've reported the case but no reasonable action have been taken to that effect. Note, he smokes and drink beer from the woman too.

Police have been coming around too but it seems they now collect bribe from the woman.

Please I need your opinion on the way out before these guys smoke us out.

Uncle, seek peace and you shall find peace.

Move out of that environment if the smoke and stench is unbearable anymore.

Do not attempt to confront anyone...it is too dangerous and it doesn't worth it.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by EmmySparky(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2020
Those cultist dey take style wait u to gbe body come their side so make them rough u up...just take precautions...it's a dangerous situation...seek a truce

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2020
Simply pack out and look for a more conducive house

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by tyup(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2020
ArcFresky:

Just pack out jejely.

Because if you are against the woman, everybody will be against you, which is dangerous.

That place may cast any time soon... And when police feel like they need money, they will pack you and join cultist.
decatalyst:

Uncle, seek peace and you shall find peace.

Move out of that environment if the smoke and stench is unbearable anymore.

Do not attempt to confront anyone...it is too dangerous and it doesn't worth it.
akinjojo1234:
Simply pack out and look for a more conducive house

Park out to where exactly?? can't you guys read to understand he's a Landlord

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by tundchip2: 11:55pm On May 22, 2020
cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by haiti007(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2020
Involve the drug law enforcement agency, there is a probably that weed is been sold there or other illegal items.

Those Lagos mamas (that sells alcohol) are into illegal stuff more than the men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by PureGoldh(m): 12:51am On May 23, 2020
Brozay....Treat matter which caution and make sure you gat your back cOvered.

Make you no shoot shots wey fit backfire oh.

My one cent thoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by rabazamba: 2:45am On May 23, 2020
tyup:

the PARK OUT crusaders obviously didn't read the whole thread grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by johnkey: 3:55am On May 23, 2020
mtchew no sense
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Grace001: 4:02am On May 23, 2020
mmmmm
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by oz4real83(m): 4:48am On May 23, 2020
If u are the owner of where you stay and u have the money which won't be too expensive, why not fence the house. Fencing the side fences to about 10-11 block-heights will be a lot helpful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by ArcFresky(m): 5:03am On May 23, 2020
tyup:

Open your mind...landlords pack out.

The house remains his, he can rent it to someone

Landlord packs out to another place.. His safety is paramount... Dead men own no houses.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by lordizak(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2020
Face them courageously, I am from the street, they can't harm you. Involve one or two soldiers.
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by illicit(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2020
This is dangerous.
BTW. can you fence your house?
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Rotimi47: 7:52am On May 23, 2020
PureGoldh:
Brozay....if you get money to rent another apartment outside your current localiy...kindly do so.

Make you no shoot shots wey fit backfire oh.

My one cent thoo
Word of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Tyrone007: 8:20am On May 23, 2020
ArcFresky:

Just pack out jejely.

I concur
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by proudevil: 10:59am On May 23, 2020
What have become of us as people ? Non of the moniker above talk about confronting the woman. Oga brave up and confront them, are you going to leave because some people are alleged cultist ?
Don't be cowed by one junk seller.
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Babawale01: 11:03am On May 23, 2020
I fear this issue is way beyond your power sir.

And I know you won't love to endanger the lives of ur family including urs. Acting foolish sometimes doesn't mean someone is unwise as people normally perceived it to be but it's actually a smart move by the very wise.

I would advice you since it seems they're on the majority and all the people who are suppose to sanction them are behind their tail.

My broda, leave their activity and face your activities make them no come dey reason ur matter as a bad man. Infact, I will advice you to start greating and smiling with them henceforth.

Nobi say person na coward oo.
And if there's something you can do to blind up the window to avoid smoke coming in as small pikin dey inside. Please do sir.

But if you know if have the charisma to confront them and shot then off once and for all. Please do sir smiley
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by dederocs(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2020
They might just be smokers not cultists, stop looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by SadiqBabaSani: 12:53pm On May 23, 2020
Mteeew, Cowards up Dia..
Op Try ad make contact with A Military Officer in dt Axis Seek his Help, only One Pickup Van of Men is enough, chase d fu*kers away for Good
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by KendrickAyomide: 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
When Police burst There, u go know how far
Re: How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound by Fajoe2020: 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
Plant a c4 for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversial Nigerian Businessman Chinedu Deported / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells Police / Thia Young Man Scammed Me (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.