Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? (1512 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / She Wants To Borrow My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hi good ladies of nairaland, please I really need help, my girlfriend's bosom is ridiculously small. I love her so much that at first I thought I'd get used to it but now it's so bad that I can't even remember if I have ever imagined having x with her.. I mean it's so small that her bra is just like the ay in okay cos it's holding nothing. I know sometimes she cries and ask why her.. she is beautiful my best and happiest times are when we are together we play a lot and always laugh but I really need her to have a bosom.

Please is there anyone that can like pull an alibaba and borrow her a bosom for me for like a day?
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by silvertuke(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please I don't seem to understand what you are trying to say. can you please explain again.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by AtheistD(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
silvertuke: Please I don't seem to understand what you are trying to say. can you please explain again.

Lol grin

Adetundeyyy: Hi good ladies of nairaland, please I really need help, my girlfriend's bosom is ridiculously small. I love her so much that at first I thought I'd get used to it but now it's so bad that I can't even remember if I have ever imagined having x with her.. I mean it's so small that her bra is just like the ay in okay cos it's holding nothing. I know sometimes she cries and ask why her.. she is beautiful my best and happiest times are when we are together we play a lot and always laugh but I really need her to have a bosom.

Please is there anyone that can like pull an alibaba and borrow her a bosom for me for like a day?

Maybe you should get her a boob job. That might sort things out. But once you pay for it, men will come sniffing round and then she will cheat on you and then leave you embarassed.

If she did that, can you legally request the boobs back? Just wondering
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by vizboy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
go do b.reas.t transplant with your sis own
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by AtheistD(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
vizboy: go do b.reas.t transplant with your sis own

If she dumps him afterwards will his sister get her boobs back?
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by ijeoma100: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
You no know say her chest flat before you toast am?
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by WorldwarIII: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ask cossy, she has got in excess!
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by andyanders: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Just keep depositing your sp-erm into her and massaging, sucking and fumbling with her bossom and it will start increasing in size or send her to me so that I can develop them for you.
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2013
ijeoma100: You no know say her chest flat before you toast am?
I thought I'd get used to it.
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2013
andyanders: Just keep depositing your sp-erm into her and massaging, sucking and fumbling with her bossom and it will start increasing in size or send her to me so that I can develop them for you.
Thanks.
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by AtheistD(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Adetundeyyy:
Thanks.

It aint true. They wont. Get her pregnant. That will do the trick wink
Re: Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? by ortodox: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
I rlyu dont undastnd you OP

r u not female

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: Woman Confesses To Sleeping And Infecting Men With HIV Aids / My Galfrnd S Childish / Can You Continue Dating Your Spouse After You Caught Him/her Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.