Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments (16035 Views)

EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments / Arewa Youths Caution Buhari Over Inciting Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by ozolity(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
lacasa: This Oritsejafor is a misfit! He has so soon politicised his position. Atleast I can now see why a revered group like the "Catholics" had to part ways with the Oritsejafor "Christian Association of Nigeria Political Party (CANPP)".

I wonder if he has suddenly become the NSA or DG SSS or DG NIA! When will he face his task and stop meddling in the nation's'political trend?

Btw what Buhari said and what Dokubo recently said which one is more threatening as a nation? It is sad that i share same country with this "she-goat" called Oritsejafor!!!
if u re in d shoes of CAN nd u fail to condemn Buhari on this, then u re very stupid
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Cityguy: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Suljosh: as a christian and as northerner, my advice to our D.U.M.B and R.E.T.A.R.D.E.E.N president he shld ignore Buhari, because if he try to arrest him or arrest him, that wll be another civil war in nigeria.
Naaaaaaaa! Nada! We've gone that way before. Nobody is bigger than this country. No one wud have entertained ur fear if most Nigerians use their heads to reason and nt have it tainted with primitive sentiments. Unfortunately, thinking aright is like luxury to most of us, sad, really sad, sorry cry
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by ndiuwa: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Buhari is he a Nigerian? mtww
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by icannotbefooled: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mr CAN president,
Pls how much does dat chain u wear cost, just a curious question.
I think you're just as bad as d lot and I wud call u an anti-christ, cos I don't see anything christ in ur countenance.
Let us know how much d CAN has sent in aid to muslims n christians affected by d menace of boko-haram and compare it with d worth of ur private jet. Maybe u need to accept Jesus again, Sir.
Mr Buhari, even tho I dunt think u're financing boko-haram, don't u think u've done enough harm already. Secretly supporting this tyranny? Seems u wud go to any length to see this govt fail.

Mr GEJ, I wunt even start with u. But d day of reckoning approaches.
Liberation Cometh.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Naijacitizen(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
noblezone:

CAN must keep quiet while the Jiharidists kill her members?
For your information, CAN is not just a Christian organisation. it is a pressure group with the welfare of Christians in Nigeria as a motive. Who will speak for the oppressed christians of Northern Nigeria? CAN is not a church!

Can => Christian Association of Nigeria. If Nigeria is a nation and not a jungle, there would had been no need for CAN. Christians are being killed daily by Islamists whose primitive religion had thought them that spilling innocent blood is a way of worship. Yea, It may be a way of worship, but such worship belongs to devils.

CAN is the only voice to speak for the suffering Christians in Nigeria. they are doing the job.

Point of correction, Confusion Association of Nuisance.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Gidadbro: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Arrest him if u can, idiots
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by ogahope(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=lacasa]This Oritsejafor is a misfit! He has so soon politicised his position. Atleast I can now see why a revered group like the "Catholics" had to part ways with the Oritsejafor "Christian Association of Nigeria Political Party (CANPP)".

I wonder if he has suddenly become the NSA or DG SSS or DG NIA! When will he face his task and stop meddling in the nation's'political trend?

Btw what Buhari said and what Dokubo recently said which one is more threatening as a nation? It is sad that i share same country with this "she-goat" called Oritsejafor!!![/quote
U will soon be victimized by Boko. Den u will see clearly nd hv better support for dem
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by skyfall: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Well that's the beauty of democracy - everybody has a right to voice their opinion. If they couldn't arrest Asari Dokubo, on what grounds will they arrest Buhari?
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
unlikely story!
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]Dear readers ignore the comments attacking Buhari.

There are many on this thread on the pay-roll of the govt; they have been tasked with attacking and discrediting Buhari because they are petrified of his anti-corruption reputation and how he would imprison the corrupt should he gain power.

Shine your eyes well well o!

I say it again: Don't believe everything you read .[/size]

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by kinguwem: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
xxyz17: **Who wants to be a millionaire with Frank Edoho**
Question 6 for 20 million

What is the best possible way to end Muhammadu Buhari's polical career?
A- Arrest him
B- Assasinate him
C- Give him a mic
D- Sue him to court

C- Give him a mic.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cityguy:
Are u surprised? Add letter 'e' behind 'm' in his username and u will understand him beta!!
just did grin and I can say it's quite A SHAME
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Rexyl(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
keeping silent should have been the best approach to cover his shame. The more he talks nowadays the more unreasonable his contributions to the progress Nigeria needs. He is in a pitiable condition. May God help him out.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by ewosk: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
for all calling CAN names, i clealy see that you dont know what responsibility entails..how can a body be mute on an issue that has claimed lives and destroyed the properties of it's members...a spittle is a spittle, but the reaction of a spittle to d ground is quite different from dat directed to a face.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:47am On Jun 06, 2013
hotwax: Buhari fall my hand big time. I am his fan. But I am reconsidering him now. SMH

We have now seen the dark. wink
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Xfactoria: 2:34am On Jun 06, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]Dear readers ignore the comments attacking Buhari.

There are many on this thread on the pay-roll of the govt; they have been tasked with attacking and discrediting Buhari because they are petrified of his anti-corruption reputation and how he would imprison the corrupt should he gain power.

Shine your eyes well well o!

I say it again: Don't believe everything you read .[/size]

You folks brandishing anti-corruption reputation as Buhari's selling point just make me laugh because that very record portrays his wweaknesses and raises questions which answers will expose Buhari and scuttle his ambition.

First the fight against corruption today is civil and not one being fought under a military dictatorship where a tribunal convicts alleged criminals without fair hearing. In the military era, investigations and prosecution only take a few weeks and the victims may not be allowed access to SANs. That explains how it was public outcry that saved some innocent politicians (some of them actually died) in the second republic. That also explains why Buhari would rush to judgment and conclude that Abacha never stole money because in the military era, you only have to get the government to believe albeit with inconclusive evidence that someone is corrupt and gbam - conviction! Today, only a thorough investigation with a bag-load of incontrovertible evidences can guarantee convictions. Defendants have access to as many SANs as they can afford.

Buhari's anti-corruption credential is not relevant to this age. So if Buhari is now supposed to get used to fighting corruption the civil way, how will he make the police and EFCC more professional in their investigations and evidence collections? Is he going to import angels to do these jobs? Knowing that there is seperation of power, how will he deal with Judges granting all sorts of injunctions allowing defendants to buy time to thwart evidences?

Finally, those promoting Buhari's candidacy are themselves rogues and guilty of corruption. I'm talking of the likes of Tinubu (who now own a substantial part of Lagos), Achike Udenwa, Abubakar Audu, El-Rufai, Tom Ikimi, Femi Fani-Kayode and others too numerous to mention. Will Buhari put these guys in jail?

Fighting corruption today requires a collective effort of all and sundry. One man like Buhari cannot do jack!

4 Likes

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by entaye(m): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Amnesty was was given to "The Millitants" n it was ok but I strongly stand that it shouldn't be given or shown to the Boko Haram sect else another sect will be formed or created.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by OneNaira6: 4:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Best way to.deal with Buhari is to deny him leadership. that is his greatest wish; let him die without it. that's the best way to deal with a religious and tribalistic bigot like him

1 Like

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by DaLover(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2013
[size=38pt]Arresting Buhari is exactly what he wants, GEJ should not fall for that Trap!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by ceaz4r(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2013
kkkp: Rubbish!! Who knws abt CAN during obasanjos regime? Make dey go sleep abeg..wetin join CAN wit politics

Very uneducated comment!
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by DarkDrill(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2013
Any Christian who is in support of Buhari's continued and continuous neglect of the tragedies that have befallen Nigerians in the north, is not living in love. Some of you would prefer to defend your tribe more than the Church of Jesus Christ when it is attacked. Although Christianity is personal between you and God, teaching others to ignore the plights of your brothers and sisters in calamity is wrong.

It is either you are misguided or perhaps a pagan or belong to a religion that condones shedding of innocent blood. Don't forget, if you permit and agree and justify the destruction of lives and property, you will definitely reap a harvest of what you sow. I have not lost anyone I know, but my heart feels for them.

It is not about CAN, any one who speaks against injustice is my friend.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Degis(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2013
icannotbefooled: Mr CAN president,
Pls how much does dat chain u wear cost, just a curious question.
I think you're just as bad as d lot and I wud call u an anti-christ, cos I don't see anything christ in ur countenance.
Let us know how much d CAN has sent in aid to muslims n christians affected by d menace of boko-haram and compare it with d worth of ur private jet. Maybe u need to accept Jesus again, Sir.
Mr Buhari, even tho I dunt think u're financing boko-haram, don't u think u've done enough harm already. Secretly supporting this tyranny? Seems u wud go to any length to see this govt fail.

Mr GEJ, I wunt even start with u. But d day of reckoning approaches.
Liberation Cometh.

You are actually the phoooool because you just created this account to write these rubbish!. Is it not apparent that you are agent of Boko haram
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Ayor93(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2013
xxyz17: **Who wants to be a millionaire with Frank Edoho**
Question 6 for 20 million

What is the best possible way to end Muhammadu Buhari's polical career?
A- Arrest him
B- Assasinate him
C- Give him a mic
D- Sue him to court

Give him a mic to show more of his stupidity
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by VICTOFX(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Well for me i will only want to ask all u guys against CAN's statement, is it because the trut is bitter, it should be left untold, or is it because it is CAN dat made d satement? Cos 4 all i care, any one who understood buhari's could have said dsamething. But its like you guys are focusing more on the players here and neglecting d game. Wise up ppl.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Listen to Buhari in this video interview.

He says "Amen" at 15:00min (can a jihadist say "Amen"? or choose a Christian pastor as VP?)

He says lack of education makes Nigerian susceptible to being manipulated by corrupt politician using tribalism and bigotry.

come to your own conclusions about Buhari an don't allow your opinion to be formed for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtF3fCpw97Y
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by FOLLEY20(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2013
kkkp: Rubbish!! Who knws abt CAN during obasanjos regime? Make dey go sleep abeg..wetin join CAN wit politics
My friend, u need to mind ur speech in a matter like this. Hope u are not a fan to Buhari. The concern of CAN is not d political trend in Nigeria but d wasted lives of d innocents, especially d Christians. All Nigeria well wishers have delight in arrest & prosecution of Buhari. If not, d spirit of all innocent souls killed shall fight him.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by eyenCalabar(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2013
For those of you attacking my comments, i'll say to you that it's not necessary. Let me tell you, the reason so many Christians pass through all these things is because they don't know who is their real enemy. Christianity is a supernatural life living in the natural and NOT a natural life. CAN President should understand this and know how to approach matters. Buhari is just a human, Boko Haram members are just humans. They are not our real enemies. Our real enemy is the devil and his demons. And you don't defeat them with mere words and physical battles. The Bible says: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places". This is what Buhari and Boko Haram represents -they are agents of the devil. They are possessed souls of the devil. The devil use them at will to make things happen natural in the land but this happenings are not natural my people. They are highly spiritually orchestrated of which manifestations must be in the natural or physical. This is what the Church should know my people. But so sad, only few have an understanding of this reality. So as Christians, what should we do at this time? Change things also in the spiritual to affect the physical because if they is no change in the spiritual, you can never have result in the physical. This is what makes Christianity a supernatural life. We can't make any tangible change in the physical. Life itself is spiritual. No Christian can produce any result without understanding spirituality. Why? Because the devil is a spirit being and he is our greatest enemy NOT humans. I had to go this far because I see that you guys are still babes in the things of God. We've got to learn.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2013
[size=22pt]But it is PDP that has been linked to Boko Haram![/size]
eyenCalabar: For those of you attacking my comments, i'll say to you that it's not necessary. Let me tell you, the reason so many Christians pass through all these things is because they don't know who is their real enemy. Christianity is a supernatural life living in the natural and NOT a natural life. CAN President should understand this and know how to approach matters. Buhari is just a human, Boko Haram members are just humans. They are not our real enemies. Our real enemy is the devil and his demons. And you don't defeat them with mere words and physical battles. The Bible says: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places". This is what Buhari and Boko Haram represents -they are agents of the devil. They are possessed souls of the devil. The devil use them at will to make things happen natural in the land but this happenings are not natural my people. They are highly spiritually orchestrated of which manifestations must be in the natural or physical. This is what the Church should know my people. But so sad, only few have an understanding of this reality. So as Christians, what should we do at this time? Change things also in the spiritual to affect the physical because if they is no change in the spiritual, you can never have result in the physical. This is what makes Christianity a supernatural life. We can't make any tangible change in the physical. Life itself is spiritual. No Christian can produce any result without understanding spirituality. Why? Because the devil is a spirit being and he is our greatest enemy NOT humans. I had to go this far because I see that you guys are still babes in the things of God. We've got to learn.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by majojolo: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if the CAN President is a politician. This is an issue of security, not religious issue. Both Moslems and Christians were killed from the Boko Haram attacks. He should look round and suggest for the arrest of the people who openly made comments that is worth of arrest, NOT the Gentle Buhari.
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by Rexyl(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: For those of you attacking my comments, i'll say to you that it's not necessary. Let me tell you, the reason so many Christians pass through all these things is because they don't know who is their real enemy. Christianity is a supernatural life living in the natural and NOT a natural life. CAN President should understand this and know how to approach matters. Buhari is just a human, Boko Haram members are just humans. They are not our real enemies. Our real enemy is the devil and his demons. And you don't defeat them with mere words and physical battles. The Bible says: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places". This is what Buhari and Boko Haram represents -they are agents of the devil. They are possessed souls of the devil. The devil use them at will to make things happen natural in the land but this happenings are not natural my people. They are highly spiritually orchestrated of which manifestations must be in the natural or physical. This is what the Church should know my people. But so sad, only few have an understanding of this reality. So as Christians, what should we do at this time? Change things also in the spiritual to affect the physical because if they is no change in the spiritual, you can never have result in the physical. This is what makes Christianity a supernatural life. We can't make any tangible change in the physical. Life itself is spiritual. No Christian can produce any result without understanding spirituality. Why? Because the devil is a spirit being and he is our greatest enemy NOT humans. I had to go this far because I see that you guys are still babes in the things of God. We've got to learn.

yeah the world is in serious spiritual struggling against forces in the dark, forces that kill and destroy. further still the Bible warns: 1Peter 5:8 ‘Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour‘:
Re: CAN To Jonathan: Arrest Buhari Over Inciting Comments by freegaza(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
What goes around.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Shot Dead By Boko Haram In Borno State. / Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge / El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.