Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge (16008 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi has said that half of the things you're hearing about his merger with Atiku and Rabiu Kwankwaso are half rumour.

Mr Peter Obi said this in Edo as he campaigns for the Labour Party governorship candidate today.

Mr Peter Obi said that half of the things you're hearing about his merger with Alhaji Atiku abubakar and Dr rabiu musa Kwankwaso were just rumour.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1693637649813086432?t=KFW1PIu4Y0gWkDCIs3_5Lw&s=19

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Meaning the other half could be true .

I Love you Mr Peter Obi

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Maazieze(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Only half? I want to hear what half is true

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi is the best of all

I write projects, thesis/dissertation, PowerPoint etc
Kindly check my signature 👇 for contact details

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by LibertyRep: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Meaning, a reunion is possible. I don't see it as merger.

Something they could have done before the elections.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
LibertyRep:
Meaning a reunion is possible.
very true

Peter obi is the most influential politician right now. Everyone would wanna work with him

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by LibertyRep: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
very true

Peter obi is the most influential politician right now. Everyone would wanna work with him

How would his followers swallow the possibility of working with Atiku, Kwankwaso, and indeed all other politicians they've denigrated on his behalf?
E go dey funny and awkward .

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
LibertyRep:

How would his followers swallow the possibility of working with Atiku, Kwankwaso, and indeed all other politicians they've denigrated on his behalf?
E go dey funny and awkward .
Obi will make the rules the Obidient way. One of which is there won't be room for corruption.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by simpleseyi: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
very true

Chest beating helps to reduce hypertension

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
simpleseyi:

you will agree with me that Peter Obi is one of the most influential politician right now

Highly influential

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by fourboys: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
We know
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by LibertyRep: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Obi will make the rules the Obidient way. One of which is there won't be room for corruption.

Make the rule? For Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso?
Well time will tell.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by muykem: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
The other half is true They will still scatter because we can only have one president per time.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by seanfer(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Same way he made the rules for the LP excos who were selling slots to the highest bidder last year?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Ofunaofu: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
simpleseyi:

Peter obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Peter obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria
They know it's the truth but don't want to admit it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by tolue42(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

They know it's the truth but don't want to admit it

All this things only works in y'all (obideints) imagination. I swear!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
tolue42:

All this things only works in y'all (obideints) imagination. I swear!
Just dey play you hear 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by raskymonojendor: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
So the remaining half (50%) is true, and Peter Obi being who he is. It's likely 100% true. Man is unstable like a Uranium atom.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by tolue42(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Just dey play you hear 😂

You're the one playing ooooo....you better wake up.

Tinubu is your president already and he's making policies that has been shaping your life either good or bad and your supposed candidate since 3 months ago, you're here still lamenting.

Continue ooooooo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by SpartaOfLagos: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:
So the remaining half (50%) is true, and Peter Obi being who he is. It's likely 100% true. Man is unstable like a Uranium.
stop crying dude

Obi already said that it's half rumour and the people love him. So why are you crying ?

I know the merge news dey scare the living light out of you , I know .

6 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by raskymonojendor: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
LibertyRep:
Meaning, a reunion is possible. I don't see it as merger.

Something they could have done before the elections.
Na APC cast spell on them (PDP). grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by raskymonojendor: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
stop crying dude

Obi already said that it's half rumour and the people love him. So why are you crying ?

I know the merge news dey scare the living light out of you , I know .
"O ya so wi pe o ti lo" - it has gone.

They are welcome to try again in 2027 🤣

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by helinues: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
simpleseyi:

grin cheesy

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by helinues: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:
So the remaining half (50%) is true, and Peter Obi being who he is. It's likely 100% true. Man is unstable like a Uranium.

Atiku would no longer be a corrupt man.. grin grin

Both obi and his supporters are so confused

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Klington: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kwankwaso is way too overated.

He said he's too big to be Obi's VP.

He won only one state out of the 19 northern States and out of 36 states in Nigeria.

He was begging to be made a common minister.

The man is a complete thrash and if this news is anything to go by, he has absolutely nothing to bring to the table.

5 Likes

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by PheelzAlmighty: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Never trust Nigerian politicians... Never!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Fr33born(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Half Of The Things You're Hearing Are Rumours - Says Obi On Atiku, Rabiu Merge by Laple0541(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Just as the say that ‘three wrongs don’t make a right’, also ‘THREE LOSERS CAN NEVER MAKE A WINNER’.

I only pity those gullible individuals that still listen to this deceitful man called Obi. How can someone say half of something is rumour but failed to give the other half that is fact?

It’s either you are meeting with them for the purpose or you are not, it’s a YES or NO question. Everyone are not fools like the headless mobs that are hailing you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Daughter Of Buhari Married To Christian Man. / Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi / Military Repels Boko Haram Attack on Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.