Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,274 members, 7,849,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018391 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2014
Tweetums: Estimated Time of Arrival (Delivery from Date
of Payment)
14-21 days
Freight Schedule
Our freight schedule is on a bi-monthly basis
i.e. products leave once in two weeks. They
take 7 days to touch down in Nigeria and
cleared immediately, except there's a
challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service -
and this rarely occurs
. What slow down the clearance? When u mention cleared immediately

Hi, Tweetums.
Good morning.

Thanks for reading and quoting, too, but if you decide to - just as you decided to do above - not factor the second part of the second sentence after the comma into your explanation, I'd have to wait to read from the Delivery Team and when the pick-up is done, I'll write to you again. I take time to reply each and every posts here and even type updates, simply because I expect our clients to read them and to not be kept in the dark.

P.S: A sentence ought to be understood as a sentence in its entirety and not as a phrase or sub-sentence.

P.P.S: I'm sorry about the delay with clearance.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Opeyemi5: sir am not tryn to create anytin.on a normal day.ETA of goods from china is 4 to 7days after payment as stated on the 1st page, same goes for UAE.and u said d seller did not ship out so cos of that I ave a new ETA for my goods coming in from china.but the one from UAE.I asked u yesterday.u said I should be able to pick up on monday.today now u sayn it will just be cleared tomorrow.means I will ave to pick up on wednesday.u should understand that most people here help frds and customers order for goods.so if I dey ask for update I will tell dem today,tomorrow,day after tomorrow.I done become liar be dat

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good morning.

I exercise understanding more than you choose to see/read. On the flipside, you hardly do. Understanding in business is a mutual thing.

The Delivery Team will go for pick-up this morning.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2014
gadafi101: Also, for product 1, why are u charging me $99 per piece instead of $60 as it is on the website?

Hi, Gadafi101.

You're not a loyal customer on that website. Only loyal customers pay $60. Kindly read further on the website.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2014
gadafi101: @BizBloke, if I wanna pay for products by myself, but u just handle shipping to Lagos for me, please what do I need to do?

Hi, Gadafi101.
Good morning.

It's still same charge, no deduction.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2014
[size=13pt]FREIGHT | CHINA | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
ProjectMasters,
Two Tone Hair Wig.
Two Tone Lace Brazilian Hair.
Waist Cincher.
Corset Dress Lingerie.
Balance: N5,610

Sharon Rose,
Musical Notes Ring (10pcs).
Bow Tie Fashion Ring (12pcs).
Self-Adhesive Push-Up Bra (10pcs).
Wedding Bracelet & Bangle (3pcs).
Balance: N0.00

DjayBaba,
Oppo 7 Case + Touch Screen.
Balance: N3,000 | Phone is incoming from Specuit Cargo China.

Tabba Moro,
Customized Wristband.
Balance: N170

Uche U.,
ABC Tube Sensor (the seller previously sent only 1).
Balance: N1,240

Please, contact the Delivery Team (Delivery@specuitcargo.com) for pick-up.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2014
[b]15% OFF SERVICE CHARGE FOR 40 HOURS. CLOCK'S TICKING!!!

For a limited time, get 15% OFF OUR SERVICE CHARGE on any order you place from now through the 13th of August (11:59pm): about 40 hours.

Mail the appropriate teams if you don't know the websites to shop from.

ADDITIONAL INFO
Officially, on the 8th of August, 2014, Specuit Cargo switched to a 100% payment system. This is to enable us serve you better, in terms of speed in purchase, communication and delivery and also, positive growth.

Take advantage of this deal: 15% OFF OUR SERVICE CHARGE. It's not gonna last for long - and don't expect it anytime soon, too.

Don't forget our USA route is now blazing hottttttttt with A DAY FREIGHT AND SAME DAY CLEARANCE. That's 3 routes blazing faster than other companies in all terms (purchase, delivery, etc.): China, UAE and USA.

Warm regards and have a splendid shopping experience.
--
China: China@specuitcargo.com
USA: Usa@specuitcargo.com
UAE: Uae@specuitcargo.com
UK: Uk@specuitcargo.com[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Donj2005.

I'll have to contact the Delivery Team and get back to you.

Thanks.

You know this order has been on for a very long time... June order if you remember...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good morning.

I exercise understanding more than you choose to see/read. On the flipside, you hardly do. Understanding in business is a mutual thing.

The Delivery Team will go for pick-up this morning.

Thanks.

don't worry all is well sir.since there is 15% discount now.can u help me buy the powerbank.invoice pls so I will pay in
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2014
You haven't reply me concerning my item from UAE.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, JuneDraza.

Your payment has been confirmed. However, you have to deposit the balance of N4,200 because we don't do the 90%:10% payment method anymore. It's full payment.

I hope you understand this.

Thanks.

Paid remaining N4,200 into your account. But, please hold the order. I want to cross check the watches. Will send you the links tonight or tomorrow morning.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ksslib(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Bloke.. My acc had sme restrictions so i used the lord alt..

So its 100% payment now.. I guess i ll have to chill my order first since i was planning to buy den prepare the balance within the time it ll tke the goods to land..

And when will the latest development(new quick goods arrival ) take effect?

Make i still dey monitor my interest for e-bay first. And hope things go well!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2014
donj2005:

You know this order has been on for a very long time... June order if you remember...

BizBloke:

Hi, Donj2005.
Welcome back.

I've checked all and they are coming in from Asia. They won't get to our office in the USA until the 26th of July. That's a long time to wait. Let our Procurement Team (China) handle this; this is one of the reasons for going multi-routes (4 countries and 3 continents).

Your thought?

donj2005:

Yes it's for China I meant.... It's the China procument team I need to work this order not the US team... Plus I added one more Item to the original post so please give me a quote asap... and what's the ETA for China Delivery?

donj2005:

So this order can't be handled here? Or can you still do it to your US route? Wouldn't mind the wait since that's what I want... Just send me a quote so I can make payment asap
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
muideeno: You haven't reply me concerning my item from UAE.

BizBloke:

1) The Delivery Team will pick up tomorrow. today.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Opeyemi5: don't worry all is well sir.since there is 15% discount now.can u help me buy the powerbank.invoice pls so I will pay in

Hi, Opeyemi5.

[size=13pt]INVOICE | CHINA | SCM0010[/size]
Product Cost: $13

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $31
Discount: -$0.75

TOTAL: $30.25 (N5,080)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2014
junedraza:

Paid remaining N4,200 into your account. But, please hold the order. I want to cross check the watches. Will send you the links tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hi, JuneDraza.

Your payment has been confirmed and your order has been held pending when you make a decision. Kindly make your decision today as furtherance of that may prevent your products' arrival on the 25th of August.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

[size=13pt]INVOICE | CHINA | SCM0010[/size]
Product Cost: $13

Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $31
Discount: -$0.75

TOTAL: $30.25 (N5,080)

Thanks.
how much is 2pcs of this
http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-mobile-power-bank-20000mah-powerbank/196581150.html#s1-16-1
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Ksslib: Bloke.. My acc had sme restrictions so i used the lord alt..

So its 100% payment now.. I guess i ll have to chill my order first since i was planning to buy den prepare the balance within the time it ll tke the goods to land..

And when will the latest development(new quick goods arrival ) take effect?

Make i still dey monitor my interest for e-bay first. And hope things go well!

Sup, Ksslib? I figured.

Yes, 100% payment now.

The quick goods arrival for USA orders has taken place already. The first freight leaves tomorrow and arrives on Thursday; same day clearance.

Okay, no worries. See you around soonest. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donj2005(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Was banking on 7days and cleared immediately as you said... But it's been way over 7days so I'm wondering what's taking so long...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Opeyemi5: how much is 2pcs of this
http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-mobile-power-bank-20000mah-powerbank/196581150.html#s1-16-1

Hi, Opeyemi5.

[size=13pt]INVOICE | CHINA | SCM0011[/size]
Product Cost (2pcs): $26.10

Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $49.10
Discount: -$1.50

TOTAL: $47.60 (N8,000)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2014
donj2005:

Was banking on 7days and cleared immediately as you said... But it's been way over 7days so I'm wondering what's taking so long...

Hi, Donj2005.

I'm aware; I also typed, "...except there's a challenge with the NCS..." Challenge here being clearance delay. The products will be cleared soonest.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2014
I sent you a mail for quotation, please reply urgently.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
I made my order on 8th August [from china], its not due for pick up until now? I cleared my payment...
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

. When should I come for collection?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Can you help me buy somethings in alibaba in small qnty nt those large qnties they put
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Deluxe8000(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls wat is d total cost of this

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201143941198&emvAD=300x405&sv=500%20inverter&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
@bizzy

update update!!!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ksslib(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Sup, Ksslib? I figured.

Yes, 100% payment now.

The quick goods arrival for USA orders has taken place already. The first freight leaves tomorrow and arrives on Thursday; same day clearance.

Okay, no worries. See you around soonest. smiley
i'm good!

Wow! Thats so cool mehn. The cargo team is really upgrading

Ok na! Till then,hopefully!

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]FREIGHT | CHINA | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]

DjayBaba,
Oppo 7 Case + Touch Screen.
Balance: N3,000 | Phone is incoming from Specuit Cargo China.

Regards.

Great! That means I can pick both phone n case by tomorrow?
Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

How far my items.

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello sir.can I pick up my UAE order by tomorrow.and any update on my china order?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, JuneDraza.

Your payment has been confirmed and your order has been held pending when you make a decision. Kindly make your decision today as furtherance of that may prevent your products' arrival on the 25th of August.

Regards.

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Kors-Womens-MK5354-Parker/dp/B004EHMD3C/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1407873625&sr=1-1&keywords=mk+5354

http://www.amazon.com/GUESS-U0075G3-Masculine-Stainless-Chronograph/dp/B007LQDARQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1406927290&sr=1-1&keywords=u0075g3

These 2 watches. Please order. Hope I will get 15% discount now grin
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.