Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018538 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . I was there now & every where is close or isn't there the collection/pick-up address?

Hi, Muideeno.
Good morning.

What time were you at the office? 6:59pm or...?

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
This is good news. More grease to your elbow.

Hi, Emekhar.
Good morning.

Thanks for the compliment. It's good news to Specuit Cargo and clients. Don't miss out on next week's freight; you've got to be part of this new deal.
Cc: 360tech

Best regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2014
kkkap:
I am just getting to know for the first time that my items have been purchased. well am happy to know . Thanks

Hi, Kkkap.
Good morning.

I'm glad you've finally known. However, like I'd always advise, "Kindly read your 'Mentions' always."

Warm regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Tweetums: durante cinco dias, para me ur pedido de desculpas não é
aceito .....

Je ne comprends pas mais j'ai lu en anglais. D'accord.

Cordialement, Tweetums.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Deluxe8000: pls wat is cost these

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=300x405&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/Curren-Mens-Round-Dial-Calendar-Waterproof-Quartz-Wrist-Watch-Silver-Black-/131267569588

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=300x405&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/NEW-3-Stage-240V-20A-Battery-Charger-20A-20AMP-240-Volt-Car-Boat-DC-12V-14-7V-/181441304055

wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=300x405&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/Power-Bank-MP3450-External-60000-mwh-Can-Recharege-Laptop-/321487708904

Hi, Deluxe8000.
Good morning.

Please, provide an alternative for Product 1. It was on bid but the listing has ended.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:36am On Aug 14, 2014
kkkap:
Big boss, happy to hear this. But pls my items are seven I can only see 4 listed here.
Thanks

Hi, Kkkap.

You're welcome. These are the products that arrived before dispatch was made to Lagos, Nigeria. The remaining three products will come with next week's freight.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:38am On Aug 14, 2014
OohMpaTM & JuneDraza,

Your products from Ebay and Amazon respectively have been purchased and will arrive next week.

JuneDraza, the discount will be applied to your order.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:42am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]15% OFF SERVICE CHARGE FOR 40 HOURS. CLOCK'S TICKING!!! (EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, THE 15TH (11:59pm)[/size]

For a limited time, get 15% OFF OUR SERVICE CHARGE on any order you place from now through the 13th of August 15th of August (11:59pm): about 30 hours left.

Mail the appropriate teams if you don't know the websites to shop from.

[size=13pt]ADDITIONAL INFO[/size]
Officially, on the 8th of August, 2014, Specuit Cargo switched to a 100% payment system. This is to enable us serve you better, in terms of speed in purchase, communication and delivery and also, positive growth.

Take advantage of this deal: 15% OFF OUR SERVICE CHARGE. It's not gonna last for long - and don't expect it anytime soon, too.

Don't forget our USA route is now blazing hottttttttt with A DAY FREIGHT AND SAME DAY CLEARANCE - the first freight left yesterday and will arrive today. That's 3 routes blazing faster than other companies in all terms (purchase, delivery, etc.): China, UAE and USA.

Warm regards and have a splendid shopping experience.
--
China: China@specuitcargo.com
USA: Usa@specuitcargo.com
UAE: Uae@specuitcargo.com
UK: Uk@specuitcargo.com[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: OohMpaTM & JuneDraza,

Your products from Ebay and Amazon respectively have been purchased and will arrive next week.

JuneDraza, the discount will be applied to your order.

Thanks.

Hope mine is coming next week too...?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Hope mine is coming next week too...?

Hi, GoodJayRecords.
Good morning.

No, it can't. I've explained this to you already - thrice and this is the fourth: products coming to Specuit Cargo (USA) from outside the United States take a while to arrive. Please, go through your 'Mentions' and read my explanations again.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke][/quote]

I have something to order but the ETA frame is the problem...we lose more customers when we keep giving them excuse of delivery time they expected. If you can assure me of ETA of order from Dubai [uae.suq.com] without failure, I'll make order today...I mean this morning. Thanks you!

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.
Good morning.

No, it can't. I've explained this to you already - thrice and this is the fourth: products coming to Specuit Cargo (USA) from outside the United States take a while to arrive. Please, go through your 'Mentions' and read my explanations again.

Thanks.

Noted. Then my next shopping will be from USA. Sorry if I disturbs you that much. I always shops direct, this my forth time of trying procurement. Thanks you!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

I have something to order but the ETA frame is the problem...we lose more customers when we keep giving them excuse of delivery time they expected. If you can assure me of ETA of order from Dubai [uae.suq.com] without failure, I'll make order today...I mean this morning. Thanks you!

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

What date is your promised delivery time to your clients?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Noted. Then my next shopping will be from USA. Sorry if I disturbs you that much. I always shops direct, this my forth time of trying procurement. Thanks you!

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

By, "Then my next shopping will be from USA," I suppose you mean you'll check to ensure that the sellers are based in the United States. If yes, that'll be great. Yet, if you still see sellers of products that are in Asia, we can get them for you via Specuit Cargo (China). That's one of the cool reasons why we are in China, USA, UAE and the UK.

Thanks and you're welcome to third-party procurement.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good morning.

His claim is invalid. It's a Q10 with a Z10 packet.

You'll read from me later in the day. Kindly remind me if I don't get back to you.

Thanks.
I would ave loved if u can get the update before 10am wen the man will come and pick up and send to me.so it will save money for sending down to ekiti.he will just come and collect d q10 today and collect the s5 tomorrow and send the 2phones at the same time.dan sendn just the q10 today
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

By, "Then my next shopping will be from USA," I suppose you mean you'll check to ensure that the sellers are based in the United States. If yes, that'll be great. Yet, if you still see sellers of products that are in Asia, we can get them for you via Specuit Cargo (China). That's one of the cool reasons why we are in China, USA, UAE and the UK.

Thanks and you're welcome to third-party procurement.

Please if I order today from US seller when will I pick it up for my clients?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Please if I order today from US seller when will I pick it up for my clients?

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

You'll pick up next weekend.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: I would ave loved if u can get the update before 10am wen the man will come and pick up and send to me.so it will save money for sending down to ekiti.he will just come and collect d q10 today and collect the s5 tomorrow and send the 2phones at the same time.dan sendn just the q10 today

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good day.

I understand. I'll try to. I need to confirm from Specuit Cargo (China).

Good night and write soon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.
Good day.

I understand. I'll try to. I need to confirm from Specuit Cargo (China).

Good night and write soon.
ok cool.good nite ke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: ok cool.good nite ke

Yes, Opeyemi5.

The job requires working in different time zones. smiley
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.
Good morning.

What time were you at the office? 6:59pm or...?

Regards.
. Morning. Have been there 6:30pm
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Yes, Opeyemi5.

The job requires working in different time zones. smiley
ok nau.thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2014
EUGENE4GOO: Help me calculate total cost to land in naija
http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/hp-15-laptop-intel-core-i3-15-6-inches-500-gb-4-gb-dos-english-arabic-keyboard-2626800075/u/

Hi, Eugene4GOO.

Product Cost: 1,349AED

Local Freight Fee (UAE): 18AED
Freight Fee: 224AED

Sub-Total: 1,591AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1,591AED (N71,600)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Morning. Have been there 6:30pm

Hi, Muideeno.

I'm sorry. The highlighted is the problem. No man ought to be at the office by 6:30pm unless it's a 24/7 business. Please, visit within the hours of 10am - 4pm.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Hi Bizbloke,

hw far my items.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

I'm sorry. The highlighted is the problem. No man ought to be at the office by 6:30pm unless it's a 24/7 business. Please, visit within the hours of 10am - 4pm.

Thanks.
. Oh! Am very sorry I thought pick up time is from 4pm-7pm.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Please what is the update about this also from USA
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Eugene4GOO.

Product Cost: 1,349AED

Local Freight Fee (UAE): 18AED
Freight Fee: 224AED

Sub-Total: 1,591AED
Discount: -0.00AED

What is your rate of conversion from AED to naira

TOTAL: 1,591AED (N71,600)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Je ne comprends pas mais j'ai lu en anglais. D'accord.

Cordialement, Tweetums.
u wouldn't understand 7 days landing 7 days clearing still on, does that make any sense if u are In my shoe. I beg jor..... Vous ne respectez pas votre parole, vous a donné coq et l'histoire de taureau à vos clients. Si je n'ai pas reçu mon article plus tard demain rembourser tout mon argent .... Je déteste le mensonge
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: Please what is the update about this also from USA
Gud mrg muideeno
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: Please what is the update about this also from USA

Hi, Muideeno.

It's not been cleared. Industry-wide challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.