Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018384 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Asolukah: Hi Bizbloke,

hw far my items.

Hi, Asolukah.

Pick up hasn't been done yet. However, contact the Delivery Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Oh! Am very sorry I thought pick up time is from 4pm-7pm.

Hi, Muideeno.

No worries. Mistakes are made by humans.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=EUGENE4GOO][/quote]

Hi, Eugene4GOO.

1AED = N45.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2014
Tweetums: u wouldn't understand 7 days landing 7 days clearing still on, does that make any sense if u are In my shoe. I beg jor..... Vous ne respectez pas votre parole, vous a donné coq et l'histoire de taureau à vos clients. Si je n'ai pas reçu mon article plus tard demain rembourser tout mon argent .... Je déteste le mensonge

Hi, Tweetums.

I'm always in several shoes and if the Customs Service in your country doesn't clear products, Specuit Cargo Delivery Team would have to wait until she does; that's the sad but honest truth.

@highlighted, if you'd type in English language, other than the Google translations of other languages, I'd be able to reply you.

In furtherance, you can't get a refund on a product already purchased.

You think I've been lying (on behalf of Specuit Cargo); I appreciate that. My team doesn't do lies - you think we got here through telling lies? You may call a customs official if you're in doubt. Google search, take a pick and dial the available number(s).

Thanks and good morning.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

It's not been cleared. Industry-wide challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

It's not been cleared. Industry-wide challenge with the Nigerian Customs Service.

Hopefully 2 be cleared when & when can i come to collect it?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

I'm always in several shoes and if the Customs Service in your country doesn't clear products, Specuit Cargo Delivery Team would have to wait until she does; that's the sad but honest truth.

@highlighted, if you'd type in English language, other than the Google translations of other languages, I'd be able to reply you.

In furtherance, you can't get a refund on a product already purchased.

You think I've been lying (on behalf of Specuit Cargo); I appreciate that. My team doesn't do lies - you think we got here through telling lies? You may call a customs official if you're in doubt. Google search, take a pick and dial the available number(s).

Thanks and good morning.
I don't need any number to call if I don't trust you I wouldn't av stepped here! But your clearance Dull 28days, when av already got all items I shipped direct yesterday thru free shipping in 15days
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Great you came through your hitch, Mcleo007. More grease!

Thank you very much sir, I appreciate.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno:
Hopefully 2 be cleared when & when can i come to collect it?

Hi, Muideeno.

Let's not work with hope here. Be rest assured that soon as the Nigerian Customs approves the clearance, said products will be out. I'm totally glad other USA freights will pass through immediate clearance.

As regards the second part of your question, you can collect immediately clearance is done.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Tweetums: I don't need any number to call if I don't trust you I wouldn't av stepped here! But your clearance Dull 28days, when av already got all items I shipped direct yesterday thru free shipping in 15days

Hi, Tweetums.

That's necessary if you must clear your doubts as per my giving our clients a cock and bull story, not keeping to my word and you hating lies. That way, we'll be in the same head space until this issue is sorted out. We're not keeping anyone's product in delay; the clearance got to be by/from the authorized body - NCS. So, it's not our clearance but clearance by the Nigerian Customs.

Mcleo007:

Thank you very much sir, I appreciate.

You're welcome, Mcleo007.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2014
Hi, Opeyemi5.

Mcleo007 can only pick up the phone from the UAE today. The phone from China is still enroute to Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Opeyemi5.

Mcleo007 can only pick up the phone from the UAE today. The phone from China is still enroute to Lagos, Nigeria.

can I pick the one frm china tomorrow.if tomorrow is sure it will be cool.so he can send the 2 to me at once
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DjayBaba.
Good morning.

Yes, you can. I missed your phone's update by the Delivery Team. I'm sorry about that. Kindly go for pick-up.

Hi Biz,
All item received in good condition, as usual.
thanks to you and ur delivery team.

Can i buy stuff from this site (http://www.6pm.com/)?
regards

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Hi, Muideeno.

I read your mail via the Support Mailing Address. The link to your product stated Nokia X2 but the description was a Nokia XL and that was what Specuit Cargo (UAE) got from the seller.

Please, always read descriptions on Dubizzle because just like OLX, it's not monitored as such; you proceed at your discretion. I've seen a case scenario where a product is listed as brand new but the description has it that it has been used about 6 times or a month. See? These are issues and as always, we go with the description available.

On behalf of the dishonest seller, I'm sorry about this.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: can I pick the one frm china tomorrow.if tomorrow is sure it will be cool.so he can send the 2 to me at once

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Since it's already enroute to Lagos, Nigeria as I write to you, yes. However (please, take note of this), clearance will be by 3pm/4pm because that's when flights from China usually touch down in Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2014
djaybaba:

Hi Biz,
All item received in good condition, as usual.
thanks to you and ur delivery team.

Can i buy stuff from this site (http://www.6pm.com/)?
regards

Hi, DjayBaba.

You're welcome. Thanks for being a repeat customer; we really appreciate.

Yes, sure, we can.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Since it's already enroute to Lagos, Nigeria as I write to you, yes. However (please, take note of this), clearance will be by 3pm/4pm because that's when flights from China usually touch down in Lagos, Nigeria.

3pm/4pm today or tomorrow?if its today dat means I can pick up tomorrow
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: 3pm/4pm today or tomorrow?if its today dat means I can pick up tomorrow

Hi, Opeyemi5.

There will be pick up today and tomorrow, too. Remember I told you Thursday/Friday. So, either of them. If it's tomorrow, Mcleo007 can still make an arrangement with the Delivery Team.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

There will be pick up today and tomorrow, too. Remember I told you Thursday/Friday. So, either of them. If it's tomorrow, Mcleo007 can still make an arrangement with the Delivery Team.

yeah I just called him.so when he gets to ur office he will talk to delivery term.on how to collect it.I pray its today cos u pple don't open on saturday
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: yeah I just called him.so when he gets to ur office he will talk to delivery term.on how to collect it

Great, Opeyemi5.

Talk soon. Having doubts placing the powerbank order and the new phone order? Use the 15% OFF Service Charge offer now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke][color=#000033][b]Hi, Muideeno.

I read your mail via the Support Mailing Address. The link to your product stated Nokia X2 but the description was a Nokia XL and that was what Specuit Cargo (UAE) got from the seller.

Please, always read descriptions on Dubizzle because just like OLX, it's not monitored as such; you proceed at your discretion. I've seen a case scenario where a product is listed as brand new but the description has it that it has been used about 6 times or a month. See? These are issues and as always, we go with the description available.

No, the seller even post a link there for me to check Nokia X2 specifications http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Nokia-X2_id8736 & the link wasn't a mistake.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=muideeno][/quote]

Hi, Muideeno.

I'm sorry but that doesn't count. Really! Even on Ebay which is monitored, some sellers still give fake descriptions of products. If it was an error from our end, I'll tell you. Kindly contact the seller.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Muideeno.

. Is there no way u can contact him & report him to appropriate personnel, because I can't collect that phone. I even just check Slot website here & sees that the Nokia X2 sells for N23,000.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

I'm sorry but that doesn't count. Really! Even on Ebay which is monitored, some sellers still give fake descriptions of products. If it was an error from our end, I'll tell you. Kindly contact the seller.

. But you open the link which you send the invoice to me, you should have gone to the seller with the description which I send to you. I don't have the seller's phone no & I believe your own person that went to meet with the seller should have insisted that its Nokia X2 & not Nokia XL. So please do something about it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Muideeno.

I read your mail via the Support Mailing Address. The link to your product stated Nokia X2 but THE DESCRIPTION WAS A NOKIA XL and that was what Specuit Cargo (UAE) got from the seller.

. Whose description is Nokia XL?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Great, Opeyemi5.

Talk soon. Having doubts placing the powerbank order and the new phone order? Use the 15% OFF Service Charge offer now.
am still buying d power bank.I will pay into ur acc tomorrow for the powerbank.and about the fone I ave to order for a q10 packet cos the person I got it for won't like that Z10 packect.so I ave to use my money to buy dat now.so after that I can now order for another phone.if u can help me ask dis seller am sure he will sell 1pcs.or if there is any other means u can help me get it

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-per-lot-High-Quality-Empty-Packed-Pack-PACKING-BOX-For-Blackberry-Q10-FREE-SHIPPING/1227750807.html
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hi Biz Bloke,

What about my item, Lenovo ideapad you purchased from amazon,

I am to get it tomorrow, but I am not seeing any where my name is listed as people their will be ready then

George Iwu
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Is there no way u can contact him & report him to appropriate personnel, because I can't collect that phone. I even just check Slot website here & sees that the Nokia X2 sells for N23,000.

Hi, Muideeno.

There's no appropriate personnel who monitors transactions on Dubizzle.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by segbe88: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hi BizBloke,

what is the update on products being brought in from US,

I would love to know when we should be anticipating it.

George
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . But you open the link which you send the invoice to me, you should have gone to the seller with the description which I send to you. I don't have the seller's phone no & I believe your own person that went to meet with the seller should have insisted that its Nokia X2 & not Nokia XL. So please do something about it.

Hi, Muideeno.

Kindly read your post below (you didn't describe any product):

muideeno: Pls fast 1, naa beg I dey beg, biko to land Lagos. http://dubai.dubizzle.com/m/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/nokia/2014/8/6/the-new-nokia-x2-brand-new-1-year-warranty-2/?back=aHR0cDovL3VhZS5kdWJpenpsZS5jb20vbS9jbGFzc2lmaWVkL21vYmlsZS1waG9uZXMtcGRhcy9tb2JpbGUtcGhvbmVz

Also, I spoke at length with the team member in the Delivery Team and he informed me that you actually came to pick up a Nokia XL (you sent a mail to that effect) but later on, changed it to a Nokia X2. I'll post a screenshot this evening.

I'm sorry but there's absolutely nothing we can do about this.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Whose description is Nokia XL?

Hi, Muideeno.

The description on the product link, the description on the product packet and the description by you via mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62