Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018510 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
segbe88: Hi Biz Bloke,

What about my item, Lenovo ideapad you purchased from amazon,

I am to get it tomorrow, but I am not seeing any where my name is listed as people their will be ready then

George Iwu

segbe88: Hi BizBloke,

what is the update on products being brought in from US,

I would love to know when we should be anticipating it.

George

Hi, George.

Your order was placed on the 6th of August and reached Specuit Cargo (USA) on the 13th of August: yesterday. Your laptop will come in next week, not this week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: am still buying d power bank.I will pay into ur acc tomorrow for the powerbank.and about the fone I ave to order for a q10 packet cos the person I got it for won't like that Z10 packect.so I ave to use my money to buy dat now.so after that I can now order for another phone.if u can help me ask dis seller am sure he will sell 1pcs.or if there is any other means u can help me get it

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-pcs-per-lot-High-Quality-Empty-Packed-Pack-PACKING-BOX-For-Blackberry-Q10-FREE-SHIPPING/1227750807.html

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I don't think a packet matters because most used phones and laptops come 'naked'. Nevertheless, shall I proceed with creating an invoice for the link above?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

The description on the product link, the description on the product packet and the description by you via mail.

Thanks.
. From this link quoted even though its not opening again, just read in the link:"the-
new-nokia-x2-brand-new-1-year-warrant" so please read thoroughly. Where on this link is Nokia XL written? The one by me was a mistake which I later corrected & it was after I was told that the item has arrived.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

Kindly read your post below (you didn't describe any product):

Also, I spoke at length with the team member in the Delivery Team and he informed me that you actually came to pick up a Nokia XL (you sent a mail to that effect) but later on, changed it to a Nokia X2. I'll post a screenshot this evening.

I'm sorry but there's absolutely nothing we can do about this.

Thanks.
. Please, please don't put this blame on me, you should have meet with your UAE representative who met with the seller. That is why we have you as an intermediary to get things for us. I have never call the seller & even in my post here when ordering I told you people that you should make sure that the phone is unlock. U may check my later post concerning this. & a nairaland member even reply me that it would have been unlock. Please don't blame me.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

I don't think a packet matters because most used phones and laptops come 'naked'. Nevertheless, shall I proceed with creating an invoice for the link above?
yeah create an invoice for it.d person I got it for won't.so its beta I buy it for him
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . From this link quoted even though its not opening again, just read in the link:"the-
new-nokia-x2-brand-new-1-year-warrant" so please read thoroughly. Where on this link is Nokia XL written? The one by me was a mistake which I later corrected & it was after I was told that the item has arrived.

BizBloke: Hi, Muideeno.

Please, always read descriptions on Dubizzle because just like OLX, it's not monitored as such; you proceed at your discretion. I've seen a case scenario where a product is listed as brand new but the description has it that it has been used about 6 times or a month. See? These are issues and as always, we go with the description available.

Then again, I posted Nokia XL for over 14 hours and you didn't raise an objection. Suddenly, it's a Nokia X2? It doesn't add up.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Please, please don't put this blame on me, you should have meet with your UAE representative who met with the seller. That is why we have you as an intermediary to get things for us. I have never call the seller & even in my post here when ordering I told you people that you should make sure that the phone is unlock. U may check my later post concerning this. & a nairaland member even reply me that it would have been unlock. Please don't blame me.

Hi, Muideeno.

I put no blame on you. As earlier requested, kindly always read the description of any product; this is the aftermath of my typing, "Kindly always read your 'Mentions'".

I've spoken with the rep who placed your order @ Specuit Cargo (UAE) and he purchased exactly as the description was. On the issue of being unlocked, we deal with description(s), too. As it is, we wouldn't tamper with any client's product(s) so as to disengage ourselves from any issue whatsoever that could crop up - our service description is procurement & freight, please.

Please, kindly go pick up your product.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: yeah create an invoice for it.d person I got it for won't.so its beta I buy it for him

No worries, Opeyemi5.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $6.50

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $24.50
Discount: -$0.75

TOTAL: $23.75 (N3,990)
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Please, please don't put this blame on me, you should have meet with your UAE representative who met with the seller. That is why we have you as an intermediary to get things for us. I have never call the seller & even in my post here when ordering I told you people that you should make sure that the phone is unlock. U may check my later post concerning this. & a nairaland member even reply me that it would have been unlock. Please don't blame me.
I think I was d one dat replied dat most of UAE fones are factory unlocked

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

No worries, Opeyemi5.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $6.50

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $24.50
Discount: -$0.75

TOTAL: $23.75 (N3,990)
can't somtin be done on that freight charges dis pack should come with my powerbank.if ur agent did tell me the phone was coming with a Z10 pack.would ave said no and i would ave posted another link. ...the pix online was with Q10.so u should consider me on d freight fees.u do win/win not win/loss
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.

I put no blame on you. As earlier requested, kindly always read the description of any product; this is the aftermath of my typing, "Kindly always read your 'Mentions'".

I've spoken with the rep who placed your order @ Specuit Cargo (UAE) and he purchased exactly as the description was. On the issue of being unlocked, we deal with description(s), too. As it is, we wouldn't tamper with any client's product(s) so as to disengage ourselves from any issue whatsoever that could crop up - our service description is procurement & freight, please.

Please, kindly go pick up your product.

Thanks.
. About description I told you the seller posted a link there that one can check the phone SPECIFICATION or is it not the same thing as description? Its just a pity that the link is no longer available & I don't have the snapshot. Try & understand this, assuming I made the payment myself & told the seller to ship to your address now I will agree that the fault is from me. You ought to make sure what is specify in the link you got was what you collected from the seller. Your procurement teams should always go with buyer specified description picture or description. If that I wanted to buy Nokia XL, its a phone I would have gotten long ago here in Nigeria. I was like Nokia X2 hasn't been in Nigeria that was why I placed this order for Nokia X2. I never even mind the price it might cost.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: I think I was d one dat replied dat most of UAE fones are factory unlocked
. Thanks Opeyemi.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Try & understand this, assuming I made the payment myself & told the seller to ship to your address now I will agree that the fault is from me. 1) You ought to make sure what is specify in the link you got was what you collected from the seller. 2) Your procurement teams should always go with buyer specified description picture or description. If that I wanted to buy Nokia XL, its a phone I would have gotten long ago here in Nigeria. I was like Nokia X2 hasn't been in Nigeria that was why I placed this order for Nokia X2. I never even mind the price it might cost.

Hi, Muideeno.
1) Do you have a contrary proof that Nokia XL wasn't specified in said link?

2) Our teams are sensitive to the fact that a client wants that product from the link he/she posted. That's not an issue.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: can't somtin be done on that freight charges dis pack should come with my powerbank.if ur agent did tell me the phone was coming with a Z10 pack.would ave said no and i would ave posted another link. ...the pix online was with Q10.so u should consider me on d freight fees.u do win/win not win/loss

Hi, Opeyemi5.

If you're paying for both together, the Freight Fee for this doesn't stand. If otherwise, it stands.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Muideeno.
1) Do you have a contrary proof that Nokia XL wasn't specified in said link?

2) Our teams are sensitive to the fact that a client wants that product from the link he/she posted. That's not an issue.

Thanks.
. 1) Yes, Nokia XL wasn't specified on the link. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . 1) Yes, Nokia XL wasn't specified on the link. Thanks.

Proof, Muideeno? Nokia XL was specified on that link, hence your continual reference to it. Sincerely writing, I won't go further on this issue as there's nothing I can do about it.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Proof, Muideeno? Nokia XL was specified on that link, hence your continual reference to it. Sincerely writing, I won't go further on this issue as there's nothing I can do about it.

Thanks.
. Show me where Nokia XL is written on it & are you returning it to the seller?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fixzylani: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello Bizbloke. Pls can I get an external hard. Disk. I've searched thoroughly but I haven't found one within my budget. Pls can you help get one. Doesn't have to be new but working. About 500gb. It's quite urgent. I'd appreciate your swift response. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fixzylani: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Another thing. I'm trying to buy a shoe off eBay(seller in California). The price was stated there. Then I saw another + price for expedited shipping. What does this mean pls?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
fixzylani: Hello Bizbloke. Pls can I get an external hard. Disk. I've searched thoroughly but I haven't found one within my budget. Pls can you help get one. Doesn't have to be new but working. About 500gb. It's quite urgent. I'd appreciate your swift response. Thanks

Hi, Fixzylani.
Good day and welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I know your budget and the route you'd like it from?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
fixzylani: Another thing. I'm trying to buy a shoe off eBay(seller in California). The price was stated there. Then I saw another + price for expedited shipping. What does this mean pls?

Hi, Fixzylani.

Expedited shipping means fast freight (shipping) from the seller to the location you'd like - as against standard freight (shipping) which isn't quite fast.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
muideeno: . Show me where Nokia XL is written on it & are you returning it to the seller?

Hi, Muideeno.

I've explained all there's to explain to you. I'll conclude with the screenshots (as requested) below and no, the phone is waiting to be picked up by you.

Regards.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
[b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | AUGUST 13TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
The freight that was dispatched yesterday by Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria is available for pick up. grin grin Doubting Thomases? undecided

[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | AUGUST 7TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
The freight stuck in clearance mode with the Nigerian Customs Service since Friday has been successfully cleared and will be available for pick up by 10am tomorrow morning. Definitely, this will sign off commercial cargo mode of dispatch from our USA route. 3 freaking speedy routes in the bag - we'll seal off the UK soonest and move into more international markets.. cheesy grin Go, Specuit Cargo!!!

[size=13pt]UK FREIGHT | AUGUST 13TH | UNDERGOING CLEARANCE[/size]
The freight that was dispatched by Specuit Cargo (UK) on Friday has arrived and is undergoing clearance.

[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | AUGUST 14TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
More products from China are available for pick up.

The Delivery Team is sorting out all products that have been picked up and when I read, I type.

Ksslib, see the updates. Confirmed, right? grin

Good evening.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
@bizzy so I can pick up tomoro?

Woah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
donstevewrites: @bizzy so I can pick up tomoro?

Woah!!!!

Yes, you can, DonSteveWrites.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | AUGUST 13TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
The freight that was dispatched yesterday by Specuit Cargo (USA) to Lagos, Nigeria is available for pick up. grin grin Doubting Thomases? undecided

The freight stuck in clearance mode with the Nigerian Customs Service since Friday has been successfully cleared and will be available for pick up by 10am tomorrow morning. Definitely, this will sign off commercial cargo mode of dispatch from our USA route. 3 freaking speedy routes in the bag - we'll seal off the UK soonest and move into more international markets.. cheesy grin Go, Specuit Cargo!!!

The freight that was dispatched by Specuit Cargo (UK) on Friday has arrived and is undergoing clearance.

The Delivery Team is sorting out all products that have been picked up and when I read, I type.

Good evening.[/b]
. Please is my USA item: Puma Sky Wedge among & I hope am not owing?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fixzylani: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fixzylani.
Good day and welcome to Specuit Cargo.

May I know your budget and the route you'd like it from?

I have like 6k budget. Like I said doesn't have to be new.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
What's the update on my book

Aliexpress order

And my UK orders?

@bizbloke
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | AUGUST 13TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]

Good evening.[/b]
Good evening bizbloke, pls can I pick up my four items tomorrow ?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

If you're paying for both together, the Freight Fee for this doesn't stand. If otherwise, it stands.

Thanks.
I need to attend 2 an urgent call with cash.so its likely I dnt pay for the powerbank tomorrow nevertheless I should pay for 2 fones coming from china nextweek.so I will include the Q10 packet money with it.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Opeyemi5: I need to attend 2 an urgent call with cash.so its likely I dnt pay for the powerbank tomorrow nevertheless I should pay for 2 fones coming from china nextweek.so I will include the Q10 packet money with it.

No worries, Opeyemi5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.