Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

3rd Term Implications - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Term Implications (1449 Views)

Saraki-led APC Lawmakers Endorse David Mark For 3rd Term / Rivers State Populace Say No To 3rd Term / Ait License Revoked Because Of Live Transmission Of Senate 3rd Term Debate?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Term Implications by gideonel(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2006
Helo,
i hav an assignment in school, to discuse the implications the 3rd term issue might/will impose should it survive. so pls give me points on the implications of the 3rd term agenda pls.
tenx!
Re: 3rd Term Implications by TayoD(m): 2:26am On May 18, 2006
Are we to write your assignments for you? You are trying to take the easy way out by just asking people give you their thoughts. That is not academic at all. To make this an academic exercise, you should at least come up with well thought out questions just like coming up with questionnaires. Engage us with your thoughts and ideas like a conversation then you will begin to get answers.
Re: 3rd Term Implications by DaHitler(m): 2:58am On May 18, 2006
The defeat of the third term has paved the way for the glorious revolution to begin. Nigeria is soon to become a communist state. The ruling party would be called Democratic Nigerian Workers Party. However, the country will not be a democracy.

I hope all you anti-third people are happy. Enjoy your newly founded police state.

There you go, my friend. Now, take what you have learned and collect your A++. grin
Re: 3rd Term Implications by gideonel(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2006
helo tayaD,
pls am not saying u help me write my assignment right; after all here is a forum for sharing wat ever resource u hav, so wats bad if i demand to get ur own view of the implications, should the 3rd term issue survives??!!

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Allocation Dependency Syndrome (MAD) - Nigeria / Jonathan Goodluck: Vice President In Uthman Dan Fodio’s Estate;long Article! / Copy Of Okigbo Panel Report Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.