Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Prophetic Lecture From Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Lecture From Jesus (584 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / 7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Lecture From Jesus by sidespin: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2013
PROPHETIC LECTURE FROM JESUS.

All the gifts of the Spirit would be in operation in the Church in these last days. The modern Church would do greater things than the Acts of the Apostles records.

From this moment on, the gift that is known in My Word as the gift of discerning of spirits will operate in your ministry.

I said that in my Name the demon or demons will leave! Call them out in my Name, and they will leave the body in my Name!

I am going to teach you concerning the devil, demons, and demon possession, from this night forward, what is known in my Word as the gift of discerning of spirits will operate in your life when you are in the Spirit. I will show you how these spirits get hold of people and dominate them — even Christians, if they allow them to.

There are four classes of demons or evil spirits, and they are divided into four groups as mentioned in Ephesians "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness [wicked spirits] in high places" (Eph. 6:12). There are four divisions:
(1) principalities,
(2) powers,
(3) rulers of the darkness of this world,
(4) and wicked spirits in high places or in the heavenlies.
The highest spirits with which you have to deal are the rulers of the darkness of this world.
The whole world lies in darkness, but you believers are children of light and not of darkness. The highest types of demons with which you have to deal on earth, the rulers of the darkness of this world, rule all unsaved people, all who are in darkness. They rule over them and dominate them.

"That is why people do and say things that they don't intend to. That is why some good people say, 'I would never do anything like that,' and before a year has passed they have done something worse. This is because they are dominated by the rulers of the darkness of this world. They are in the kingdom of darkness. And whether you want to admit it or not, even your close friends and relatives or whoever it may be, if they are unsaved, are dominated by these spirits who are rulers of the darkness of this world.

"It is always one of these rulers of the darkness of this world that possesses a person. They rule not only those who are within the darkness of this world, but they also tell the principalities what to do. Then the principalities rule over the powers and tell them what to do. The lowest type of demons have very little to do. They do very little thinking of their own and are told what to do. Now I will show you how these evil spirits get hold of people when they are allowed to.

There is no distance in the realm of the spirit, Simply speak to that spirit and command him, in my Name, saying, 'You foul spirit that is operating in the life of this woman [calling her name], that is harassing and embarrassing the ministry of the servant of the Lord [calling her husband's name], I command you to desist in your operations and stop in your maneuvers this moment.

CONCERNING SINNING AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST - Heb 6:4-6

I am the heavenly gift. A man under conviction is enlightened, but he has not tasted of Me. "The Word of God says, 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16). I am the heavenly gift, and the man under conviction has not tasted of the heavenly gift. He sees his lost condition and he sees that he can be saved. 'For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord' (Rom. 6:23). No one has tasted the heavenly gift, the gift of God, until he has received eternal life by accepting Me as Lord and Savior.

"Notice the words in this Scripture '.. .and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost [this woman had been baptized in the Holy Spirit], And have tasted the good word of God....' (Heb. 6:4,5); or as the Phillips translation reads, '. . .who have known the wholesome nourishment of the Word of God....' "In other words, baby Christians cannot commit the sin unto death. It is to be regretted that baby Christians live as they sometimes do, and they say and do some things they should not. But I do not hold these things against them any more than you would hold things a little child may do against him because he doesn't know any better.

For one to commit 'a sin unto death,' he would have had all five of these experiences:
1. Be enlightened (or convicted) to see his lost state,
and to know that there is no way for him to be saved except through Jesus Christ.
2. Taste of the heavenly gift, which is Jesus.
3. Become a partaker of the Holy Spirit, or be filled with the Holy Spirit.
4. Grow enough out of the babyhood stage to have tasted the good Word of God.
5. Have the powers of the world to come — the gifts of the Spirit — operating in his life.

HEB 10:26 - 32
Because of great persecution, the Hebrew Christians referred to in this passage were tempted to go back to Judaism, but if they went back, they would have trodden under foot the Son of God. They would have counted the blood of the covenant an unholy thing, for they were saying that Jesus is not the Messiah; He is not the Son of God. They turned their backs on Me. This is why Paul warned them that if they did that, it would be impossible to renew them unto repentance.

From now on when you come into the presence of anyone who is fully possessed with the devil, he will recognize you, just as the man you read about in the fifth chapter of Mark recognized Me when he came into my presence. These spirits will know you. Through the gift of discerning of spirits you will know what kind of spirit it is. You remember that in dealing with the man from Gadara I said, 'Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit I discerned it was an unclean spirit, and I commanded him to come out. To cast them out you sometimes have to know not only the kind of spirit they are but also their name or number. Notice in dealing with the man from Gadara, I said, 'Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit,' but he didn't come out."

If you had been present, you would have heard what the evil spirit said, because he used the man's voice — he talked through him. When I asked what his name was, he replied, 'My name is Legion, for we are many.' Then he begged, 'Don't send us away out of the country.' That was the first unclean spirit that possessed the man's body speaking — he used the man's voice.

"Then you will see in the 12th verse, 'And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.' All of the demons cried out at once. Had you been present at this time, you wouldn't have known what they were saying, unless you had the gift of discerning of spirits to see and hear in the spirit realm.

"I knew because this gift was operating in my ministry. All of the demons besought Me — all of them spoke at once. They weren't talking out loud; that is, they weren't talking as a man would speak. They were speaking in the spirit realm.

When you cast out demons from somebody, They walk the dry places seeking rest, and they find none. The time to cast demons into the pit hasn't come yet. If it would have been possible when I was on earth, I would have cast them all into the pit. But you will remember on one occasion the demons cried out to Me, saying, '. .. What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?' (Matt. 8:29). You see, their time hasn't come yet. The time is coming when Satan and all his demons will be cast in the lake of fire where they will be forever."
Re: Prophetic Lecture From Jesus by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2013
lovely piece... thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'Law And Grace' - By Rev Charles Spurgeon / Why And What Do You Worship On Sunday / Follow Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.