Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus (7254 Views)

Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Lessons To Learn From Jesus Leadership Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by marked10(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2015
This life is a mystery! This 15-year-old secular Israeli boy named Natan had a near death experience on 28 of September, 2015 and returned to life describing Biblical prophecies about the End of Days. In a new video, Natan is shown speaking to an Orthodox Jewish audience in a synagogue in Israel, just days after his near death experience. He relates his understanding of what was revealed to him in the next world during the 15 minutes that he was pronounced clinically dead:

Among the various spiritual messages experienced by Natan, which can be heard beginning at the 35 minute mark of the video, the young boy speaks about the messiah standing on the Mount of Olives and determining who is worthy to be saved. Natan describes this future scene saying that “the mountain simply opens…it splits in two,” though not by earthquake and not by atomic bomb. This vision matches a prophecy in Zechariah that the Mount of Olives, located just east of the Old City of Jerusalem, will split and create a valley.
“And on that day His feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem from the east. And the Mount of Olives shall split in the midst thereof-toward the east and toward the west-a very great valley. And half the mountain shall move to the north, and half of it to the south.” (Zechariah 14:4)

In describing the qualities of the messiah, Natan said, “The Mashiach (messiah) is first of all someone who can’t sin. Someone who repented. Who didn’t commit any transgressions. It can’t be that the Mashiach is someone who committed transgressions. Now it can be someone who we actually know very well. Lots and lots of people know him, according to what I understood. But everyone will be very, very surprised that he is of all people the Mashiach.”
Just before the 36 minute mark, Natan claims that the messiah will kill Gog, the leader of the nation of Magog, who will be a critical player in the final war of Gog and Magog and will bury him in Israel. This claim is consistent with a prophecy in Ezekiel that Gog will be buried in Israel. “And it shall come to pass on that day that I will give Gog a place there as a grave in Israel, the valley of them who pass along the east side of the sea, and it will then stop those who pass along. And there shall they bury Gog and all his hordes, and they shall call it the Valley of Hamon Gog.” (Ezekiel 39:11)

Toward the end of the portion of the video, Natan describes the power of the Messiah to discern a person’s holiness. “I also saw that the moment Har haZeitim (Mount of Olives) splits into two, then the Mashiach will stand at the entrance, but he won’t…he won’t see who is religious,
- complete story and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/israeli-boy-woke-up-15-min-after.html#sthash.A4RCCJUB.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by saintgoogle(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2015
Brb when this hits front page
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by fmc1(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2015
GOD give me the grace to serve u to the end
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Meeloreh(f): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmn, beware o
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by northvietnam(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2015
End time is near, Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by ORACLE1975(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2015
GOD
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Yellowson(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
This life self
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by nedu2000(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2015
Then whoever confirmed him dead lied!!he never died in the first place
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by orisa37: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Athiest's opinion required.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Judas2013: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Of course he will see Jesus,isn't Jesus his uncle?. But form me,I might see Fela Kuti,that was my black savior.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Judas2013: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
northvietnam:
End time is near, Jesus is coming soon.

when?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by northvietnam(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Judas2013:

when?
. Judas if u are broke go and hustle, am not telling u so that u no go sale am again. oleeee oleeee oleeee. grin grin grin.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by plappville(f): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jesus lives... smiley
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Jozzy4: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
He never really died ! He was hallucinating ...

- HE need to tell us how Jesus looked like , is he chinese , african , dark , yellow ?

- how will Jesus who is at the right hand of God IN HEAVEN descend to mount olives .. For what exactly ?

Even Lazarus That Died For Four days didnt claim to see Jesus grin

No scripture or hallucination can contradict this truth :

" but as for the dead , they know nothing at all " - Ecclesiastes 9:5 , 10 .

1 Like

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
marked10:
This life is a mystery! This 15-year-old secular Israeli boy named Natan had a near death experience on 28 of September, 2015 and returned to life describing Biblical prophecies about the End of Days. In a new video, Natan is shown speaking to an Orthodox Jewish audience in a synagogue in Israel, just days after his near death experience. He relates his understanding of what was revealed to him in the next world during the 15 minutes that he was pronounced clinically dead:

Among the various spiritual messages experienced by Natan, which can be heard beginning at the 35 minute mark of the video, the young boy speaks about the messiah standing on the Mount of Olives and determining who is worthy to be saved. Natan describes this future scene saying that “the mountain simply opens…it splits in two,” though not by earthquake and not by atomic bomb. This vision matches a prophecy in Zechariah that the Mount of Olives, located just east of the Old City of Jerusalem, will split and create a valley.
“And on that day His feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem from the east. And the Mount of Olives shall split in the midst thereof-toward the east and toward the west-a very great valley. And half the mountain shall move to the north, and half of it to the south.” (Zechariah 14:4)

In describing the qualities of the messiah, Natan said, “The Mashiach (messiah) is first of all someone who can’t sin. Someone who repented. Who didn’t commit any transgressions. It can’t be that the Mashiach is someone who committed transgressions. Now it can be someone who we actually know very well. Lots and lots of people know him, according to what I understood. But everyone will be very, very surprised that he is of all people the Mashiach.”
Just before the 36 minute mark, Natan claims that the messiah will kill Gog, the leader of the nation of Magog, who will be a critical player in the final war of Gog and Magog and will bury him in Israel. This claim is consistent with a prophecy in Ezekiel that Gog will be buried in Israel. “And it shall come to pass on that day that I will give Gog a place there as a grave in Israel, the valley of them who pass along the east side of the sea, and it will then stop those who pass along. And there shall they bury Gog and all his hordes, and they shall call it the Valley of Hamon Gog.” (Ezekiel 39:11)

Toward the end of the portion of the video, Natan describes the power of the Messiah to discern a person’s holiness. “I also saw that the moment Har haZeitim (Mount of Olives) splits into two, then the Mashiach will stand at the entrance, but he won’t…he won’t see who is religious,
- complete story and more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/israeli-boy-woke-up-15-min-after.html#sthash.A4RCCJUB.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
orisa37:
no atheist believes this. sounds more like a chronicles of Narnia prophecy than something that is actually real.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by waldigit: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
chuna1985:

JEWS DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST.
Read the book of Romans in Bible to know why.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
waldigit:

Read the book of Romans in Bible to know why.

I do not need to read the bible to know why the Romans n every meaningful human rejected d jesus fallacy.

Let me tell u why the Jews rejected him.

Imagine u Mr Waldigit travels to ur village by the end of this month n started telling d villagers that ur are a God n that ur the only son of God who came down from heaven to shed ur blood for man kind. U will also tell dem that u will die n ressurect n go to heaven.

Wen u do this, u will know why th Jews rejected Jesus Christ.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Anas09: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Chuna ur reasoning no be here oo. U don forget say, before Jesus come, the people be the expect am already. Plenty prophecies abt him coming. But wen him finally come, ur type of people na dem full everywhere, instead wey dem go look inside the same prophecy, dia Mumu, abi na satan wey hold dem bound no allow dem.
Chuna, u no go fit escape am, if u die, u go resurrect. You go defend urself.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by waldigit: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

I do not need to read the bible to know why the Romans n every meaningful human rejected d jesus fallacy.

Let me tell u why the Jews rejected him.

Imagine u Mr Waldigit travels to ur village by the end of this month n started telling d villagers that ur are a God n that ur the only son of God who came down from heaven to shed ur blood for man kind. U will also tell dem that u will die n ressurect n go to heaven.

Wen u do this, u will know why th Jews rejected Jesus Christ.

Your analogy in the case of Jesus is not compatible. The jews unlike your village pple were privy to classified information that Jesus must come.
Sign were given to them. Witnesses were sent as forerunners.
When Jesus Himself came He demonstrated signs and wonders that they could not deny. All these to help convince them. It was when the signs and wonder were getting too much for them to be comfortable with that they decided to kill Him.
Like you said Jesus did exactly as he told them that He would resurrect, yet they stil deny it for no reasonable cause.
You see when something deny reasonable logic like these, the natural man cannot understand it, because they can only be spiritually discerned. That is why I referred you to book of Romans where you can get to know the TRUTH.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
waldigit:

Your analogy in the case of Jesus is not compatible. The jews unlike your village pple were privy to classified information that Jesus must come.
Sign were given to them. Witnesses were sent as forerunners.
When Jesus Himself came He demonstrated signs and wonders that they could not deny. All these to help convince them. It was when the signs and wonder were getting too much for them to be comfortable with that they decided to kill Him.
Like you said Jesus did exactly as he told them that He would resurrect, yet they stil deny it for no reasonable cause.
You see when something deny reasonable logic like these, the natural man cannot understand it, because they can only be spiritually discerned. That is why I referred you to book of Romans where you can get to know the TRUTH.

The Jews were waiting for a saviour who will liberate dem from slavery under the Roman empire, they were not expecting a God grin

Dont send me to d book of Romans, it was written by Rome.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by JohnMu: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
On this topic, here is a critical analysis about NDE from a Christian point of view:

http://reflexionsjesus./2014/10/06/the-near-death-experiences-nde/
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by ValentineMary(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
orisa37:
When a kid is in the hospital, he could be given ketamin which could cause hallucination.

Why are all these messages from Jesus and God never specific? instead they are vague. Moreover they keep saying the same thing the bible says.

The dude was saw nobody. He was just dreaming, hallucinating or even lying.
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by orisa37: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ketamin is the Miracle drug that God approved to cause that boy's hallucination. Prophet Samuel had hallucination three times before he saw God. I give your Prophets and forefathers dreams as Instructions to guide you, says God in the Bible. Dreams, Nightmares, Trance etc are God's Directives to us. That Israeli boy's Message from Christ must be handled with Care.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Soooo.......................
Nothing about Future Flood predictions?
Nothing about ending World Wars?
Nothing on solving the various scientific problems and conondrums?

Nothing about ending starvation in Africa and the rest of the world?

Nothing about benefical economic policies for Isreal; or Nigeria?

And you wonder why I disbelieve
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Jozzy4:
He never really died ! He was hallucinating ...

- HE need to tell us how Jesus looked like , is he chinese , african , dark , yellow ?

- how will Jesus who is at the right hand of God IN HEAVEN descend to mount olives .. For what exactly ?

Even Lazarus That Died For Four days didnt claim to see Jesus grin

No scripture or hallucination can contradict this truth :

" but as for the dead , they know nothing at all " - Ecclesiastes 9:5 , 10 .

A jehovah witnesser sighted
Re: Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus by Martinez19(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
I don't believe this. I know a real death experience if I hear one. Why do people tell lies? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Solemnization Of Holy Matrimony Or Church Wedding Biblical? / Photos: Pastor Ayas Of Ghana Surrenders To Olumba Olumba Obu / 7 Streams Of Income - God's Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.