Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife (24839 Views)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Coldfeet(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

and you are 100% sure this woman killed his wife?
even advanced countries with efficient policemen and forensic teams make mistakes of putting innocent men in prisons, let alone a useless country like nigeria....

this is the reason capital punishment is abolished in western europe. once a man is killed, how do you reverse the decision especially when there's no compelling evidence he's guilty.

how can you not see the idiocy of this judgement?

you are a pathological liar.....
Pls quit making a foool outta yourself on a public forum its embarrassing! Enlighten yourself before you assert on anything!! You could be shooting urself in the foot friend!

3 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Coldfeet: Pls quit making a foool outta yourself on a public forum its embarrassing! Enlighten yourself before you assert on anything!! You could be shooting urself in the foot friend!

you are the one embarrassing yourself in public with your below average intelligence quotient. theodora's other names are ebere and chiamaka.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by dhayoh: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nuzo':
Death sentence to a man due to circumstantial evidence may be right morally. Legally, its so wrong!

He should have been given life imprisonment of which evidences proving him "innocent" could still suffix later on in life.

Well, judges are humans and are bound to deliver judgement based on sentiment sometimes.
legally its nt wrong,once a person is found guilty of murder,d mandatory punishment is death dats y d Judge cant help out....seek counsel,poor u.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Touchforfree(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
THEOphilus + THEOdora = THEOslaughter. The bitch having been hanged, its corpse should be chained and put in a pit. Whichever man cannot control his temper in his home should not be regarded as a man because women are of hot-pepper coated mouth.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Coldfeet(f): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

you are the one embarrassing yourself in public with your below average intelligence quotient. theodora's other names are ebere and chiamaka.
I think rage blinded you from reading the part where I stated that I don't know/care if the wife is Igbo or Yoruba! That what matters is her killer has been sentenced! My main purpose for quoting you was to clear you on that erroneous statement you made saying Yorubas don't name their female children Theodora! Which you replied by calling me a pathlogical liar! and I yet quoted you again still with the intent at correcting you not to be so sure of something you really aint sure of! Hey! Its your handle not mine that is being ridiculed so carry on!
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

nepotism?
oh please - you cannot sanction capital punishment on hearsays....this is nigeria we are talking about. a place where anyone seen 5 days later at a crime scene is guilty. no forensic evidence, no witness account - where's the proof beyond reasonable doubt?

the wife is igbo - duh!
why do you think the judge sanctioned a death sentence? it's been played on his mind that an Yoruba bloke came to their land to murder their daughter. her name is theodora - no yoruba family names their girl as such.

and for the record, i am not a bigot, the judge is the bigot.
who told you that the wife is Igbo and that Yoruba man do not give Theodora a Catholic name to his daughter? Your head is in need of reformation (reformart). Smh at your ignorance.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Coldfeet: I think rage blinded you from reading the part where I stated that I don't know/care if the wife is Igbo or Yoruba! That what matters is her killer has been sentenced! My main purpose for quoting you was to clear you on that erroneous statement you made saying Yorubas don't name their female children Theodora! Which you replied by calling me a pathlogical liar! and I yet quoted you again still with the intent at correcting you not to be so sure of something you really aint sure of! Hey! Its your handle not mine that is being ridiculed so carry on!

you are the only one exhibiting mindless rage here......what exactly is your point? i have clearly stated mine that the harsh sentence was dished out because the accused is a foreigner in the community!

find a big warehouse to sweep instead of doing the humanitarian job of correcting me. i really do not need your help. find people who need your help and don't worry about my handle when yours is ridden with rank idiocy!

chidindufrank: who told you that the wife is Igbo and that Yoruba man do not give Theodora a Catholic name to his daughter? Your head is in need of reformation (reformart). Smh at your ignorance.

shut up, you homoerotic peasant!
speak to me only when spoken to - you must definitely have a glowing splinter in your sphincter.....
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
swizzle: ^^^ and I just noticed you a a beautiful lady too wink
thank you smiley
batstan: grin Lorretta
yes? smiley
swizzle:

Well, a ship is surrounded by water yet it does not sink unless the water gets inside it. Do not be affected by all the "heartbreaking events" around you. smiley
I'll try.thanks
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by gwariman007: 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
This was a clear case of miscarriage of justice...He did not kill his wife...the car he was driving had an accident and fell into the river...the wife drowned...His offence is that he did not die along with his wife...Anyway, the case will go on appeal...most definitely,that is if it has not gone already...God is not a man...HE sees ALL .BTw theophilus And his wife are both from Edo state..Why do most NLders comment on issues like Kids...
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by josite: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
gwariman007: This was a clear case of miscarriage of justice...He did not kill his wife...the car he was driving had an accident and fell into the river...the wife drowned...His offence is that he did not die along with his wife...Anyway, the case will go on appeal...most definitely,that is if it has not gone already...God is not a man...HE sees ALL .BTw theophilus And his wife are both from Edo state..Why do most NLders comment on issues like Kids...

kindly give us more details if you have them please.im interested
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
gwariman007: This was a clear case of miscarriage of justice...He did not kill his wife...the car he was driving had an accident and fell into the river...the wife drowned...His offence is that he did not die along with his wife...Anyway, the case will go on appeal...most definitely,that is if it has not gone already...God is not a man...HE sees ALL .BTw theophilus And his wife are both from Edo state..Why do most NLders comment on issues like Kids...

can you imagine?
he is going to die because he did not die in a car accident that claimed his wife's life. only in nigeria, only in nigeria.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by anonimi: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2013

Thanks for telling us they are both from Edo state and not a case of an Igbo judge hastily condemning a yoruba man to death for killing his Igbo wife.
Coogar I hope you have taken note.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Coldfeet(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

can you imagine?
he is going to die because he did not die in a car accident that claimed his wife's life. only in nigeria, only in nigeria.
So are you now calm now that you've been told she's not igbo? I thought your argument was that the judge was harsh on the sentencing because he Theophilus is an Yoruba man that came to igbo land to kill their Igbo daughter? Have you now seen why I said don't be so sure of what you aint sure of!!!
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
anonimi:
Thanks for telling us they are both from Edo state and not a case of an Igbo judge hastily condemning a yoruba man to death for killing his Igbo wife.
Coogar I hope you have taken note.

Coldfeet: So are you now calm now that you've been told she's not igbo? I thought your argument was that the judge was harsh on the sentencing because he Theophilus is an Yoruba man that came to igbo land to kill their Igbo daughter? Have you now seen why I said don't be so sure of what you aint sure of!!!

look at these babies - whether they are yoruba, kanuri, nupe or ashanti, the judge still showed tribal bias. would he have condemned his fellow kinsman to death given the same circumstance?

answers on a postcard, please......

i like you coldfeet but you have the swag of an apple farmer.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by anonimi: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

look at these babies - whether they are yoruba, kanuri, nupe or ashanti, the judge still showed tribal bias. would he have condemned his fellow kinsman to death given the same circumstance?

Below is part of what you first posted.

an igbo judge sanctioning the death of a yoruba man without a substantial evidence.

In light of both of them being from Edo state, the proper, honourable thing for you to do is to take back the above portion of your post.

I do not think there is any need to further fan the fire of ethnic bigotry in this country or on NL, whether one is a baby or not.
What do you think

3 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by shizzle11(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Since he was cruel and callous enough to kill his wife, he too deserves to die. The sentence is adequately commendable
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
anonimi:
Below is part of what you first posted.
In light of both of them being from Edo state, the proper, honourable thing for you to do is to take back the above portion of your post.

take back what?
are you kidding me? so what if he's not yoruba and he's edo? tribalism is still very much in play. if the accused is from abia state, would he have been sentenced to death!

I do not think there is any need to further fan the fire of ethnic bigotry in this country or on NL, whether one is a baby or not.
What do you think

i would call out what i see as hues of ethnic bigotry..
the judge here has not shown any competence in his action. only a lunatic would condemn a man to death without substantial evidence. the judge can rot in hell......
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by shizzle11(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

And you..old woman are not making sense at all, blinded by tribal bigotry, hence reasoning with your an.us. Did the offence merit the penalty or not? Your first comment of claiming an igbo judge sentenced a yoruba man to death first sold you out.

In fact no time for hypocrites like you, continue exposing your in-born trait of ethnic and tribal bigotry. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by shizzle11(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

take back what?
are you kidding me? so what if he's not yoruba and he's edo? tribalism is still very much in play. if the accused is from abia state, would he have been sentenced to death!

i would call out what i see as hues of ethnic bigotry..
the judge here has not shown any competence in his action. only a lunatic would condemn a man to death without substantial evidence. the judge can rot in hell......

Unrepentant tribal bigot. Keep ranting like a rabid dawg that you are

5 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
shizzle11:
And you..old woman are not making sense at all, blinded by tribal bigotry, hence reasoning with your an.us. Did the offence merit the penalty or not? Your first comment of claiming an igbo judge sentenced a yoruba man to death first sold you out.

In fact no time for hypocrites like you, continue exposing your in-born trait of ethnic and tribal bigotry. Nonsense!

you are a tool of epic proportions
please don't reproduce cos it would cost the world billions of dollars to manage the stupidity genes you would be passing on.....

did the offence merit the penalty?
this is a question only a mental destitute would ask. the offence meriting the penalty is a moot point if we are not sure the accused even committed the offence....why are you tools so bereft of common sense?

shizzle11:
Unrepentant tribal bigot. Keep ranting like a rabid dawg that you are

shut your damn mouth, you homoerotic nuisance.
i have better things to do in life than being a bigoted bastärd like you are. you are such a faggöt - if you go to a spërm bank and fart in a test tube, i am sure half of it would get used!

anuofia!
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Decryptor(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar: shame on the nigerian judiciary!
there was no single witness to this killing and there's no forensic evidence. all they had against him was a bunch of circumstantial evidences and that cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt in an alleged murder case.

he should have been given a life sentence on the off-chance that someone might turn up later to give a witness account. what if they hang him tomorrow and it turns out someone else actually killed his wife? i thought the legal system would rather let a criminal walk free than kill an innocent man.

this judge should be arrested - he's brought untold shame to my country. this is tribalism at best. an igbo judge sanctioning the death of a yoruba man without a substantial evidence. i hope this ruling is appealed! how can you condemn a man to death without evidence but hearsays and cheap gossips? what a shame!!!!
I was waiting patiently for this! Very predictable people!!
Madam Coogar Bigot, go and marry an Ibo man, kill him and then make sure the case is tried ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the west so that you can be let off the hook! I guess that way, you'll be satisfied! Onye mgbati!
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by remmer56(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
You are high on some cheap weed!
okpara ugo:

Did you go to school

Yes 2 children. Is this passage too long for one to read through? Nigerian youth.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Decryptor: I was waiting patiently for this! Very predictable people!!
Madam Coogar Bigot, go and marry an Ibo man, kill him and then make sure the case is tried ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the west so that you can be let off the hook! I guess that way, you'll be satisfied! Onye mgbati!

decryptor, you have a decrepit thought process!
simpletons like yourself with a single-digit IQ make me sick. your judge is a complete fool. you cannot sentence anyone to death based on circumstantial evidence.....that is set in stone.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Decryptor(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

decryptor, you have a decrepit thought process!
simpletons like yourself with a single-digit IQ make me sick. your judge is a complete fool. you cannot sentence anyone to death based on circumstantial evidence.....that is set in stone.
The sentence has been passed! If it pains you, go and die with the accused cos nobody recognizes your irrelevant ranting. Rubbish
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2013
Decryptor: The sentence has been passed! If it pains you, go and die with the accused cos nobody recognizes your irrelevant ranting. Rubbish

there's a court of appeal.....
see this knucklehead - you think this is nollywood? lolololol
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by emmatok(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2013

If this is true, the case most be appealed.
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2013
anonimi:

Thank God the man and his murdered wife are both yorubas.
I can only imagine what you and other ethonocentric bigots like you would have said if the wife were Igbo shocked

Or if the man was Igbo
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Decryptor: I was waiting patiently for this! Very predictable people!!

Believe it or not,the character you are addressing is supposedly male
So he says
I bet you are shocked
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2013
chidindufrank: who told you that the wife is Igbo and that Yoruba man do not give Theodora a Catholic name to his daughter? Your head is in need of reformation (reformart). Smh at your ignorance.

The coogar guy can be stoopid a times
The man is named theophilus
He is Yoruba
But Coogar declares the woman Igbo because her name is Theodora
And by that the judge must be a tribalist because a yoruba killer was sentenced in Igboland
Isn't that the most eediotic reasoning ever?
Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by coogar: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2013
babyosisi:
The coogar guy can be stoopid a times
The man is named theophilus
He is Yoruba
But Coogar declares the woman Igbo because her name is Theodora
And by that the judge must be a tribalist because a yoruba killer was sentenced in Igboland
Isn't that the most eediotic reasoning ever?

you are a fool!
i swear, seun should start some sort of age restriction on this forum. i am tired of the ancient wisdom displayed by septuagenarian like osisi. whether the man is yoruba, nupe or kanuri is a moot point! there's still a tribal bias as the accused is not from abia state......

you have traded your IQ for 2 pieces of ripe kolanut!

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:

you are the only one exhibiting mindless rage here......what exactly is your point? i have clearly stated mine that the harsh sentence was dished out because the accused is a foreigner in the community!

find a big warehouse to sweep instead of doing the humanitarian job of correcting me. i really do not need your help. find people who need your help and don't worry about my handle when yours is ridden with rank idiocy!

shut up, you homoerotic peasant!
speak to me only when spoken to - you must definitely have a glowing splinter in your sphincter.....

When in a hole stop digging
Your first post here was as stoopid as the rest and your are still talking
Unbelievable

Sylvester Abumere Ekpen Tony Aneni • 11 hours ago −

Theodora Ebehiremhen Ekpen-Ajakaiye was my immediate younger sister. May her soul rest in peace. Be rest assured, the kids will be taken care of.
Why should anyone suffer the wicked to live? Didn't the husband know they had kids when he snuffed out life from his wife? We always knew a guilty verdict will not bring Theodora back but this should serve as a lesson to all (especially men) that it takes a lot for the family of a woman to hand over a precious jewel to a man in marriage. They can only wish the husband loves their daughter as much or even more. Anything short of that is not acceptable. The moment you feel the union cannot continue, make moves to separate legally. You can't take the life of a defenseless woman just like that.
The dead will understand? @Kunle, I don't wanna wish you same but he who feels it, knows it. Theodora had her life and career abruptly truncated. Whoever played a part in that should pay according to the laws of the land.
Once again, the kids will be properly catered for. The deceased's family will soon apply for the custody of the kids and ensure they get the best they need to grow into normal adults.
We have been grieving since Theodora passed on in October 2009. We shall continue to mourn her, perpetually hunted by the fact that she would have wished we were around to save her from the cruel hands of death when her husband struck.
Adieu, Eby (as we fondly call you)

The above is a commentary on the same link accompanying the text
Now that the killed is not Igbo,can you now sharap

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To Death For Killing Wife by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool!
i swear, seun should start some sort of age restriction on this forum. i am tired of the ancient wisdom displayed by septuagenarian like osisi. whether the man is yoruba, nupe or kanuri is a moot point! there's still a tribal bias as the accused is not from abia state......

you have traded your IQ for 2 pieces of ripe kolanut!

The one that gave you suck is a fool

You still don't get it do u?

Read your eediotic first post here and subsequent ones
There is absolutely no wisdom or sense to anything you post here
I am yet to see you make any intelligent posts on any topics
Every post of yours is riddled with the usual stoopidity day in day out
And the same lame lines for donkey years
Then when your lack of intelligence is challenged,your agbero genes go into overdrive
Anu Mpama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Eloagu: Five Persons Arrested Over The Murder Of Abuja Chef / Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) / My Experiences With Pick-pockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.