Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Medicine Information Made Available To Healthcare Professionals In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medicine Information Made Available To Healthcare Professionals In Nigeria (494 Views)

Ebola: Nigeria's Healthcare System Failed Us / Infectious Causes Of Cancer: A Guide For Nurses And Healthcare Professionals / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicine Information Made Available To Healthcare Professionals In Nigeria by jydmon: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Hi,

I am currently working on a research and development project that involves providing healthcare professionals with an easy way to access medicine information in Nigeria. The objective of this Research & Development is to provide the healthcare professionals in Nigeria with a more user-friendly way of prescribing drugs to patients and also for the patients to be able to read more about the drug prescription themselves. This Research & Development is technologically based so it will only be useful to doctors, nurses etc who have access or can use a computer or a tablet.

Some of the information that will be made available are:

- Type of drug
- Side effects of drug
- Composition of drug
- Symptoms
- Use by pregnant women
- others

I am looking for potential stakeholders I can work with from the following categories:

- Doctors
- Nurses
- Dentists
- Student doctors
- Pharmacists
- General public

Thanks for your help.
Re: Medicine Information Made Available To Healthcare Professionals In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2013
Who are you?
Re: Medicine Information Made Available To Healthcare Professionals In Nigeria by jydmon: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Well, my name is Baba and I used to work for 2 pharmaceutical companies which was where I drew my inspiration from. I hope that is a sufficient response.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Help.. / Buy Or Order Pure, Non-hydrogenated Coconut Oil. 07067749772 / Broken Bottle Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.