Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? (2353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2013
This happen to a friend's sister and have got her consent before posting here.

She met a guy in 2006 at one of the Nigeria federal university,he was in 500 level studying medicine and she was in 200l studying Pharmacy when they met..... They were just friends for a month until he ask her out through email,he never tell her in person,he was like calling on phone or email (as sis told me o) ,leave a love letter for her,bring flowers(as he knows she loves 'em) etc. Then they started dating casually. He always show her how much he loves her as in he's so romantic.
She loves just everything about him,and he's her first love and he knew how much she care for him too. He's a kind of a shy guy who doesn't like to express his feelings and he's committed mostly to his career,so do my friend's sis. Because both of them were shy, friends used to tell sis that the relationship won't last longer but she usually shun everyone who's against the relationship... She believe he loves her too he's just too shy to express his feelings openly. The man's family spend most of their time in abroad though they usually come 2 Nigeria on purpose. But he's got only few friends who stay permanently in Nigeria

To cut the long story short, after he finished in the university,he told her he's going abroad to further his career and he told her to wait for him (he's 25 then and sis was 23).

Before,during and after her NYSC ,she never heard from him any longer and she becme so worried.... She tried all her best to even get to his friends in 9ja but all to no avail... At this point,she was no longer herself and loose her mind to the extent that she was rushed 2 the hospital one day. She was adopted for a months before she was discharged.

Family and friends try to persuade her to forget the guy and give chance to another dude but She said she believe he would come back someday. (hehe,i wonder sometimes, maybe sis is mad).

It gets to the stage that her parent want to disown her and vow that if she refuses to bring her future partner home this year,she shld forget she has parent.

SHe waited for that
man till age 29 and in april, she gives room to another brother and brt him home to her parent.

Now,everybody was relieved and the wedding date was picked.

As we're preparing for the wedding ( it'll hold on this month's ending),hmmmmmm,Nlanders,you won't believe me,THE FIRST DUDE (now a medical doc) RE-APPEAR last week with an excuse...( i won't like to share the excuse) who knows self,the man might be reading this.. His excuse really worth it though..

Sis still loves him but what's going to happen to the 2nd dude and the wedding?... Sis is now in state of confusion but her parent say she must marry the second man bcoz d wedding is about to hold...

If you were sis,what would you have done
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by tpia5: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2013
She should go ahead with her wedding and let bygones be bygones.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Dis home movie script is too long ehh...I dnt like readin or watching nigeria movies op
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
mekzyjoe: Dis home movie script is too long ehh...I dnt like readin or watching nigeria movies op

i know some of you won't believe it buh it wasn't an excerpt... . I,myself won't believe if someone else narrate it buh It is a reality...that even happen to someone very close to me (a frnd's sis) . Believe it or leave it
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
mekzyjoe: Dis home movie script is too long ehh...I dnt like readin or watching nigeria movies op

Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
tpia@:
She should go ahead with her wedding and let bygones be bygones.
you're on the track but it isn't easy.... She wishes all were nightmare
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by olumaxi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'l advise d 2nd dude to look elsewea..cos the marriage wil definitely end wit a divorce..cos its obvious ur sis truely lov d 1st guy
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Monicasque(f): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
he left and never contacted her for years. She still held on and finally saw that she was waiting for something that might not even happen. She should marry the second guy. Who knows if the Doctor will lv again? anyway he should've known that the way he handled things was gambling as time waits for no man
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
olumaxi: I'l advise d 2nd dude to look elsewea..cos the marriage wil definitely end wit a divorce..cos its obvious ur sis truely lov d 1st guy
hmm,what i'd wanted,buh her parent's wahala dey... And the second guy is like he loves her too...... It won't be easy to cancel d wedding,D family has been spendin on d wedding so far
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Monicasque: he left and never contacted her for years. She still held on and finally saw that she was waiting for something that might not even happen. She should marry the second guy. Who knows if the Doctor will lv again? anyway he should've known that the way he handled things was gambling as time waits for no man
yap.... Seeing to this
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by MrsCork2(f): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
For real?what a coincidence.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by dahmie2013: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
U need 2 tell us his reason also, aldo, he has no excuse 4 wat he did. U cant have ur cake & eat it. Anoda thing is, is she forcing herself on the new guy cos of her age & she's just acting desperate? Cos u're telling us she still loves d docky & dats y I need 2 no y he did wat he did.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mrs..Cork:
For real?what a coincidence.
samething happening to you or what?
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
dahmie2013: U need 2 tell us his reason also, aldo, he has no excuse 4 wat he did. U cant have ur cake & eat it. Anoda thing is, is she forcing herself on the new guy cos of her age & she's just acting desperate? Cos u're telling us she still loves d docky & dats y I need 2 no y he did wat he did.
did i say he didnot has an excuse...and i said i don't wanna share the excuse he gave (coz of some reasons)abeg,use your glasses before you read!
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
dahmie2013: U need 2 tell us his reason also, aldo, he has no excuse 4 wat he did. U cant have ur cake & eat it. Anoda thing is, is she forcing herself on the new guy cos of her age & she's just acting desperate? Cos u're telling us she still loves d docky & dats y I need 2 no y he did wat he did.
did i say he didnot has an excuse...and i said i don't wanna share the excuse he gave (coz of some reasons).
WTF! Is sis that despirate? i wonder if you even know the meaning of the word "DESPIRATE". abeg,use your glasses before you read and park well!
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by dahmie2013: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: did i say he didnot has an excuse...and i said i don't wanna share the excuse he gave (coz of some reasons).
WTF! Is sis that despirate? i wonder if you even know the meaning of the word "DESPIRATE". abeg,use your glasses before you read and park well!

Gosh shocked shocked! U go skool @ all? Na u need d glasses most, excuse u.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
dahmie2013:

lols... I won't blame you,and bdw,nobody is above mistake........#hope you were you satisfied?
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
dahmie2013:

lols... I won't blame you,and bdw,nobody is above mistake........#hope you were satisfied?
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by sakaguchi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hmm, a cat that went wild in the bush and showed up after sometime would sooner or later go back to the wild, this time, for good.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by olumaxi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Phartymah112: hmm,what i'd wanted,buh her parent's wahala dey... And the second guy is like he loves her too...... It won't be easy to cancel d wedding,D family has been spendin on d wedding so far
but its beta to cut cost on wat wont av an happy endin..ur sis wil definitely b guilty of infidelity even afta d marriage
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by nextdoorpal: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Damn! OP, could u do well to correct em mistakes on ya post.. I can barely decipher all you'v spelt above.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
olumaxi: but its beta to cut cost on wat wont av an happy endin..ur sis wil definitely b guilty of infidelity even afta d marriage
all right,this help,thanks
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Aklofs: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013

Neither do i.All dese Baba suwe,ramsey noah nd bunch trash
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Exponental(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
True love dont die I know, but she shld understand dat she might loose her life if d man leaves again...... She shld assume d doctor is dead, all she sees is a ghost.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Exponental: True love dont die I know, but she shld understand dat she might loose her life if d man leaves again...... She shld assume d doctor is dead, all she sees is a ghost.
Okay....... A useful 1 too,tnx
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Fellycutie(f): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
She shuld put herself in d 2nd guy's shoes...she will rilly brk his hrt if she cancel d weddin jes lyk dat..tins doesn't wrk daht way..
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2013
if she loves both, then i say choose the second cos if she really loved the first guy, there ll be no room for the second guy.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2013
This is a so Complicated matter...... I feel 4 sis. Anyway thank you ooo. I promise to inform you how it will go,either sis marry d 2nd guy or not. Friends are curious to know what aunt wld do... She just keep weeping all day
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Excel30: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2013
He gave an excuse,what happens to communication.I hate it when fooly& non-chalancy is being defended.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by AtheistD(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Why do exs always turn up near the weddin date. I know of at least 3 similar cases.

Some women dont deserve to get married however. So she meets such a wonderful man and is now having second thoughts. I bet the allure of the US and his medical profession is tempting her back to her ex.

Women cool
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by Phartymah112(f): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Why do exs always turn up near the weddin date. I know of at least 3 similar cases.

Some women dont deserve to get married however. So she meets such a wonderful man and is now having second thoughts. I bet the allure of the US and his medical profession is tempting her back to her ex.

Women cool
No... Sis is not that kind of a woman... Whats tempting her is Her love for him..... I think the 2nd guy is even more financially okay,though he stays here in 9ja.
Re: If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? by AtheistD(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
Phartymah112: No... Sis is not that kind of a woman... Whats tempting her is Her love for him..... I think the 2nd guy is even more financially okay,though he stays here in 9ja.

Her love for him eh... if he was broke and living in Nig she wouldnt contemplate it. The allure of the US is the temptation grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cnn’s Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim And Already On Honey Moon / Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) / #advice To Those Falling In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.