Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her (1212 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Should I Still Continue With Her? / Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by abawa(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2008
I just ran into someone i asked out some three years ago last week in gwarinpa, we couldnt continue cos she had a guy, atleast that was what she said. Though we had some good time together.

The issue now is when i asked her if she is now married she showed her empty hand. am under some form of ultimatum from home to bring MY WUF home. Am afriad the circumstacies that surrunded our relationship then, could she still be doing those things we used to do? My job doesnt make me availabe as much. Hers is worst.

I seek your advise all pls.
should i ask her back and take her home?
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by oziomatv(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2008
Mr man explain in details to know how to tackle your problem.

What is it that you used to do those days?
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by tngtech(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2008
is it that your feelings for her are still strong?
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by abawa(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2008
look
oziomatv:

Mr man explain in details to know how to tackle your problem.

What is it that you used to do those days?

Though still single am an adult seeking matured advise
you can privately reach me on yusee2@yahoo.com. i'll send you the details.pls.

I dont want those who know her to get the words to her
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by tngtech(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2008
abawa:

I don't want those who know her to get the words to her

I see, that means you don't have any feelings for her.
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by Uche2nna(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2008
tngtech:

I see, that means you don't have any feelings for her.

Or it means that he does not want to display the details on a public forum
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by tngtech(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

how then can we understand what he is saying?
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by abawa(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

I have the feelings for her thats why i seek help.
I just  want to be sure of certain things,
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by Uche2nna(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2008
tngtech:

how then can we understand what he is saying?

Yeah, thats the dilemma right there. But I believe he gave his e mail address  undecided
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by tngtech(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Yeah, thats the dilemma right there. But I believe he gave his e mail address undecided

this isn't a forum of exchanging emails, u share your problems, then everyone contribute or comment on it. Shikena
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by oziomatv(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2008
@abawa
I catch your fear, but that should not be your problem. don't let that bother you much.
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by frank316(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2008
you forget that every body in this forum can get your email addy and go there and here what you have to say

why are you insecured, how can people here evn those who live in lagos and accross the country know we are talking about her and go and tell her?
or
was she an international prostitute and would have probabl;y been known by tom dick and harry
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by abawa(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2008
Thank you all. the issue is almost over. weve spoken and God willing by weekend. we will travel home.
Re: My Ecobank Babe: Should I Still Go After Her by Easybaby(f): 11:57am On May 06, 2008
Thank you all. the issue is almost over. weve spoken and God willing by weekend. we will travel home.

so qiuck? grin cheesy cheesy

After, they will say that you 'll not get a good advice here cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is "Sexual Tension" And How Can You Amplify It? (Guys Only please) / True Love, Does It Exist? / Your Best Friend Beats Up Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.