Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. (1537 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d / On Adams Oshiomhole Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by menix(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2008
Luv this girl and she also proclaims loving me. we have known each other for 3 yrs. She actually knows i ve not dated anyone b4 i met her thou she actually told me she got many casual male friends. Asked her once if she has ever made luv b4 but her reply was dat i would find out myself. This year i had to ask for s*x which she actually told me she would prefer having it on her wedding nite. April 28 was my B/day, i told her i would luv making love to her as my B/day gift, on dat precious day she had to foot drag coming to my place but she knew i wont be happy with her so she came. When d fun was about to start she uttered to me that she had once slept with a guy dat she did not know wat actually befell her that day & its been a long time. Cant help d flesh still had it with her thou as a fresher i know certainly that she has been into it not once neither a dozen times. On May 1 i was at her place while playing with her phone stumbled into a message from a guy saying she should not take such harsh decision she should wait till he's back from school.
This is a lady i so much trust that i still find it difficult to believe until i confront her this wkend.

Probably could this is be the reason why Eve cheated (ate d forbidden fruit as we were told) on Adams.
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by somze(f): 4:14pm On May 02, 2008
I swear,

This section (Romance) should be deleted from Nairaland.

Damn!!!
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by tngtech(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2008
First of all, why you go scrolling through her phone. It could kill you if you continue reading her love txt msgs you know. Well my advice is that it could be a casual friend of hers. So don't get things complicated for you. Just chill and feel free with her. I once did to my girlfriend, my dear, it wasn't easy @ all. And also it could cause misunderstanding between both of you.
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 02, 2008
sex as a birthday present? nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by iice(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2008
Eve cheated on Adam with erhhhh who?
Of what relevance is this?

Harsh decison on what?
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 02, 2008
Yeah, how did Eve cheat? With an apple? nawa o squared  undecided
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by tngtech(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2008
ibkaye:

sex as a birthday present? nawa o lipsrsealed

isn't it worth it?
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2008
tngtech:

isn't it worth it?
whatever floats your boat
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by smile4kenn(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2008
I cant see meaning to ur post
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by izeek(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2008
since when did ppl start demanding for the particular gift they want?

i tot gifts were supposed to come as a suprise,

well she aint a cheat until caught in the act so bone.
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by frank316(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2008
what has adam and eve got to do with your situation?

you are a novice and trying to play smart with an old timer, you for wait until you are getting married before you sleep with her, ewu.

anyway you will learn from experience and by the time two or three girls don teach you lesson na you go be the master adviser for nairaland.

pls leave adam and eve them no do you anything.
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Sisikill: 6:15pm On May 02, 2008
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Scopium: 6:49pm On May 02, 2008
iice:

Eve cheated on Adam with erhhhh who?
Of what relevance is this?

Harsh decison on what?

[size=13pt]I've been wondering which bible this dude is reading upside down[/size]
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:08pm On May 02, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]I've been wondering which bible this dude is reading upside down[/size]

upside down it said Eve cheated on Adam with an apple grin
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Scopium: 8:06pm On May 02, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

upside down it said Eve cheated on Adam with an apple grin

[size=13pt]Of course[/size]
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by tngtech(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2008
@poster

sad cry cry cry cry cry am sorry, please re-edith your post.
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Zandra1(f): 9:30pm On May 02, 2008
LMGAO cheesy.
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2008
Shit happens undecided
Re: Could This Be D Reason Why Eve Cheated On Adams. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 03, 2008
Have tried making sense of the post, and the title, but can't. undecided

Very mixed up writing, even as a script, it's terrible. No flow whatsoever. undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Gay Guys Have So Many Girlfriends? / Ladies Are Devil That Make Men Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.