Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,934 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free (751 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse Free With Open/troidvpn(bonaventure73) / I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by adewsteve: 5:05pm On May 02, 2008
My Nairalander Do you know you can Browse free in your home?
Learn How To Configure your Computer to browse for free without no subscription,
Make Money while Configuring Other system.

ALL THESE IN A ONE DAY SEMINAR PACKAGE COMING TO YOU ON THE 24TH OF MAY

12,000 NAIRA ONLY

GRAB THIS AMPLE OPPORTUNITY cool
ENQUIRIES-- 08054452197
eMAIL- adewsteve@live.com
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by showskill(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 12,000 for me i can give if for free,

Thief, Go to hell
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by DrDre1(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2008
12,000 naira? !!!!
Wonderfultongue grin
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by tobs(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2008
@poster. , . , pack ur bags and get out of here . . . angry
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by tobidaflava(m): 12:49am On May 03, 2008
* baraho *
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by bstreet(f): 12:50am On May 03, 2008
Nigerians we cant just stop.
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by mishmach: 12:29pm On May 03, 2008
eh heeeeeeeeeeeee! you guys don reach here again. Nigerians are known as the best scammer in the world and that is why Nigeria as a country has always been excempted from so many offers. to proof me wrong tell the whole landers that is free and you are ready to share the knowledge. i don't really need because my office is connected 24/7 but if i have it is still an added advantage.
thanks bro undecided
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by youngdon(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2008
Ooooole ajibole
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by youngdon(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2008
Ooooole ajibole,if u knw u dont hav any tangible thing say why dont u just get out of here dick head
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by ahmadgulam(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2008
barawo u be thief.
Re: Learn How To Confgure Your Computer To Browse Free by ciaoson04: 4:41pm On May 06, 2008
guy am joe i almost fell for this guy pls if you know how to do it pls post it thank

(1) (Reply)

Jayon Want To Be A Moderator / £ ø R D R ø B é R T æ / Tri-band Or Quad-band Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.