Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He (7703 Views)

How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Princeofilorin(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2008
how to download with mtn using opera 7.5 on pc
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by tobs(m): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2008
@prince. . .i just connected my mtn line to the pc,and installed the opera 7.54u. . .i did the settings. . .and tried to use the mtn cheat. . .it showed me username;wap.so. . . .server;the site i wana goto. . .then i comfirm am. . .it didnt go. ,can u help out?
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Princeofilorin(m): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2008
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Princeofilorin(m): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2008
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by dragnet: 5:29am On Aug 28, 2008
Princefilorin, call whoever gave u d procedure undecided

tobs, aarggh !!
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2008
@princeofilorin and dragnet,Plz can you send the details and settings on how to configure my pc opera to browse with my phone free.Am using nokia 6120 and mtn line.my mail cutelizzle@yahoo.com.Thanks am gretaful!
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by dragnet: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2008
cutelizzle, the poster stated that he uses it not me undecided
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by nairarules: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2008
send a mail to nairarules@yahoo.com I will help you out. using your MTN for free
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by okosi: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2008
my fone uses opera mini 4.0.0 to browse but it is not free. can someone tell me the tricks. i use motorola L7
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by ajbunmi: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2008
prince how do i download that opera 7.5 i mean where do i go on the net to download the software.thanks
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Jtlyrics(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2008
Why tobs shocked
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by maxjax(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
Go get a j0b n' pay for the service like m0st of us d0
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by hayprof(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
maxjax:

Go get a j0b n' pay for the service like m0st of us d0

Yes, the fastest shortcut wink
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by mj(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
Pls where can I download Opera 7.5, i have the settings but dont have the software. Guys in the house, pls help.
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by initialize(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2008
@mj

Click on this link and you'll automatically download Opera 7.5 for PC, it's a direct link and the file is about 4.8MB. Cheers

http://www.arc.opera.com/pub/opera/win/754u2/en/std/ow32enen754u2.exe
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by yinraph(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2008
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Holyrule(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2008
Who said u cannot download with it. It downloads fine fine without restriction or problem.
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by just2nice(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
@holyrule.I never get that TP configuration thing.When I get it,I will let you know.
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by dailydolla4u(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
Guys am in the same shores. Pls i need help on how to download this 7.5 and how to config. It to brows free on mtn. I deed brows on mms but i can't download wit it. I also need help on how 2 download on this wonderfull world on my PC. Pls guys any help to dailydolla4u@gmail.com pls help
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by yinraph(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2008
Wetin dey happen 4dis 4rum self cos i knw want show myself ? Inshot
Make i kull down,
@yinraph@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by yinraph(m): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2008
As any one downloaded d Freegate software ?
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Mercy4All(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2008
@holyrule
pls send me the configuration that will enable me browse free with my MTN.
i have opera 7.54 already installed, but they charge me badly so i stopped using it.
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by smartking4luv(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2008
yinraph mi friend.hw far lngtym.i gat the frègate nw siñce
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by yinraph(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2008
@king my man,d grateman.
I go hint u on Y.M
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by raredove(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2008
Does solibay browser work wit sonyericsson phones like z1010
Re: I Browse Free Using Mtn On Opera 7.5.the Only Problem Is That I Cannot Download Files!can Anybody He by Mustay(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2008

(1)

How Can I Hide Apps In Xender? / Nigerians Spent N3.208 Trillion On Airtime In 2017 - New Telegraph / How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Phone In 24 Hours Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.