Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? (689 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? by iebanehita(m): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Hi there,

Whats your take on your own Ideal kind of fiancee to be betrothed to. What qualities/features should he/she possess that would make you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

For me, apart from being God-fearing and being Intelligent, She should be of Average height, a Melancholic-Phlegmatic temperament, Respectful, Must possess some ''front'' and ''behind'',Plump and of couse,,GOOD IN BEDMANTICS!!

Yours? ?
Re: TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 06, 2013
Looks are a bonus... There are more important things than how somebody looks but attraction must be there. wink
Re: TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? by Mynd44: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2013
I never thought I will see "God fearing" and "Good in Bedmatics" in one sentence until today

2 Likes

Re: TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? by iebanehita(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2013
Mynd_44: I never thought I will see "God fearing" and "Good in Bedmatics" in one sentence until today

lol.. The 'Good in Bedmantics' part applied AFTER the wedding. It can surely be worked on. M definitely gonna make her my ''variety.''
Re: TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? by iebanehita(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Looks are a bonus... There are more important things than how somebody looks but attraction must be there. wink

Yeah. Character is a must for me. Hence, she must be Respectful.
Re: TO THE UNMARRIED: Whats Your Ideal Kind Of Man/woman? by boron10(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2013
I desire an industrious, intelligent, pretty and God fearing independent lady. Good look is a must.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Still Love Your Ex While You Have A Girlfriend? / Does Money Affect Ur Taste Of Lady/guy. / Wao Am Xo Xo Hapi.hapi Bdae To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.